A love greater than anything else

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Is she indeed pregnant?

Jiyong’s mind was swirling around. He couldn’t think straight. What if Dara isn’t pregnant but is in danger due to her health? What if he was the cause of the pain she is having right now? But what if she is indeed pregnant?

He smiled at the latter thought. What if she is? Then he would be so happy. Sinking back on the cab’s seat, his smile grew wide. Having Dara bearing his child would be the happiest thing that could happen today. That would be the biggest news he would receive today, topping the news of the successful launch of one of his dream projects. What more could he ask if there is truly indeed a little Kwon inside her womb? That would complete the family he dreamed with her.

The possibility of Dara being pregnant is seventy out of one hundred. Yes, they did it already. Back when they visited his parents, he once mentioned about having little Jiyong and little Dara running around the house with Jihyun. Both of them were so into each other upon arriving home. It was as if that there was an unspoken choice they had made that day. They had one thought as they stared at each other’s eyes—to be close to each other intimately, much closer physically and emotionally.

The sound of Dara’s breathy voice while calling his name resonated in Jiyong’s ear as the cab made its way to the hospital. Her voice that night which made him crazy over her, her butterfly touches on his skin that made his body hotter, and that sweet innocent voice that beg him to go deeper into her soul, into her body, and into her mind.

 

 

 

 

“Uhh Jiyong~” she let out another string of moans as he pleased her body. “Ahh—” she threw her head back as she kept on writhing her body under his.

Jiyong was on top of her, showering her neck and mounds with kisses. She was already underneath him as he was on top of her. He kept on teasing her as he bit and his mound making her crazier. She cling her legs around his waist as she pulled him down on her, feeling both of their ness.

Her constant moans bring more power in Jiyong’s pleasure toward her. He ran his fingers on her until she begged to push his finger inside her.

“Please, baby~ stop teasing me— hnng” she looked at Jiyong who was already staring at her.

He too was already on top of his lust. He couldn’t bring himself to delay what they both wanted at that time. He went back on her face and claimed her lips once more; kissing her torridly as if preparing what was to come in a few moments.

Dara, lost in her lustful bubble, grinded her hips on his, earning a guttural moan from the guy. The sound made her want to please him more. She nibbled on his lower lips before pulling away.

“I love you, Jiyong. . .” she said as she held his gaze.

“I love you so much more, baby” came Jiyong’s reply with a playful smile on his lips.

He placed one of Dara’s legs down only to spread it wide on the mattress. He guided his length in her entrance and rubbed its tip on , making her sigh loudly in pleasure.

“Oh gooosh … uhhhng”

Jiyong looked at the beautiful mess below him; her eyes tightly closed, her lips parted slightly, and her hair covering some parts of her face, she was his beautiful mess. His mind was hazy with all the love he had for her, and all the lust he was feeling right this instant.

He slowly inserted his length inside her, agonizingly slow to prevent her from feeling pain. A husky “Ahh” came out from her lips. Jiyong leaned down to give her a chaste kiss and then move down to her mound. The mixture of pain and pleasure was too much for Dara. It made her insane. She wanted more of it. More of it until she could forget all the saneness that is in this world.

She buckled her hips to meet his slow push. It felt amazing that the once separated bodies are now connected as one, making a true form of art that other things couldn’t top. “Push it deeper, baby~” she whispered on his ear as she played with his earlobe. That was the cue for him.

With one swift push, all of it was buried deep inside her, finally connecting them as one. Her cry was muffled with his lips, soothing her with all the love he could give to her. This is what they wanted. This is what he wanted to do with her. He knew they will be one.

As soon as Dara rotated her hips, he took it as a hint to move—quick, deep, hard. Jiyong started to move with her, ing deep inside her. He interlaced their fingers together and squeezed it tightly as they rhythmically found each other’s pace. Dara’s moans were a harmonious sound to Jiyong’s ears. His grunts were Dara’s evidence that she made the right choice to wait for the right man to do it with. And he was the very right man. The man of her dreams.

Their precise movements turned to quick deep as Jiyong drilled deeper into her. She was too close, too close to burst out. She doesn’t want this to end. She doesn’t want him to move out of her. She was never too full in her life than this moment with him.

Jiyong was already close too. He doesn’t want to stop. He wanted this moment to drag on slowly. This was a very precious moment for them. His s became harder, making the woman under him scream in pleasure.

She tightened her hold onto him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. “Hnng yes, Jiyong! .. I’m so close already~”

Jiyong lifted her legs up, bent it toward her, and made a powerful in her that made him shoot his seeds inside her womb. He cursed out loud upon spending his loads in her. Dara too exploded with him at the same time. She arched her body as she milked him more and tremble as she felt herself spent. She could feel the liquid of Jiyong kept on mixing with hers.

“Uugh Dara…” he buried his face on her neck and latches his lips on there. “, baby, that was hot,” he looked at her and claimed her lips once more. “I love you,” he mumbled on her lips.

 

 

 

 

The memories of that night were very vivid in his mind. That night was one thing he wouldn’t trade in this world. It was their first intimate and was never the last as they spent it again that same night, trying to show their love through physical intimacy.

Jiyong arrived at the said hospital. He rushed to find her room that Sanghyun sent him through text. He softly knocked o

Please log in to read the full chapter