Go For A Drive

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you own this shop too?” Jaejoong asked in his shocking manner as he enters the flower shop, the flower shop he used to go to buy some azaleas’ every other day. He didn’t expect that this place was also one of those 20 branches of flower shop that lisa owned, that now his wife. “You’re not kidding right?”

 

Lisa furrowed shooking her head... “Why should i kid you? I already told you before that i manage a flower shop. You really haven’t believed me?”

 

“Oh. Not at all.”

 

“Tch, how lame.” She pouted, crossing her arms together.

 

And then suddenly jinky, lisa’s apprentice approach them, pointing her index finger at jaejoong...“Sorry to interrupt but, he’s one of our loyal customer.”

 

“Loyal customer?” Lisa curiously asked back. “So you often buy flowers here?”

 

“He’s the one that i told you before my lady, the one that don’t like to accept some benefits from our premium membership card.” Jinky said, and then smiled. “He always buying azaleas.”

 

Jaejoong gulp as he wet his lips and look down with his brows lightly knitted before he abruptly change the topic, grabbing lisa’s left hand...

 

“Well, anyway...maybe we should go now.”

 

Lisa gave him a question look... “Huh?”

 

“I called you remember and asked you if you wanna go for a drive?”

 

Lisa nodded... “Yea, but to where?”

 

Jaejoong didn’t answer instead he just smile and drag her out of the shop as he walk straight to where his car was parked, opening the car door for her, lisa was just blanky looking at him as she get inside his car...“Where are we going?” Lisa asked totally puzzled, she didn’t expect for anything like this today since she only thought of having lots of work to do and that includes, checking the monthly inventory on every branch of her owned flower shop plus conducting a visit to the flower farm.

 

Jaejoong buckle her seat belts for her as soon he does his, lisa was confused on why the heck is he doing here instead of sitting on his office and working for their company. When he buckled her seat belts, he look up at lisa and just gave her another soft smile before he start now the engine and drove off. Lisa blink on the process of looking at him weirdly, she didn’t know that he has this quite warming side of him that she knows she rarely see beside of the normal jaejoong she knows.

 

Well, actually she was totally questioning herself because since they went back from their honeymoon, she can tell that somehow jaejoong change a bit. He was often smiling now than before and kind of opening his self little by little though there still the times of having this torpid aura but it was more bearable now than the first she met him.

 

Without lisa consent, jaejoong drove off to gangwon-do to the mangsang beach, which boasts with white sands that stretch out for 1.4 km, a pine tree forest, clear shallow waters, and convenient leisure facilities perfect throughout the four seasons, also the place where lisa heading to every Sunday. And as soon they arrived there, jaejoong parked his car just near on one of the auto camping there...

 

“We’re here.” Jaejoong uttered as she stopped the engine.

 

Lisa opened the window and look around, smelling the salty fresh breeze of air...“Mangsang? Why?”

 

“I’m sorry, i know this place was important to you and taecyeon guy and also brought too many memories you want to forget but that’s part of my purpose on bringing you here.”

 

Lisa looked at him astonishingly...

 

Jaejoong wet his bottom lip...“I want to erase or even replace that with a new one. Would you mind?”

 

Lisa got taken aback after hearing that to him, which she didn’t expect on coming out from his mouth...

 

“You don’t have to;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter