Hairpin

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Samara, Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin meet up at yunho’s club eubero, sitting at the VIP lounge area while having some mocktail drink and some slice of lemon cheese cake... “I didn’t know that you also operate your club in day time.”

 

Yunho smiled... “Yea but we only serve mocktails, some pastries, juice and tea. While in the evening there you have the loud thud of the dance floor, cocktails and other alcoholic beverages with some sidings in the menu.”

 

Samara nodded thoughtfully... “Cool. Well, anyway what’s the problem? Why did you call me urgently?”

 

“We think, lisa is cheating on jaejoong-hyung.” Changmin abruptly said.

 

“C-Cheating?” Samara said in shocked as she was now furrowing at the three.

 

Yunho and Yoochun suddenly shook their heads in disapproval... “Oh no, he only thought that. We’re not counted on that conclusion.” Yoochun said, crossing his both arms as he swears.

 

Changmin glared at the two...“Yah!” He barked.

 

“Okay, how can you tell that my friend was cheating?”

 

“The manager in my restaurant called me earlier, telling me that lisa was there with a guy.” Changmin answered. “And the silly thing was hyung already know about this guy actually.”

 

“And who was this guy?”

 

“According to jaejoong, his name is taecyeon?” Yunho said, not actually sure if he was saying it right. “Isn’t that true? Is lisa having an affair with this guy?”

 

Samara jaw drop... “Oh my god guys, how you dare accuse my friend with her ex-boyfriend?!”

 

“So it was true, that this guy taecyeon was lisa’s ex-boyfriend.” Yunho hissed.

 

“Yea, he’s lisa ex-boyfriend but she’s not having an affair or even cheating for god sake.” Samara explained. “Lisa was actually avoiding him and no plans of going back with him even though taecyeon said that he’s getting her back once her marriage with jaejoong ended.”

 

The three suddenly lean their faces further close to her in shock... “Eeh!” They said in a chorus.

 

“You mean this guy also knows about the contract?!” Yunho asked.

 

Samara sniggered at the three, scratching the back of her head...“Yea, but we didn’t do it on purpose i mean on saying it to him. Taecyeon heard us two while we’re talking about it.”

 

“We’re just wondering...who is this taecyeon guy by the way? Why do he wants lisa back, what happened between them? Why having a breakup if he still wants her.”

 

Samara took a long sigh as she leaned her back on her sit, folding her arms on the process...

 

“I’m not supposed to be the one who’ll tell this but, i know it’s hard having some curiosity in mind right?” She softly said. “It’s been two years since the two of them broke up. They’ve dated for almost six years; lisa met him in a business function before when she was still starting on managing her own business in short newbie in business world. But their meeting was not accidentally, it was an indeed planned by taecyeon’s father. He used his son to pursue his interest of having revenge to lisa’s mom.”

 

“Lisa’s mom? Why?” Yoochun curiously asked.

 

“I think you were aware that lisa’s parents were also an arranged marri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter