Greatest Gift

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Months passed by, and the baby bump of Dara became so evident now. She is almost due with their first baby. Anytime from now, she could give birth. Instead of dealing with other things like looking for a job through surfing the web, cleaning the house, or anything that would make her tired, she must only be resting, listening to nursery songs, watch nice movies, eat, drink healthy shakes and any other safe drink for pregnant women, and talk to the husband on the cellphone. The latter is the must do of all the things she has to do every day.

As much as she want to tease Jiyong for being such a worry-wart guy (because he wanted to hear her voice every hour of everyday while he is at work), her love and affection for him only grows triple times. She has imagined him as the best father a child could ever ask for. Even though he is sometimes preoccupied with work-related stuff at home, he will always give at least three to four hours with them—Jihyun, her, and little Jiyong. They would watch cartoons, drink milk together, eat fruits, and just cuddle Dara and little Jiyong.

Funny and cute as it may seem to Jiyong and Dara, the little girl became mature for her age. She would sometimes ask Ahjumma Lee for some food for her unnie when Dara is still sound asleep for her afternoon nap. All of them in the household is so proud of her. Jihyun already told them to call her Jihyun noona and not baby girl because she is a noona to their little Jiyong.

“Jihyun noona~” Dara cooed.

Jihyun instantly skipped to her with her cheeky smile. “Neh, unnie?”

Dara giggled at her cuteness. “Do you want to watch cartoons with unnie?”

“Of course! Of course!” She chirped excitedly.

“What do you want to watch?”

“Uhm . . .” she tapped her chin, “can we watch any princess movies?”

“Of course, Jihyunnie,” Dara her hair.

Jihyun smiled and kissed the baby bump. “But little Jiyongie won’t like it because it is for girls, and he is a boy.”

Dara laughed at her remark. “Little Jiyongie will understand that Jihyun noona missed watching princesses.”

“Do you think so, unnie?”

“Yes, I really think so,” she said and caressed her tummy.

“Okay! Let’s watch princess movie today! Kyaah~” Jihyun jumped on the sofa happily. She grabbed the remote control of the TV and handed it to her unnie. “Little Jiyongie, you must know how to save girls like the prince charming!”

Dara laughed one more time. “Hmm, that’s right, little Jiyong.”

As they are halfway through the movie, Dara’s cellphone rang. It’s the husband.

“Yobosaeyong~ This is Dara, how may I help you?” she playfully answered.

“This is Kwon Jiyong, the husband of Dara. May I speak with her please?” Jiyong responded which made the woman chuckle.

“Silly, Kwon~”

“How are you doing, babe?”

“LITTLE JIYONG WILL SAVE THE DAAAAY!!! WOOHOO~!”

Before Dara could reply, Jihyun suddenly stood on the sofa while shouting. Her burst of laughter filled the ears of the man on the other line.

“What are you guys watching?” he asked while stifling his chuckle from his sister’s antic.

“Wait, let’s have a video call.” Dara ended the call and video called him. “Babe, look.”

Dara faced the camera toward Jihyun who was still on the sofa with her face so serious while watching the movie. “Look, little Jiyong, the prince charming just arrived on time to save the princess. That princess is me okay? So you will save Jihyun noona! Kyaaaaaaaah~” she suddenly squealed after gushing.

Dara covered while giggling. “See that, Kwon?”

“You guys are really enjoying so much hmm?” Jiyong said while chuckling. “Jihyun noona!”

“Huh? Did little Jiyong called me?” she glanced at Dara.

“Omo, did little Jiyong called you?” Dara playfully gasped.

“Really, girls?” Jiyong laughed heartily. “Jihyun noona, your oppa is calling you. I can see you right there!”

Dara showed Jihyun her phone. “Kyaah, Jiyong oppa! Annyeong,” she waved her hands. “You don’t have work in there?”

“I don’t have work right now because it is time for call, call, call! I want to check little Jiyong, Jihyun noona, and Dara eomma right now that’s why.”

“Ohhh~ we are watching princess movie today because I will teach little Jiyong how to be like the prince charming!”

“Aww, you’re such a good noona now hmm? Do you want something from oppa today? Want some ice cream?”

Jihyun looked at Dara. “Can unnie eat ice cream though?”

Dara st

Please log in to read the full chapter