The Day

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks later, the date that jaejoong and lisa’s parents saving was finally come. The day that both parents excited to celebrate, as their son and daughter will be finally bless by the holy matrimony as one. The happiness and excitement that both parents’ feels were opposite to them, indeed opposite. Jaejoong and Lisa’s wedding were set to hold around 5o’clock in the afternoon in a private villa that the KIM’s owned. The place has a nice cool breeze of air and picturesque scenery where you can fully see the nice sunset of South Korea since the villa was kind of above a hill and near a cliff.

 

The wedding has a very cozy theme by the shade of powder blue, ivory and glittery silver which made it elegant. The used flowers for bouquets were freshly pink tulips and white lilies mixed of it. The wooden white chairs decorated with silky powder blue cloth were facing the serving altar which was a wooded ivory gazebo. As the ceremony started, jaejoong was already standing on front with yunho, yoochun, junsu and changmin as his best man, standing right behind him.

 

A soft classical music was playing on the background as samara, lisa’s best friend and her maid of honor walk ahead on the aisle while lisa were walking behind her with her father, who escorted her. And as she walk, lisa’s face were covered with a light frowned same as jaejoong since they’re not originally into this and couldn’t do anything but to complied to their parents wants. When she reached the serving altar, her dad gave her hand to jaejoong.

 

“I wish you happiness sweetheart. “ Her dad said before placing a kiss on her cheek. “From now on, i’m giving you the responsibility to take care of my daughter.” Her dad said to jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong then, politely bowed as he place her hand on his left arm before the two of them walk towards the wooden ivory gazebo where the priest was standing and ready to blessed them...

 

And then after a while without their notice the priest began to ask them with the most special and important highlights from exchanging vows...

 

“Do you Kim Jaejoong, take Jang Lisa as your lawfully wedded wife, in the sickness and in health till death do you part?”

 

Jaejoong gulped as he wet his bottom lip and look down... “I do.”

 

“And you Jang Lisa take Kim Jaejoong as your lawfully wedded husband, in the sickness and in health till death do you part.”

 

Lisa face suddenly envelope with anxiety as she turn to look at her parents, who were gladly smiling at her and waiting for her to answer...

 

“I do.” She said upon closing her eyes.

 

And without further adieu, the priest smiled at them...

 

“I now pronounce you, man and wife.” The priest said, before he beamed for the finale which was the kiss. “You may now kiss your wife.” He looked at jaejoong.

 

Lisa and Jaejoong got stunned after hearing it, they haven’t thought of this and actually did forgot of thinking that it has this kind of part in a wedding which was both of them were totally against it, against on having their lips tou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter