Preoccupied

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, another week to start some tons of work at jaejoong’s office but then, instead of studying all the reports and blue print of their new auto model designs, jaejoong were just sitting coolly at his leather black chair, while having this deep thoughts about what’d lisa said about the old folk tale, about this butterfly being perch on your shoulder. As much as possible he doesn’t want to think of it and just concentrate on his work but he can’t even understand his self anymore, it’s like it has its own mind.

 

“This is seriously killing me, why on earth i’m thinking of this.” Jaejoong mumbled gripping his pen. “So what, if i already met that freaking s-soulmate? As if i would know who she was.” He sighed, massaging his temples.

 

“Jaejoong-a, we have a sudden visitor.” Yoochun snorted as he suddenly entered his office without even knocking.

 

“Yo!” Yunho smugly waved.

 

“What the heck are you doing here?” Jaejoong scoffed, before giving yoochun a cold death glare. “And you, is that really a good manners of not even minding to knock?”

 

Yoochun froze... “U-Uh...” He stuttered, scratching the back of his nape. “Pardon me, Mr. President.”

 

“Chill you guys.” Yunho tapped yoochun shoulder before he threw an invitation on jaejoong’s desk. “You know what jaejoong-a, your hot temper is just perfect for the party tonight.”

 

Jaejoong furrowed at him before he dare to open now the invitation... “A pool party?”

 

Yunho nodded thoughtfully... “Yea, at changmin’s place.”

 

“Thanks but no, i’m not going.”

 

Yunho jaw drop, he already knew jaejoong was going to say this...“W-What? Yah, why?”

 

“Are you blind? I’m busy.”

 

Yoochun suddenly interfere and sit on the chair beside his desk... “But you don’t look like you are; you haven’t actually started studying those.”

 

“Precisely, that’s why i can’t go.” Jaejoong said as he starts to check the blue prints. “Just enjoy yourself without me.”

 

“Oh come on jaejoong-a, don’t be too kill joy we’re so tired of it.” Yunho groaned. “Just come with us, invite lisa too.”

 

“Wait a minute...” Yoochun said. “These reports were the ones i sent to you last Friday. Yah jaejoong-a  i’ll be needing this later for the board meeting yet you haven’t started to at least lay an ink for your signature approval? Seriously, are you really working because you seems not even into yourself lately.”

 

Yunho nodded, agreeing with him... “I noticed that too, the first second i step here. Why? Have you dreamed about it again last night?”

 

Jaejoong sighed at the two, shooking his head... “Not quite.”

 

“So what’s the problem?” They both asked in a chorus.

 

Jaejoong leaned forward at them, before he manage to ask... “Have you heard about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter