Disappointed

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, the four meet up with jaejoong in a baseball stadium but not to play, but to seriously confront him about what happened. The four of them was standing at the middle of the stadium while staring at jaejoong who just arrive and was now walking towards them. Jaejoong stop his track close enough in front of them and by that, yunho suddenly clench his fist and hit him into his face making him drop off the ground...

 

“How dare you do that jaejoong.” Yunho glared at him. “To your own wife? How could you bastard!” He scoffed before attempting to hit him again but junsu and changmin stop him.

 

Jaejoong held his jaw as he stood up...“W-Where is she?”

 

“She doesn’t want to see you so forget it jaejoong.” Yoochun uttered.

 

“I need to talk to her, i need to apologize.”

 

“It’s too late hyung, she hated you already.” Junsu said. “Besides, she also knows everything.”

 

“What do you mean everything?”

 

Yoochun walk closer to him with his hands on his pocket...“About you and Claire. I think it’s just enough for her to know.” He said, seriously looking at him. “You’d done cruelty things on the day of her birthday; do you know how hurt that was to her part?”

 

Jaejoong was taken aback; he actually forgot that yesterday was lisa’s birthday. The fact that yoochun did tell him before that her birthday was the same day with that day and their last day of being a real married couple...

 

“P-Please tell me where she is; i have to talk to her. I need to see her. Please.” He begged at yoochun, with his now quite teary eyed.

 

“If ever we tell you where she was hyung, she’ll never face you.” Changmin hissed. “The best thing for you to do is, maybe you should help yourself to move on now. You’ve already hurt too many people around you, we really are so disappointed at you hyung and don’t wait to make our friendship ruin just because of that.”

 

“Fix yourself first, before you come and talk to us again.” Yunho retorted at him as he walk away with junsu and changmin, living him dumbfounded.

 

>>>Song Playing: "Cannonball"

 

Before yoochun leave to follow the three, he tapped jaejoong’s shoulder...“Just call us, when you’re ready to face the reality.” He said and finally left too.

 

Too many thoughts began to run inside jaejoong’s head and this time it was too much for him to handle like he’ll go insane about this happening around him, that he somehow knows and accepted it was all because of him, his fault and just serve him right to be left alone like that, by all the people he cared most and that’s include lisa.

 

Jaejoong decided, to drive off to lisa’s parents house to check her there but in the end, got nothing but a curious questions by lisa’s mom...“Why? Did the two of you have some misunderstandings? Did she left home?” Lisa’s mom continuously asked at him.

 

Jaejoong wet his bottom lips... “W-Well, kind of...But don’t worry about us eomeoni, w-we’re fine.” He answered then looked down as he paused. “I guess.” He muttered.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

He nodded with a light smile... “Y-Yea. I’ll go ahead then.”

 

“Alright adeul, drive safely.”

 

Before jaejoong left, he bowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter