Do Number One

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Around eight o’clock in the morning jaejoong was already there right in front of samara’s apartment. He was actually sitting inside his car and waiting for the right timing to approach samara’s bad temper towards him, because he knows as soon he lay a knock on the front door samara will be the first person he’ll see first not unless lisa will be the one to open it and thinking of it that’s even more better.

 

Jaejoong was uneasy sitting still at the driver seat inside his car, thinking that what if lisa won’t really face him that hated him too forever like even any at least shadow of him she doesn’t want to see. He sighed upon thinking that, already losing a little hope on lisa forgiving him. Turning on his left side he grabbed the beautiful bouquet of pink lilies before managing to get off from his car.

 

As soon he’s outside of his car, he took a deep breath and began to walk straight to samara’s apartment front door and ring the doorbell twice.

 

“Sam, i think you have a visitor.” Lisa shouted from the living room while putting her brown trench coat on her and was now about to leave for work to her shop.

 

“Give me a minute.” Samara yelled from her room.

 

“You know what never mind, i’ll get it for you since i’m leaving.” She shouted back. “I’ll let your visitor in okay whoever she/he was?”

 

“Yea, and i guess it’s just the landlady. Thanks then, see you later!”

 

Lisa nods... “Okay, see you later!” She replied.

 

By that lisa grab her bag and head now to the front door, grabbing the door knob she opened now the door with a warm smile curved on her lips since she was expecting to see the landlady of her best friend’s apartment. But then her smile, slowly faded as a bouquet of pink lilies surprised her...

 

Knitting her brows a little, she bites her lower lip... “Excuse me? Who...” She said.

 

Jaejoong quite lighten upon hearing lisa’s voice and slowly he remove the bouquet from covering his face. Lisa eyes widened as soon she saw him, now staring blankly at him...

 

“H-Hello.” He uttered softly yet huskily. “This is for you.”

 

After seconds of staring at him, she looked away ignoring the flowers he was handing for her... “What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m here to apologize to you. I’m really sorry about what happened. I know i’m a jerk or worst even jerks and didn’t even think of how you feel especially on that day. I ruin everything, you...your birthday and i also know that a sorry was not enough for you to forgive me but i’m still are, i’m sorry lisa.”

 

“Just go.” Lisa simply said as she start to walk away to call for taxi since her car were left there at the building garage where their penthouse was.

 

Jaejoong then, followed her... “Are you off to work? Let me drive you.”

 

“Don’t bother.”

 

“I insisted, come on i’ll drive you there.”

 

Lisa sighed irritatingly as she turned to look at him again... “No, i can go there on my own.”

 

“Um...is that so? Then, at least accept this.”

 

“Oh wow, they’re pretty...” She said receiving the flowers from him with a light smile and somehow jaejoong smile back upon seeing her lovingly staring at her favorite flowers until, lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter