Setting The Date

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At exact 7 o’clock in the evening jaejoong get off from his car, arriving at one of changmin’s owned fine dining restaurant, where their scheduled dinner takes place. He walks inside and a lady staff welcome and lead him to where his parents are. They walk to the VIP section of the restaurant and upon reaching the bottom, the lady staff walk aside opening the door for him.

 

“Oh. Son, there you are.” His dad snorted with a chuckle as soon he step inside, walking towards them and take his seat just beside his parents. “I’d like you to meet my son and your soon to be son in law, Kim Jaejoong.” His dad introduced.

 

Jaejoong stood up from his seat and give a respectful bow. “Hello.” He simply greeted before returning to his seat.

 

“Anyways, where is your daughter?” His mom smilingly asked.

 

“I'm so sorry for that Mrs. Kim, but she said she’s on her way here.” Mrs. Jang said.

 

Jaejoong was quietly seating straight with them, his face was stiff no emotion at all even just a little mark of smile. He was actually staring at the flowers he bought, those beautiful pink lilies make him remind of something.

 

“Omo azaleas~ It’s so beautiful thank you.”

 

A sudden memory from his past flashes inside his mind again, but was cut when they heard the door slide open.

 

A fine lady, dressed like a doll walks inside and bowed at them... “I’m sorry, i’m late.” She politely apologized.

 

“Meet our daughter, Jang Lisa.” Mr. Jang introduced.

 

“Hello.” She smiled at the four elders, except on jaejoong who was sitting still while he continue on staring at the flowers but not until his mother called his attention.

 

Jaejoong then, stood up grabbing the bouquet of flowers and walk over them, and went right in front of Lisa...

 

When their eyes meet; their parents before them glance at each other, smilingly and lovingly staring at the two...

 

“Flowers.” Jaejoong stiffly said.

 

Lisa look down to the flowers and softly smiled, accepting it with her both hands...

 

“Pink Lilies.” She paused. “It’s so beautiful, thank you.”

 

Jaejoong got taken aback as she reacts and said the same words, the words that once he'd heard before. Those sweet and warming words from her calm humming voice suddenly caught him off guard...

 

He gulped after a minute of being a mute in front of her... “Your, welcome.” Jaejoong simply said and look away to walk back to his seat as she as well went to seat beside her parents and across him.

 

The waiters and other staff of the restaurant, begins to serve their foods and other needs. As they were all eating, Lisa took a glance of him while jaejoong was just again quietly prioritizing his food. As she look away, jaejoong now slowly look and stare at her before quickly look away between his serious and conceited manner.

 

When all of them were done on eating and just drinking now their red wine, their parents took now the opportunity to officially announce to their daughter and son the reason behind their dinner...

 

“Since, we're only here for one special reason. We, Mr. Jang would like to announced as well as making it officially that our son Kim Jaejoong will be wed to our now soon to be daughter in law,  Jang Lisa.” Mr. Kim said raising now his glass of red wine as he stood up. “I want to propose a toast for the future of our son and daughter. Cheers!”

 

Jaejoong and His Mom together with Mr. & Mrs. Jang along with Lisa, stood up as well raising their glasses too...

 

“Cheers!” Their parents celebrated, except of the two who’d just remained quiet and awkwardly looking each other.

 

 

 

When jaejoong and his parents arrived at the mansion, jaejoong take his leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter