Helping out

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“So, you already know your reports right?” Mrs. Song asked her students as she stacked her papers in the folder.

“Yes ma’am!” all her students chorused.

“Good. I want you to be ready the day after tomorrow. I will not meet you tomorrow so you can prepare your presentations.” She said and looked at all her students. “Anyone who will volunteer to be the first reporter?” she raised her brows at them.

Everyone knows who will be the volunteer. They all looked at Dara who already raised her hand up.

“I’ll be looking forward for your presentation Miss Park” Mrs. Song smiled at her and went out of the room.

“Mrs. Song shouldn’t ask who will the first volunteer ‘coz we all know that Dara will always be the first one to present” one of her classmates said and the others nodded their head.

“Aigoo, you guys all know that Mrs. Song doesn’t like pinpointing, she wants volunteering. You aren’t getting used to her, are you?” Dara chuckled and shook her head in amusement.

“Right!” Bom, her seatmate, agreed and high-fived her. One by one, they all went out of their room.

Bom and Dara went their way to the library. It’s already afternoon, five minutes before five and Dara needed some reference aside in the Internet for her theory to be reported the day after tomorrow. She trusted the internet, mind you, but having different sources is the best option so that you can back up every statement and questions fired at you.

Her bestfriend who’s allergic to books tagged along. She doesn’t want to be alone to go home since her boyfriend was busy with his school too. He can’t pick her up and that upsets the lady.

“Bommie, you can just wait outside or at the cafeteria. Books are not your friendship, remember?” Dara said as she smiled at her girl friend.

“Nay, I’m good Darong. I’ll just tag along inside. I want to visit library once in a month ya know! My library ID is useless if I won’t come here” she stuck her tongue at her.

“Right!” Dara giggled and both of them enter the place. Bom went to the fashion section while Dara went to the communication isle.

She found three books connected to her report and went to look for her best friend.

Where is that girl?

She roamed around and after five minutes she found the lady at the last table dozing off with a book covering her face.

Aigoo look at her!!

Dara glanced in all direction for any sign of the librarian but lucky for them, the librarian was on her table and all eyes on the computer. She sighed and tapped Bom on the shoulder.

The sleeping beauty fluttered her eyes opened and yawned audibly then stretched. Dara gasped at how loud Bom’s voice was. She slapped the latter’s arm and frowned.

“Shush down Bommie” she scolded her.

“You done Darong?” she asked sleepily and rubbed her eyes.

Dara raised the books at her and Bom stood up from her seat.

“Come on let’s go, I’m getting sleepy with all the smell of papers in here” Bom dragged her to the librarian and repeated all the process she knows for how many times already in borrowing books: submit your ID, fill up the form, and scribble your signature.

“FINALLY!” Bom inhaled a fistful of air as they were out of the library.

“Bommie, it’s like you just went out of a cave. It’s just a library, you’re overreacting again” Dara frowned at her.

“Darong” Bom softly called her, “You know, me and library doesn’t go together so get used to it, hmm?” she clung her arm to Dara’s.

“Whatever Bommie, now let’s go” she rolled her eyes at her bestfriend.

With her free hand, she fished out her phone and texted Jiyong.

“From: Dara

To: Jiyong

I’m on my way home Jiyong” then she hit send.

 Bom saw her and smiled goofily. “Texting Mr. Destiny?” she joked.

Dara stuck her tongue at her.

“Kyaaa! My bestest friend does have a crush on Mr. CEO!! Gaah!” Bom shrieked and spazzed like a fangirl.

“Oh gosh Bommie” Dara covered her face, “Stop it!!” she hissed but it fell on the deaf ear.

“I wouldn’t miss the chance when you’ll be head over heels to him. Kyaa!” Bom can’t stop and all Dara could do was to slapped her arm.

Bom continued with her spazzing with Dara ignoring her when her phone beeped.

She got it out of her bag and saw a message from Jiyong.

“From: Jiyong

To: Dara

Dara, where are you now?”                                                          

There goes his message.

She glanced around the place and replied.

“From: Dara

To: Jiyong

I’m on the way to the bus station.”

“What did he say Darong?” Bom’s curiosity is here again.

Dara looked at her with her I’m-warning-you-so-stop-spazzing expression. Bom only smiled.

“He wanted to know where I am” she answered.

“Ohhh” Bom nodded.

“There goes

Please log in to read the full chapter