Gathering

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 2o’clock in the morning when they arrived at the hotel and resort in jeju, they got checked-in into one of the most expensive and cozy room of the hotel. The room was facing the good view of the beach and the infinity pool by the veranda. It has an extravagant interior like what they’ve at their penthouse, complete with everything they need. Except for the room, as usual only one bedroom was there to accommodate them, and its a huge circle bed in the middle...

 

Lisa shooked her head as soon they entered the bedroom...“Our parent's were indeed exaggerated.” She said as she sat on the edge of the bed.

 

“Damn this idea.” Jaejoong muttered while staring at the invitation that yoochun gave him.

 

“Do we really need to go there?” Lisa asked as she looked up on the invitation he’s holding.

 

Jaejoong gave her a sarcastic looked...“Haven’t you heard what yoochun said?”

 

“Well i did.” She nodded.

 

“So don’t ask.”

 

Lisa shooked her head again but this time in annoyance... “Ugh!~” She shrugged her shoulders. “Why are you so, irascible?”

 

Jaejoong threw the invitation somewhere across their room before collapsing his self on the bed...

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Jaejoong breathe...“I’m going to take a nap, so shut your mouth.” He demanded as he closed his eyes.

 

“Tch. Why?”

 

“What why? Can’t you see the time?”

 

“It’s 2:35am.”

 

“Exactly. So don’t expect me to stay up till the sun rise.” Jaejoong said eyes were kept close. “If you’re not going to take a nap or even sleep, just get out of the room.”

 

Lisa then furrowed at him as she crossed her arms below her chest, totally irritated at his presence and since she’s not that sleepy yet; she stand up from sitting on the bed and just decided to unpack their clothes to arrange it inside the closet.

 

She pulled the two luggages first as she walk towards the closet, placing it down horizontally on the floor. As she open the two luggages her eyes grew in surprised because all of their clothes were mixed in one luggage while the other luggage has their undergarments together along with some tiny lacy cloth or in other words, lingeries. Actually during their wedding their parents’ asked someone to arrange their things for them so that as they leave it’ll be ready...

 

“Oh seriously? Lingeries? Ugh~!” She mumbled to herself and start to place their neatly fold fresh clothes first inside the closet, arranging it separately from his clothes since the closet was have enough space for that.

 

After she was done on placing and arranging it all there she start now to arrange their undergarments too, separately on the closet drawers; but then she was having second thoughts of holding jaejoong’s boxers...

 

“Should i just let him arrange this thing by himself?” Lisa asked herself as she bites her lower lip, before her finger tips touch the garter of his boxers. “Oh my god~” She shivers as she felt goose bumps all of sudden.

 

Lisa then closed one of her eyes and hurriedly placed his boxers inside the drawer and immediately closed it...

 

“Okay!” She breathed while fanning herself. “Now, the shoes.” She said and pulled the last luggage to arrange now their shoes on the shoe rock.

 

Once she was finally done, lisa felt now the sleepiness. Yawning, she went back to sit at the edge of the bed where jaejoong was now half asleep...

 

“Yah.” She shooked him. “Jaejoong-sshi...”

 

Jaejoong whined... “Mmm~ Whaat?~”

 

“Where do i suppose to sleep?” She asked as she yawned aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter