His jealousy

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

It was early in Saturday morning when Dara was fumbling inside her room, throwing her things inside her bag. She was having a mini panic attack and adrenaline rush – because she is late. Yes, it’s the first day of weekend but she will go to school for a meeting about the next issue of their school paper. During Saturdays she and Jihyun were scheduled to do anything they want to do and it is also Jiyong’s day-off.

After she checked her bag for three times, she’s ready to go. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and brushed her hair then applied some lip tint. Dara then grabbed her bag and sling it on her should; she put on her sneakers and went out of her room.

No one was on the living room and the mansion was still quiet, mind you but it is still 6 in the morning. When she went to the kitchen, she saw ahjumma busy cooking for the breakfast. She greeted her and bowed.

“Oh Dara, you’re up so early!” Ahjumma Lee commented. She noticed her attire and couldn’t help but to ask, “Are you going somewhere?”

“Neh ahjumma, I’m going to the University for the meeting I called and I need to be there early.” Dara replied and smiled at the older.

“Like 6 in the morning?” the older woman asked again.

“Yes, I still need to prepare the things I will discuss later and I need to do my report about the seminar to our admins” she told her and bowed. “I need to go now ahjumma, can you please tell the siblings I’m out? Thank you” she didn’t wait the ahjumma to answer and walked away out of the mansion.

“Jiyong will surely go there, Dara dear” Ahjumma Lee mumbled and smiled at herself.

In about 1 hour the once quiet mansion became the usual noisy morning with Jihyun greeting everyone she sees and kept on talking about her dreams to her brother.

“… and you know what oppa, the prince married the princess then they lived happily ever after!” she announced while opening her arms wide.

Jiyong chuckled at her while sitting on the edge of her bed. “Baby, have you seen your unnie?” He asked and Jihyun stopped twirling.

“Dara unnie oppa?”

“Yes baby” he nodded. “Isn’t she supposed be here by now?”

“Unnie hasn’t come up in here oppa; do you think she’s still asleep?” Little Kwon tilted her head while asking.

“Do you think so baby?” Jiyong stood up and walked towards his sister. “We should wake her up then” he suggested and scooped her up in his arms.

The little girl beamed at him and pecked his cheek. “Let’s go oppa!”

As soon as they descended on the stairs, Ahjumma Lee was at the end of the stairs cleaning.

“Good morning ahjumma” Jiyong greeted and smiled.

“Good morning too ahjumma!!” Jihyun seconded and grinned.

“You don’t need to do that ahjumma, let the young ones do that” he commented and the older just smiled up at him.

“Just let me do this Jiyong, I feel sick when I cannot move around.”

“But ahjumma you’ll get sick more if you keep on doing the chores in here.”

“Aigoo Jiyong, just let me be. Don’t worry about me okay?”

He just shook his head then nodded. “As you say ahjumma.”

They proceeded to the living room and off they headed to Dara’s room but then they stopped upon hearing the ahjumma.

“Dara’s not there.”

Jiyong instantly spun around and looked at the ahjumma. “She’s not here?”

Ahjumma Lee nodded. “She got off early. She said she’s going to her school.”

Jiyong’s brows furrowed. “To school? She didn’t inform me last night” he muttered under his breath.

“Ahjumma, did you saw unnie going out?” it’s not Jihyun who asked.

The older smiled and nodded. “Yes Jihyunnie, she was even in hurry to go there.”

“Thank you for informing us ahjumma” the little girl smiled. “Come on oppa, let’s eat now.” She dragged her confused brother towards the dining room.

 

Meanwhile, Dara was having her headache due to the overload work she needed to do. The meeting will be up in two hours time and the agenda was ready but she needed to brainstorm new ideas for the next issue, she couldn’t just feel at ease with her staff because some are not that good in suggesting ideas and they are all very dependent on her.

She was rubbing her temple once in a while. Her staffs have not yet arrived and she assumed that they will come in here in about 1 hour. She leaned back on her chair and sighed. She fished out her phone from her pocket and received no message.

A knock came on the school paper’s room and she waited for someone to come in.

“Dara-yah, I bought you some food” Bom said and raised the paper bag she brought.

Dara smiled tiredly at her and walked towards her. “Thank you Bommie, I’m really hungry right now to be honest. But of course, I miss you loads” she said and hugged her bestfriend tight.

