Sweet & Spicy

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After meeting their parents and upon leaving the two five minutes ago, both of them separate their ways as jaejoong head back to their penthouse alone while lisa on the other hand rode a taxi and went to the hotel where her friend, samara was staying. Just 10 minutes drive, lisa arrived now at the hotel and straightly made her way inside to the elevators. As soon she reach the 12th floor plus the room where samara was in, lisa immediately rung the doorbell.

 

Samara who’s watching some Korean drama at the living room wondered upon hearing the doorbell, since she’s not expecting anyone to come and visit her especially lisa because of knowing that she’ll still there in jeju, in her honeymoon...“Lisa?” Samara said in surprised as she opened the door. “What are you doing here? Wait, aren’t you still supposed to be in jeju by now?”

 

Lisa nodded... “Yea, but we came back early. So, can i come in?”

 

“Oh yea, sure...come on in.” Samara smiled and held the door, letting her walk inside to the living room before closing back the door and followed her. “Then, how’s your honeymoon?” She asked sitting next to her at the couch.

 

Lisa shrugged her shoulders... “It’s...fine.”

 

Samara furrowed...“What’s with the shrug?”

 

Lisa sighed and turned to look at her seriously... “Sam...i saw him.”

 

“You saw who?” Samara asked confused.

 

“Taecyeon, i met him in jeju. He’s back sam, he’s back...” Lisa softly said now with her head lowered down. “And his engaged.”

 

“What?” Samara gasped. “God, really?”

 

Lisa suddenly got teary eyed...“Yea.”

 

Samara then, pulled her into a hug, her back on the process... “Are you okay? Did your husband know about this?”

 

“Yea, he knows. He and Taecyeon actually had a fight; i don’t want to talk about it. Is just that, i don’t know what to do...”

 

“Why? Is it because you still love him?”

 

Lisa shooked her head... “I don’t know sam.” She sighed.

 

“Just don’t okay? He’s a jerk for doing all that to you. You don’t need him anymore lisa, just move on. Beside you’re married; you have this hottie as your now husband and taecyeon won’t gonna ever change that. You’ll be okay...”

 

“I don’t think so.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“The marriage.” Lisa paused, looking at her. “Our marriage only had its validity for one month.”

 

“What?!” Samara exclaimed shocked. “You...serious? H-How?”

 

“Jaejoong and I signed a contract of agreement, saying that we’re only being a real married couple for one month and after that, we just need to pretend that we still are.”

 

“And for how long that’ll be?”

 

“It might forever until our parents were still alive i guess, since the contract said we need to still live as one in one roof.”

 

Samara stood up from the couch and start walking back and forth can’t believe of what she was hearing from her... “That’s ridiculous, how about the companies? Uncle said there will be a merger of companies.”

 

“Yea it’ll still going happen, is just that only our parents could benefit from it, we’re not part of it and just need to pursue this unreal marriage as soon the one month ends.”

 

“And that’s okay with you?”

 

“We both agree and sign on it, so yea.” Lisa said with a nod.

 

Samara collapsed back at the couch, biting her lower lip as she look at her friend... “Why did you agree with this? Is this because you both don’t love each other yet?”

 

“What’s with the yet sam?”

 

“Oh come on lisa, that’s the reason right?” Lisa then, slowly nodded at her. “But haven’t you thought of falling for him or him to you?”

 

“That’s impossible sam.”

 

“No. There’s nothing impossible lisa, let say both of you now were still blinded to see each other but sooner or later one of you will possibly ending loving each other.”

 

“That’ll not going to happen. Do you realize how human ice he was? I told you his very domineering, smug and conceited guy.” Lisa said. “Even though, he’s kind of nice recently.” She muttered with a light smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter