Lunch Box

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after having a delicious spicy dinner, the two both stayed at the living room for a while, watching some random comedy variety TV show. Jaejoong was sitting seriously and quietly beside lisa who was currently enjoying eating a dessert by herself with the vanilla ice cream they’d bought, scooping it with only one spoon, indeed don’t like to share or even offer it to him as she dig the round of 100ML ice cream.

 

“Mmm~god, it’s so refreshing.” Lisa hummed with her eyes close, having a spoonful of ice cream.

 

Every time she eat a spoonful, humming sounds escape on on how the ice cream was tasty which kind of making jaejoong gulp his saliva hard upon hearing it, since he can’t deny that his mouth was starting to water over it. Lisa her lips as she open her eyes and slowly turn and glance at jaejoong’s serious figure...“How’s the show so far?” Lisa asked as she the tip of the spoon.

 

Jaejoong knit his brows... “Why are you asking me? Don’t you have eyes?” He mocked.

 

“I do have but there too busy. You know staring on this beautiful yummy cold dessert.” She mocked back followed by a soft giggle before having another spoonful of vanilla ice cream. “Mmm~yum!” She shrieked, making a sounds.

 

Suddenly jaejoong breathe irritatedly... “Can’t you stop eating like a piglet?”

 

“Pi-Pig—What?!”

 

“Yum. It’s delicious. Mmm.” Jaejoong imitated her, with his comically action. “What are you a first timer on eating an ice cream? You’re ridiculous.”

 

“Well, that’s how i eat it. If you can’t bare it, then cover your ears weirdo.” Lisa quite scoffed then slowly lean close at him. “Wait, do want some? I know i kinda sworn something that you’ll never gonna have a scoop of my ice cream but since you’re the one who actually paid for it then, i take it back.” She smugly said. “I take it back even though you burnt my tongue with your cooked dish, though it’s nice.” She said, nodding.

 

Jaejoong gave her a looked with his quizzically smiles then furrowed... “Thanks but no thanks.”

 

“Oh come on, stop acting you’re already won the best actor. I know you want it.” Lisa said, handing now the ice cream at him.

 

“No. I don’t want i—” Before jaejoong could finish talking, lisa already shove a spoonful of ice cream inside his mouth.

 

“See? You want it...delicious isn’t?” She chuckled softly.

 

Jaejoong cough a little... “Damn—why did you do that?” He said as the ice cream was starting to melt inside his mouth. “That thing is too cold!”  

 

“Of course it is, that’s why it called...ICE CREAM. Where on earth can you see or even heard a hot ice cream hmm?”

 

Jaejoong just rolled his eyes, leaning now his back on the couch and saw lisa was meticulously wiping the spoon with a tissue... “What the heck are you doing?”

 

“Wiping the dirt.”

 

“Dirt? I don’t see any dirt on that spoon.”

 

“Are you sure? But this spoon was came out from your mouth, isn’t that dirty.”

 

“What did you say?!” Jaejoong bawled, shooting her a glared. “Dirt? It’s just my saliva; i always brush my teeth woman.”

 

“I know, but it doesn’t mean that if you brush your teeth your saliva was already clean.”

 

“But it is!” Jaejoong protested. “My breath is minty fresh, so how dare you say that it was a kind of dirty. God! We even kissed, to remind you that you already taste my saliva in short.

 

Lisa capped his mouth with her left hand, to shut him up... “Fine nagger, stop implying.” She whined.

 

Jaejoong took a long sigh and stood up from the couch at the same time turning off the TV ...“Maybe we should go to bed, it’s getting late anyway. Put that thing back on the fridge and just finish eating that tomorrow.”

 

“What? Why?~” Lisa groaned like a small kid shooking her head and hugging the ice cream container.

 

“Don’t why me there, tomorrow is not yet end of the world.” Jaejoong scolded her. “You can still eat that thing.”

 

“But...”

 

“Just do it.”

 

Lisa then, grumpily stood up on the couch with a pout mark on her face... “Alright, fine!” She bites h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter