Menstrual Cramps

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong boil a pitcher of water like what lisa instructed him to do and while he was doing so, he also decided to cook their dinner at the same time, slicing now some onion springs and tofu for his homemade beef kimchijigae and pork tonkatsu. Once the water had boiled, jaejoong immediately and carefully pour some of the hot water in a basin, mixing it with a little bit of cold water before he dip a face towel there and head back to their bedroom.

 

Entering their room, jaejoong heard another soft groan of pain from lisa. He place the basin on the nightstand and now squeezes some water out from the towel and fold it into rectangular shape. He slowly remove lisa’s left hand that was placed over her lower abdomen, lifting lisa’s dress skirt jaejoong pull her slip short along with her underwear a little down before he gently place the warm towel on her lower abdomen, where she feels the pain.

 

As soon lisa feel its warmness, she open her eyes and looked at jaejoong...

 

“How was it?” Jaejoong asked. “I done all you’d instructed me to do. Do you feel better now?”

 

She softly smiles at him as she was hardly breathing which was caused of the pain she was feeling...

 

“Why aren’t you saying anything? Does it, still hurt?” He sighed. “I thought after having a hot compress you’ll be feeling better.”

 

Lisa holds his hands... “I’ll be.” She softly said and then another groaned from her heard.

 

“Yah lisa...aiigoo, i think we need to really call a doctor.”

 

“No, i’m fi-fine.” She breathe. “I’m always like this every time i’m having my monthly period. Is just t-that...this w-was the first time it’s gone this so painful and unbearable.”

 

“Still, you’re not feeling well enough.”

 

“This just needs a rest.” Lisa said almost whispered before she slowly closes her eyes. “Jaejoong...thank you~”

 

Jaejoong wet his bottom lips and just took a long sigh, pulling the comfy blanket above her chest before he caress her forehead, placing a gentle kiss and walks back to the kitchen to finish his cooking...

 

Every fifteen minutes jaejoong tend to go back to their bedroom to replenish the face towel with new warm water as he was placing it back repeatedly on her lower abdomen which actually make lisa feels better and better, and jaejoong can see that by just looking on her now calm facial expression.

 

 

 

Meanwhile the pool party at changmin’s place was just started, only his closest friends and friend of friends where invited into that party and that includes jaejoong and lisa along the three... “Yah, are you sure you’ve invited jaejoong-hyung and lisa ?”

 

Yunho nodded... “Oh.”

 

“If that so, they’re so late it almost eight.” Changmin said. “Are you even sure hyung said he’ll come?”

 

“Well, he didn’t say anything yet. At first he was kind of hesitating but i’m sure jaejoong and lisa will come.” Yoochun uttered.

 

“So it means, it wasn't sure if he’ll come or not right?” Junsu panicked. “Omo, what about the girls we invited?”

 

“What do you mean junsu-a?” Yunho asked.

 

“Remember, we invited some of these girls which were actually coming any minute from now because they know jaejoong-hyung is attending.”

 

“Oh yea right!” Yoochun yelped. “What should we do now? I’m sure those girls will end up on going home if they’ll found out that jaejoong was not actually here yet.”

 

A small light bulb on yunho head suddenly pop-out, having an idea... “Let’s call jaejoong.”

 

The three eagerly nodded thoughtfully at him, dialing jaejoong’s number and as soon it was ringing yoochun hurriedly handed his phone at yunho...

 

“Yah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter