Smart Hubby

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Sandara? Oh you mean Mrs. Kwon?” she looked at them then stopped her eyes at Sanghyun. “Are you her younger brother?”

Sanghyun nodded at the old lady. “Ne, I am her younger brother and this is my mother and my father.”

“Mrs. Kwon?” Mrs. Park asked in astonishment, butting Sanghyun’s talk. It was evident in her voice the shock that gotten into her. Mr. Park raised his brow for a moment and chuckles inwardly at the revelation they heard.

Ahjumma opened the gate wider and let them in. “The couple had just arrived, let yourselves be comfortable in here.” She smiled and ushered them to the living room.

Upon getting inside Sanghyun smiled widely. Gosh this place is huge! He roamed his eyes around and sat on the couch beside his parents. He whispered something to his father and the latter chuckled.

“Your sister is two steps ahead of your mother”, he whispered back to his son, part of him is very proud of Dara but he felt sad all of a sudden knowing his only daughter is married already and he didn’t even had the chance to walk her down the aisle.

As Ahjumma Lee left them, a motherly smile appeared on her lips. She’s very proud of Jiyong. She really is. She glanced back at the family and proceeded to walk to Jiyong’s room. Laughter and giggles could be heard as she got closer. Happy family. Dara shrieked in delight as she was tickled by both siblings.

“No, no, no, noooo~ Stop please! Hahaha I-I … Jiyoooong!” she wiggled free from Jiyong’s grasp but to no avail.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

“Jiyong-ah, Dara-ah, you have a visitor” Ahjumma announced stopping the three from their play.

Jihyun ran towards the door and opened it, “Annyeong ahjumma~” she beamed. “Wanna play with us? Kkk~”

Ahjumma laughed and shook her head, “Aigoo Jihyunnie” she ruffled the little girl’s hair. “Dara someone’s here for you.” The old lady smiled again to the girl walking towards her together with her man.

“For me? I have a visitor? But nobody knew I live in here” her brows furrowed and glanced at the smiling Jiyong. “I swear my friends didn’t know I live in here … well except for Bom.”

Instead of answering her, he laced his fingers to hers and nodded his head to ahjumma with a knowing smile. “Come Jihyunnie let’s meet your unnie’s visitors.”

“Jiyonggie~”

“Jagiya come on, don’t be a baby” he chuckled loudly and walked with her, earning a nudge from his side.

 

 

The couple descended down the stairs and Jihyun was the one who reached the living room first. She saw three people sitting on their couch. “Annyeong haseyo~ My name is Kwon Jihyun. I am my brother’s little sister and Dara unnie’s baby” she smiled cheekily and bowed her head cutely. “It’s nice to meet you ahjumma, ahjussi and oppa. Welcome to our place!!” She then giggled and sat across them.

As they were descending down, Dara explained to Jiyong that nobody from her friends and classmates and whoever it is know that she lives in the Kwon residence. He could only nod at her. “I swear Jiyong, I swear!!”

A hearty laugh escaped from his throat. “Of course I believe you babe. Don’t worry I’m not mad that you have a visitor and I will not be mad if there will be more in the future.”

As they were nearing the living room, Dara laughed as she heard the little Kwon introducing herself to whomever visitor they have, she have. “Aigoo, that girl really. Does it run in the family Jiyongie?”

“Mwoyah? I’m not like that okay?!” Jiyong defensively replied, “I don’t introduce myself like that when I was a kid. I don’t even giggle.”

Dara laughed again at his answer; they then reached the living room and as soon as she saw who the visitors are, her laugh faded. Her hold on his hand tightened and Jiyong knew she was tensed to see her parents right before her eyes in the Kwon’s residence.

“Noona …”

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

As soon as I saw who are supposed to be my visitors, the laugh that came out from my mouth instantly stopped. I don’t know what I am feeling upon seeing them in here. Of course I am not happy, after what they’ve done to me, who would right?

I grab Jiyong’s hand tightly. I am tensed. I am scared. I am nervous. I am a mess right now. I could feel the noisy grumbling of my stomach. And no I am not hungry.

This is something surprising seeing them here. As if they would know the address of this place right? I am nervous not for the fact that they’ll do something stupid in here, because sure they wouldn’t do that, but because I don’t know how will they react seeing me living under a big house with a super, duper, mega, ultra handsome guy with a cutie patootie little lady.

My mother was looking at me with bewilderment in her eyes. My father was … wait is that a hint of smile hiding on his lips? I glanced at my brother and the adorable man is smiling at me.

Uh … this is not the picture I was expecting moments ago. Of course mom’s reaction is expected (bewildered with extra confusion and a spice of guilt in her eyes).

“Dara unnie~ is he your brother?” Jihyun asked, breaking the ice between us. S

Please log in to read the full chapter