Club Eubero

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already passed 9’oclock in the evening when they’d reached Seoul and totally late on the hour that yunho told him to come. When they arrived at yunho’s newly opened Club Eubero, the valet boy approach them as they both get out of the car, giving the car keys to let him park his car for him before the two of them made now their way inside the classy grand club. Upon stepping inside, the three welcomed them...

 

“Hey guys!” Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin greeted with smiles curved on their faces.

 

“Hey.” Jaejoong lazy replied.

 

“Hi lisa.” Yoochun snorted.

 

Lisa smiled and bowed at him... “Hello, yoochun-sshi.”

 

“Gawd hyung, you were so late. Yunho-hyung was kind of upset now seriously.”

 

Jaejoong gulp, putting his both hands on his pocket... “Where is he?”

 

“Yah! Jaejoong-a!” Yunho barked. “Why on earth are you late? I said 8 not 9:40!”

 

“I know, i’m sorry...you know that changwon is hella long drive. But at least i came so it up.” Jaejoong said but sounding like it was a mocked for him.

 

Yunho then nodded thoughtfully... “Alright. Oh. Lisa, glad you really came. Nice to see you again actually we’re all glad to see you again.”

 

“Yah, that’s right!~” Changmin sang. “Maybe we should just take now our seats; yunho-hyung got good chef in the house to serve the foods for tonight’s little clubby party.”

 

“Oh, you guys go ahead. Well, i invited a friend of mine too actually i hope it was okay with you. I mean i know you just told jaejoong-sshi to—” “Oh don’t worry, i don’t mind not at all. It’s open for everyone, i mean friends of friends.” Yunho cut her off. “So we’ll just wait you then at that table on that corner okay?”

 

Lisa smilingly nod... “Okay, thanks.”

 

And then, the five head now to the table at the corner to seat while the other guests were enjoying the nice loud thudding sounds by hitting the dance floor with some glasses of cocktails on their hands. Meanwhile, lisa waited for samara at the entrance standing right beside a huge indoor plant and in just a couple of minutes samara finally arrived.

 

“Lisa!” Samara yelped upon entering the club.

 

“Sam thanks, you came.”

 

“Well, thanks for the invitation. Did you say that one of your fiancée’s friends owned this remarkable club eubero?” Lisa nodded at her. “Wow, unbelievable...this is really great place to go, you know.” She giggled.

 

“Yea, anyways come on.” Lisa commanded as they walk now to where the boys are sitting.

 

As the two reach the table, the four were chatting and chuckling happily except of jaejoong who was just quietly sitting while drinking a glass of whisky...

 

“Hey guys, i’d like you to meet my friend.” Lisa uttered and the four abruptly look up to them. “This is, Wang Samara my best friend. She just arrived from Russia few days ago and having her long vacation here in Korea.”

 

Samara took a polite bowed before giving them a smile... “Hello~” She waved. “Nice to meet you all.”

 

The four stood up from their seats and bowed back at her before a refreshing smile took on their lips...

 

“Hi!” They all said in a chorus.

 

Samara leaned at lisa...“Hey besty? Mind to introduce them one by one.” She whispered.

 

“Oh. Ahm, from the left...is Kim Junsu, Park Yoochun, Shim Changmin and the owner of this club...Jung Yunho.” Lisa introduced before the four had a formal shake hands with her best friend.

 

After that, samara noticed the presence o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter