An Invitation

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that kind of conversation they’d, the room begun to envelope with silence as some thoughts was start now to run inside their minds. The room was dark that only the light from the moon was illuminating its darkness, but then all of sudden lisa came up with an idea...

 

“Yah, since it was late already and all the people around the house were asleep. Maybe one of us will just you know, go and move to the other room to sleep.” Lisa suggested just enough for jaejoong to hear.

 

“Then, why won’t you be that one to go and move to the other room since you’re the one who thought of that idea.” Jaejoong said with sarcasm, turning his back on her.

 

“Seriously, are you really a man of—” “Of what?” He cut her off.

 

“Tch, never mind. Just go move to the other room.” Lisa demanded, pushing him a little.

 

“Aiissht! You move if you like. I’m sleepy now, don’t bother me.”

 

“Aiigoo seriously! Yah you’re the guy, so go now and move to the other room.” She groaned but jaejoong didn’t budge, so lisa pushed him and this time with her both of her hands that made him sprawled down the floor. “Omo!” Her jaw drop.

 

Jaejoong growl softly as he slowly stood up from the floor... “What the hell was that?!” He said glaring at her.

 

“I’m sorry but i can’t really sleep. Just move to the other room please.”

 

Jaejoong furrowed...“You can’t sleep? Are you even sure? Last night we sleep on one bed and you were sleeping like died and even did snore and now you’re telling me that you can’t sleep? Tch, hideous!”

 

Jaejoong went back to lie on the bed totally ignoring her request to just move to the other room, pulling the comfy from her... “What are you looking and waiting for, go and move!” He pointed to the door.

 

“Wow, such a gentleman of you, really!”  She glared annoyingly at her, before slapping his arm. “Move.”

 

“Yah!”

 

“What? You move, go quickly!”

 

Jaejoong ruffled his hair in frustration... “I said, you’re the one should move—!” He retort before harshly pushing her.

 

Lisa eyes grew wider as she fell backwards but then before she could fully fell down the floor, jaejoong immediately caught her waist and pull her close to his body...

 

“Oh! That was close. Are you okay?” He asked quite concerned.

 

Their faces were just an inch away from each other; both breaths were brushing through their faces while jaejoong’s both arms were wrapped tightly around her waist...

 

“M-My waist...” She said instead of answering him. “Your gripping me, too tight.”

 

Jaejoong then hurriedly let go of her waist as he gulp his saliva hard and get off from the bed... “S-Sorry. Fine you can h-have this room.” He said before he made his way out of the room and went to the other spare room.

 

____________________

 

Early morning the next day, right after breakfast the two drove off back to seoul. The two were acting like a kind of mute since they wake up specially now while they're along the way to seoul which creates more awkwardness and fully weird of silence. But that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter