Brotherly Love (Stefan & Damon Salvatore Fanfic) Other Brother

Brotherly Love (Stefan & Damon Salvatore Fanfic) : Lea Gilbert

Chapter 2 :

 

 "Lea...Lea Gilbert." I said shaking his hand 

"I am new and I was wondering can you show me around" he said smiling while he looked at me. Stefan probally was like any other boy who say me and just wanted to get in my pants."Sure...right this way Mr.Salvatore" I laughed and bowed at him.

He laughed and he followed me on the tour.....

Skip the Tour......

"And that was all of your classes and the whole school" I said.It seemed weird that me and him had all the same classes.... together. " Thanks....by the way see you later for the project" he said. Me and him had to do for a beginning of the year  project, so you decided to meet at his house. " Yeah....Ok, see you later"

I left school and managed to see the worst person I could see at this moment......."Tyler" I said under my breath and ran to elena's car. She was already there, I yelled at her telling to pull off....

 

Later.......

Me and Elena were on your way to stefan's house when we pulled up to this mansion

"Wow....is this the right house" Elena said shocked

"Yeah the address is right here" I said pointing to my phone...."Ok, well then bye" she said walking off

"No,No,No... your staying with me and waiting here until I get done" I said  "Fine" she said turning around "Besides you might like him he's acts just like you. I knocked on the door...the door opened slowly so we walked we then saw a crow feather on the floor next to a big crow.

"Elena...look at the crow" I said scared. We heard footsteps behind us, so we turned around to face a tall, handsome, actractive man.

"Hello?" I said shocked" Is Stefan home?" I looked very confused

"No.but I am" he said in a serious tone

"And, you are?"elena said. I hit her arm and called her rude.

"I'm Stefan's older brother....Damon"he said

To Be Continued.............

 

DAMON-SALVATORE.jpg