Bom rubbed her back and said, “I miss you more Dara. Even though we’re working on the same building, we didn’t have a chance to see each other.”

She dragged Bom to the table and placed the food on it. “By the way, how did you know I’m here?”

The bestfriend grinned and winked. “Someone called me.”

Dara raised her brow questioningly.

“Your boyfriend called me and I swear it made me jump out of my bed upon seeing the caller ID. Goodness, it scared my wits!” Bom confessed and scrunched her nose.

“What boyfriend are you talking about, you dimwit!” She slapped her arms playfully.

“Aigoo, aigoo, playing innocent I see?”

“Ugh Park Bom!” She rolled her eyes.

“Mr. Kwon is really worried for you sister, I swear. He was like, ‘Uhm Park Bom, could you please send Dara some foods in school? I know she will not eat there and I’m afraid she will faint again. Thank you’ Homygosh girl, is he falling in love to you?” Bom wiggled her brows at her.

Dara covered her face but deep inside she was feeling the butterflies.

“Uwaa, look at you!” Bom teased. “I wonder who will be head over heels at either of you but I’m betting on Jiyong. Damn Park, your love life is blooming!!” Her bestfriend giggled.

“Yah, you what’s that bet, bet you’re talking there huh? Park Bom there you go again with your teasing” she glared at her friend.

“Or should I bet in you bestie?” Then off she goes laughing.

“I really hate you Bommie!” Dara threw the empty paper bag at her face.

 

---

 

The dreadful morning of Dara was over and she swore her brain almost exploded from too much thinking. She’s right, her classmates only suggested few things but she needed unique one and so she goes the brainstorming all day. Her teammates felt sorry for her but she just smiled at them after all she expected the responsibilities when she was chosen as the editor-in-chief.

She went out of the school building and decided to eat outside but suddenly her phone rang. She expected it to be Jiyong but it was an unknown number. She pressed the green button despite the fact that she may not know it.

“Hello?”

“Sandy, is this you?”

Dara blinked. “Who’s this please?”

“You didn’t know me? Aw, I’m hurt!”

The voice was familiar to her. “Junki oppa? Is this you?”

The man on the other line laughed. “I thought you forgot me!”

“Junki oppa! Kyaah!” she giggled.

“Sandy, did you see that black car in front of the gate?”

Dara looked straight by the gate and saw a black car indeed. “Yes oppa, I see it from here.”

“I’m inside there, come here” Junki instructed and she said yes.

Excited in seeing him, she made a run to it. Upon reaching, she knocked on the window; it slid down and the view of Junki smiling sweetly at her came out.

“OPPA!” Dara squealed. The man went out of her car chuckling and pulled her for a hug.

“Aigoo Sandy, you really miss me that much?” Junki asked teasingly.

“Of course!” She grinned and pulled back, staring at him in the eyes. “Don’t tell me you didn’t miss me oppa?”

He grinned and shrugged.

“Eyyy” she pouted and frowned at him.

Junki laughed heartily and held both her hands. “Of course I miss you baby girl.”

From afar, a pair of eyes was staring at them. He had this eyes that could make anyone cower in fear, his fists were balled that it made his knuckles turn white and his nose was flaring with invisible fire.

Junki pressed his lips on her forehead and smiled. Dara giggled and peck his both cheeks then his forehead. He tapped his lips but she shook her head ‘no’ and so Junki pressed his lips to hers.

For almost a second, Jiyong wanted to walk towards them and dragged Dara with him but he controlled his anger and continued to stare at them. He was here to invite her for lunch but he guessed she has another appointment with someone. For the first time in his life, he wished he was that someone whom she’s with. Jiyong turned around only to be welcomed by a flabbergasted Yun.

“You came late” he said at the doctor.

Yun could only blink and stare at Dara then at Jiyong. “Hyung … what was that …?”

“You’ve seen it” Jiyong walked passed him and headed to his car.

Yun was sent by Jiyong to give Dara some medicine in case she will have a headache but the doctor came late because of some appointment in his clinic and when he arrived, Dara was nowhere to be seen in the school paper room. The next scene he witnessed was the scene of the reunion of both people that he thought Dara’s boyfriend.

He glanced back at his friend and felt sorry but at the same time he was laughing inside because seeing his best friend in that state is rare and he’s sure proud of Dara by making t

Please log in to read the full chapter