Rules

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day, Dara was in the school cleaning the burned room. She was hoping that there’s still something she could get in there, maybe unburned files, their documents and etc. It was her vacant time so she used it wisely for cleaning. Bom was not around since she had important things to do and Dara thought it is looking for a new boyfriend.

She was halfway to finishing when her phone rang. She dusted off her hands and fished out her phone from her pocket. When she saw the name flashed on the screen, her heart started beating abnormally.

“Err … hello Mr. Kwon?” she greeted nervously.

“What’s your last schedule for today?” Jiyong asked as soon as he heard her voice.

“Uhm … its 5:30 pm, Mr. Kwon.”

“Come over at the house after, understand?”

“Yeah Mr. Kwon.” Dara nodded her head.

Then Jiyong hang up. Dara sighed and sat on the available clean chair. She clutched her chest and asked herself, “Why do I always get nervous whenever Mr. Kwon calls me? Aigoo!”

“It’s because you like him” a voice echoes in the room.

She turned around to the origin of the voice and saw Bom standing at the doorway with her arms crossed on her chest. Bom waved at her and flashed her famous eye smile.

“Bommie!”

“Darong!”

Dara stood up from the chair and headed to Bom. “I thought you have an appointment today?”

“Yup, and it was very successful” Bom nodded gleefully with a smug smile on her lips.

“Mind telling me?”

“Darong, you already know what my appointment is all about. You know … boys, boys, boys and boys.”

“And then? You picked the right fish now?” Dara raised her brows at her.

Bom shrugged and answered, “I hope so. Let’s have a trial and error with this guy.”

“What’s the name?”

“Seunghyun …”

Dara nodded and mentally noted herself with the name of the guy.

“You look like a creep with that!” Bom flicked Dara’s forehead.

“What?”

“Oh Dara, I know you’re mentally noting yourself with my new date ANNNND you’re going to murder him if he ever hurt me like what the others did.”

“I’m just taking care of my bestest friend” she reasoned out and pouted.

“I know, I know … by the way, how are you and Mr. CEO?” Bom asked and let herself sat on the chair that was once occupied by Dara.

“We’re good.”

“How good?”

“Bommie! Here you go again with your inquisition!” Dara frowned at her.

“What? I’m just helping my bestest friend to fall in love.”

“Whatever you say!” She rolled her eyes at her.

“Come on Dara. I know you so well. I know you have a crush on your boss.” Bom poked her side.

“Who wouldn’t get a crush on that beautiful bastard? Answer that question!”

Bom raised her right hand up and said, “I didn’t.”

“What?”

“I didn’t get a crush on him.”

Dara wrinkled her nose and sighed. “Of course, I know it that he is not your type Bommie.”

“But you fell for him, am I right?” Bom stood up and close their gaps.

“It’s not yet love, if that’s what you’re asking. It’s just a crush and anytime soon I will get over with it.” Dara looked at her best friend and smiled.

Bom stared at her for a few seconds. “Trust me Darong; you won’t get over with it. You’ll fall and fall and fall for him harder.”

Dara slapped her shoulder lightly and huffed, “Don’t say that! Your mouth has a curse! Whatever you say will come true. Bommie, take that back!”

“Tehehe” Bom giggled and stuck her tongue out. “I won’t! Bleh.” Then she walked out of the burned room, leaving Dara behind.

“PARK BOOOOMMM!!!”

 

 

 

“Good afternoon Mr. Kwon” Dara greeted and bowed when she saw Jiyong at the gate, opening it for her.

“Come in Dara” he ushered her in and closed the gate.

She was still not familiar with the mansion and so she side-stepped and waited for Jiyong to reached her place. Jiyong stared at her with his questioning look.

“I’m still not familiar with the place Mr. Kwon. I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright. Just stay beside me, okay?”

“Okay” she nodded her head and when Jiyong started walking, she immediately took t

Please log in to read the full chapter