Treasured Moment

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Normalcy is what I needed after the chaos that happened a week ago. A chaos that affected not only to me but also to the friendship of Junki and I shared for years. This chaos had triggered the scattering of my thoughts wherever I go. I may forgive Junki but what we had, our friendship and bond, will never be fixed again. Sometimes a chaos does not only bring bad luck, but it also bring good luck and fortunate events. It always make me smile whenever I remember it, when he regards me as his wife in front of my family. Ahh, that Jiyong really!!!

Toying the ring around my finger while lying down on his bed, Jiyong walked out from his walk-in closet wearing a suit. Oh goody!!! He looks mighty fine! Damnation!!! My weakness~

I instantly sat upstraight and smiled at him,also motioning him to come closer. How could he look so damn hot with his disheveled damp hair, semi-tucked in white sleeve, and with his untied tie dangling around his neck? This is a crime~

"Do you have a meeting today?" I asked him as I fixed his blue tie. I can perfectly tie his necktie now because I've been practicing a lot just for him. Wifey material, coughs.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead, "We are going somewhere though."

"We?"

He hummed in reply.

I looked up at him as soon as I finished his tie. He instantly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"As much as I want to keep you in my arms right now, you have to prepare so I will spare you this time."

"It's because you didnt tell me earlier."

He chuckled at my statement. "Sorry Mrs. Kwon."

Giggling, I planted a soft short kiss on his lips and pulled away from his arms.

"Alright Mr. Kwon, I shall go and prepare now!"

"I will wait for you downstairs, alright?"

"Alright y!!!" Before I could get inside the bathroom, I heard his amused chuckle. Heh!

"I love you Jiyong!!!!!" I paused by the door and listened for his reply, if ever he heard me. Silence filled his room to the hallway. I guess he did not hea--

"I LOVE YOU TOO DARA!!!"

Kyaaaaaaaaah ~

 

 

As soon as I finished taking a shower in his room and running around looking for a dress that would complement his dapper look, I finally calmed down and went downstairs to meet him. I am wearing a peach knee-length dress with lace sleeves pairing it up with white flat shoes. I saw Jihyun sitting beside his brother with her legs dangling from the couch, wearing a white dress that reaches her calf. She looked up at me as I walked down the stairs and smiled widely.

She tugged her brother's sleeve and said, "Oppa~ Dara unnie is already here."

He placed down the newspaper and looked up at me. I could see his dashing smile that instantly made my heart go crazy. My goodness Kwon Jiyong!!

"Jihyun-ah~ You look so pretty! Ah yeopu~" I pinched her cheeks gently as she giggled.

"Unnie is more yeopu okaaay~" she countered back.

"Ani, ani, Jiyong oppa is the most yeopuuuu" I playfully snickered as I glanced at him.

Jihyun burst out laughing and looked up at his brother. "Oppa is the most yeopu ... hahahaha"

Jiyong squinted his eyes at me. "What did you say Sandara?"

Giggling I held Jihyun's hand and showed him a V-sign. "I'm just kidding Jiyonggie~"

He shook his head as he chuckled. "Both of you are really a bully!!"

 

 

 

 Jihyun and I were settled on the back seat while Jiyong maneuvered the car. I didn't open my mouth to ask where are we heading to but instead I looked out of the window and observed the places we passed by. The little girl was busy with her gadget, playing games. I leaned on the window and stared at him. The look on his face doesn't show anything. It was just the usual look Kwon Jiyong would have.

He drove silently and calmly. Wherever we are heading, I'm sure it'll be a nice place. It took us half an hour to reach the destination and it took me a couple of minutes to take in the place we are in. I glanced at Jihyun as she placed her gadget back in her bag and Jiyong who parked the car.

"Unnie-ah~ today you will meet eomma and appa", the younger Kwon informed me.

That's it! It finally sink-in to me. The grassy field and the serene place was the first thing that welcomed us. I unfastened Jihyun's seatbelt as well as mine while Jiyong was already opening the car door on my side. I smiled softly at him and helped Jihyun out. He smiled back at me and carried her sister in his arms, and handing Jihyun the flowers which I didn't notice it was in the car earlier; he then held my hand and walked.

I am quite amazed at myself on how I am handling the situation. Usually, I would ask questions but right now I was patient and quiet.

"Today is the death anniversary of our parents" he finally spoke as we keep on walking on the grassy field.

I looked at him and nodded my head. I didn't know their parents are not here anymore, I thought they're living overseas. My tongue was very

Please log in to read the full chapter