A Fight

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong and Lisa stayed at the top front deck of the yacht right after their lunch; lisa was sitting as she was hugging her legs while jaejoong was lying down with his arms acts as his pillows and had his both legs crossed. The two of them were enjoying the cool salty breeze of air as the yacht sail on the midst of the wide deep blue sea of jeju. As it sail, the white pigeons get along with them flying freely around the yacht. Jaejoong’s eyes were closed as the two of them remained quiet, like the two of them were kind of in the library, keeping out the noise.

 

And while they do, a sudden event from lisa’s past flash inside her mind...

 

He hugged her from behind, tightly wrapping his arms around her waist...“Those flying birds around here were singing for us.”

 

“Really?” She smiling asked, turning to see his face.

 

“Yea, they’re singing for us because they were glad to see us this happy.”

 

“I hope we’re always like this or even stayed like this as long it last, as long as our feelings for each other last.”

 

He smiled and pecked her cheek...“Until the sun shines this bright, it will stay.”

 

A tear drop from her eyes and immediately wipe it away before looking above those nice blue sky, taking a deep breath...

 

“To be honest, i hate going in this kind of place.” Lisa uttered, which made jaejoong opened his eyes and turn his view at her. “As long as it has the beach or everything about it, but then in the end my foot always bringing me back.”

 

“Is that's the reason why, you’re at the mangsang beach before when the second time i met you?”

 

Lisa nodded... “I actually had cursed that place, but every sunday i ended up on going there.” She paused. “I go there because, before for me that place was a paradise especially when you’re with this someone important to you.”

 

“Taecyeon.” Jaejoong said.

 

Lisa nodded again...“We, occasionally go there together before.”

 

Jaejoong get up into setting position and stared at her for a while, before he managed to ask her... “Why did the two of you broke up?

 

Lisa smiled inwardly as she turned to look at him... “I can’t tell you, as much as possible i want to forget about it. I know it’s hard, but i want to at least try.” She answered.

 

Jaejoong hold her shoulders and made her turn her body to straightly face him...“You know when you’re ready; you can come and talk to me.” He seriously said.

 

Lisa suddenly look at him in confusing manner, since when did jaejoong began to show this kind of caring at her? She thought as she continues to look at him like that. Lisa was really surprised and also shocked upon hearing that from him, she was just not used to it. Not used to this new side of him, the new side he was surprisingly showing little by little.

 

“What?” Jaejoong asked, after a long paused he had from her.

 

“N-No. Nothing. Is just that, you’re different today.”

 

“Different like?”

 

Lisa shooked her head as she was still staring at him...“Literally different.”

 

Jaejoong shyly look away, wetting his bottom lip as he blush a little... “You’re delusional. What do you mean i’m different? I’m always like this.”  He stood up with a sigh. “Maybe we shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter