Come back home

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara ended up sleeping in Jiyong’s room. They really did empty the wine last night with Jiyong saving all her shots. He didn’t want her to get tipsy and so his hero side came out. She wanted to snatch away her glass but he would shake his head ‘no’.

"Babeeeee~~~ give me my glass back” Dara whined reaching for the glass that’s been raised high. “Come on~~~~"

Jiyong chuckled and shook his head for how many times already. “No love, no. You’ll get tipsy and I wonder what you’ll gonna do.”

“Don’t underestimate the power of my alcohol level Jiyongie~”

“I know, I know babe. But you’ve got to stop drinking because you have a class tomorrow” he reminded her and set her glass aside on the side table.

Dara pouted and lays down on his bed “You’re a meanie Jiyong~”

“Yes I love you too babe” he chuckled and poured the last small amount of the wine to his glass; he then drink it in one go before laying beside her. “Thank you sweet, sweet Darong.”

She shifted her position and faced him; she then flashed that oh-so-familiar-smile of hers. “You’re welcome mean, mean Jiyong.”

His laughed echoed the room. “Are you mad about the wine babe?”

“Naaah, why would I?”

“Exactly” he chuckled and pulled her closer to him then pecked her lips. “I love you Ms. Park.”

She lean her hand on his chest and replied as she stared at him, “I love you too Mr. Kwon.”

 

And that’s how she ended up in his bed. She wasn’t able to transfer to her room as they slept around two in the morning and she was fast asleep with it.

With the sound of her alarm, Dara lazily kicked off the blanket from her and rubbed her eyes before looking for her phone. She groaned as the screen lights welcome her that hurts her eyes.

6:00

It reads. She shook her head and lays back down on the bed and was about to wrap her arms on him when she could feel the emptiness of the bed.

Dara sat up and saw that Jiyong is not there. This is the first time she woke up without him by her side. She tried to focus her hearing on the bathroom but there were no sounds of water splashing. She decided to stand up to look for him downstairs.

But before she could even reach the door, a folded bondpaper was pasted on the wall just beside the door. She headed to it and pulled it out from the scotch tape.

 

 

Baby girl,

                I’m sorry if when you wake up, you won’t find me there beside you. There’s an emergency at the office and I need to be there. I don’t want to wake you up that’s why I didn’t texted you. Eat your breakfast with Jihyun okay? And don’t skip it; you know I will always know it. Let Sung Yong drive you to school neh? I love you and take good care love.

 

Jiyong

 

 

Dara smiled as she finished reading the note he left. She immediately washed up and went to check Jihyun. Upon reaching the little girl’s room, she was already on her uniform and was brushing her hair.

“Aiggooo~ my baby Jihyunnie is a big girl now” she smiled and level with her.

Jihyun gave her a cheeky smile. “Unnie, can you help me with my hair?” she asked as she handed Dara the brush.

“Of course my princess” Dara brushed her hair and clipped the little ribbon on her right fringe as she finished. “There we go!” She smoothen her skirt and pinched her cheeks gently. “So yeoppo!”

“Komawo Dara unnie~”

“Anything for my baby girl” she pecked her cheeks and held her tiny hand. “Let’s eat?”

Jihyun nodded her head. “And let’s go wake up Jiyong oppa too, unnie!”

“Jihyunnie, your oppa already went to work already. So it’ll be me who’ll be your company hmm?”

“Neh arrasso unnie.”

 

 

Dara and Jihyun went directly to the car as they finished eating their breakfast; she helped the girl with her seatbelt and did hers after. Sung Yong went inside and greeted them before starting the car. The ride was full of storytelling with Jihyun’s new favorite movie. Both adults laughed as she mimicked the character’s voice.

“Aegi-ah, you really are a good impersonator of the Beast.” Dara teased and laughed.

Jihyun stuck her tongue out. “And unnie with the witch in Sleeping Beauty.”

“Ayeeee~ then Sung Yong ssi is Aladdin then?”

“Sung Yong oppa, can you mimick Aladdin’s voice?” Jihyun asked their driver.

He looked at them through the rearview mirror and smiled awkwardly. “Agassi I am driving.”

“Please? Do it for Jihyunnie~~ Oppaa” and there goes the irresistible aegyo of Kwon Jihyun.

“Agassi I can’t—“

“Jebalyooo~~” Jihyun reached for his arm and shook it lightly. “Just sing ‘A whole new world’, just that oppa hmm?”

Dara bit her inner cheek to stifle her grin and looked outside.

“Jihyun agassi ahh…”

“I’m going to tell oppa that you drive so fast” the little girl threatened.

“Arrasso, arrasso” Sung Yong cleared his throat and sang, “A whole new world” then he immediately stopped.

The girls at the back laughed. Jihyun was having a good time laughing out loud.

“Daebak oppa!”

Sung Yong shook his head and focused on the road albeit his blushing cheeks.

 

 

Jiyong rubbed his face and leaned on his chair. He sighed and glanced at his wrist watch. It’s almost lunch now and there haven’t been any updates about their Jeju project. Few months ago, he started venturing on the construction business; without further ado, he launched it and few investors invested on him. But the problem now is that bit by bit, his investors backed out without knowing the reason why.

Secretary Kim knocked and peek her head in. “Mr. Kwon, the meeting is ready.”

He nodded and grabbed his coat and put it on before heading to the conference room. He will conduct a meeting to the few investors left and discuss about the problem.

His phone rang before he could step inside the room. He gave it to Secretary Kim without checking who the caller is.

“Please answer it” he instructed and stepped inside.

 

 

“Jiyongie!” Dara smiled at the thought of him answering his phone.

“Dara, this is Secretary Kim” the other line answered.

“Oh?” she checked the number again and saw it’s really Jiyong’s number. “Is he busy Secretary Kim?”

“Ahh yeah. He told me to take this call. I’m sorry Dara if I disappointed you” the kind secretary told her.

Her face fell. “Aniyo, it’s okay Secretary Kim. Thank you and have a nice day” then she ended the call.

She blew the stray hair from her eyes and sighed. “Aiggooo, I wonder if he ate breakfast this morning” she put her phone aside and resumed on editing the paper she worked on for days.

Dara banged her head on the desk as she can’t concentrate on her work. She kept on thinking about Jiyong and what problem he might be facing rig

Please log in to read the full chapter