Their little fight

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day Dara found herself avoiding Jiyong without knowing the reason why. She thought the best way to heal her heart is to avoid him but her reason seems odd though and she knew how weird her reason was.

“Shouldn’t I move on since he likes someone else now?” She asked herself one time when she was inside the school paper’s room. “Hardly; we always bump each other in his building and in his mansion, how can I move on in that case?”

She ran her fingers through her hair, frustrated. She’s been inside the room for an hour now, talking to herself and trying to find the right choice about ‘moving on’ and the answer had been dangling in her mind since last night – she will not move on and will fight for her love. Amen.

Next week, the staffs of the school paper will start to think of articles to include in their next issue and her dreadful days will start seven days from now. On the other hand, Mrs. Song requested Dara to approach their associate editor-in-chief, who is working in Lee Communication Company, to give her that same letter Dara received from the school’s administrator. She complied to give it to her since she knew their associate EIC is rarely seen in the school not like her. She scheduled herself to go to Jiyong’s rival company after lunch, before she will go to Jiyong’s.

Two hours later, she found herself standing in front of the rival’s company. She entered after a bit of hesitation since she’s afraid that Jiyong might know this and he’ll get angry. Boy, when he gets angry! There was a lady standing behind the counter, seemingly the receptionist; she smiled at her and asked,

“Where could I find Jung Minhee of Seoul University? She’s an OJT student in here.”

The lady nodded and typed something on her computer and gave Dara a visitor’s pass and said, “She’s in the 5th floor and when you reach there, just ask the lady in the very first cubicle, she is the in-charge of that floor.”

Dara bowed and smiled. “Thank you very much.”

On her way to the elevator a group of men walked towards her direction. “Men In Black?”

She side-stepped to let the ‘MIB’ group pass on the hallway and then she saw a different man in white sleeves with sunglasses on, walking as cool as ever together with the MIB. “The boss?”

She kept her head bowed slightly but her eyes were sneaking to look at Mr. White-sleeve guy. The group of guys ceased walking. Dara then lifted her head only knowing that they stopped in front of her.

Her?

‘Me?’

She blinked.

“Excuse me miss …” Mr. White-sleeve guy said while the MIB gave way.

Dara glanced from left to right then pointed herself, “Me?” with her brows raised.

He chuckled. “Yes … who else?”

Dara didn’t answer but continue to blink at him. He was in front of her, five feet away.

“Anyhow, I assume you are not my employee right?” he asked.

“Yes” she replied and nodded. “I came in your company to give this letter to one of your OJT students here which happened to be my classmate, is that okay with you Mr. Lee?”

Mr. White-sleeve laughed. “Of course, why would it not be okay with me when a beautiful girl like you visits my company? Feel free to roam around darling” he said.

Dara got goosebumps. “Eew! Creepy, flirty CEO!”

“Thank you very much Mr. Lee” she bowed and left the crowd.

The man was staring at her retreating back and chuckled to himself. “Cute.”

 

She just stepped inside Kwon’s building but Jiyong was already there much to her own surprise. “Eehh?”

“Good afternoon Mr. Kwon” Dara greeted and smiled at him. But he didn’t greet her back instead; he just stared at her, from head to toe.

She blinked. “What’s wrong with him today?” She asked herself.

Both of them remained silent until he spoke. “To my office, right now.”

And she knew, she did something wrong but she doesn’t know what. Uhhm …

 

 

 

D A R A’s POV

 

Boy is my leg muscles trembling inside. What did I do today for me to get called to his office? He’s so silent that it’s so deafening. I stand behind him at the elevator. Gaaah, what did I really do? Did by any chance I forgot something important on my work or I did make a mistake?

“Mr. Kwon –“

“Let’s talk in my office Dara” he cut me off and instantly I close my mouth.

Great! Just great Dara!

The slow ticking of the clock stops when we reached his private floor. *Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

My heart, weird as it is, beats nervously. I’m not guilty of something but here I am being nervous and all.

Jiyong walks ahead of me and didn’t sits on his swivel chair but instead he sits on his table with his feet dangling below. I close the door behind me and stand just few feet away from the door. Maybe, just maybe, I could chicken out easily.

No words escape from his mouth. He keeps on staring at me and I know for sure that I am near to meltdown. He should have talk right now because to be honest, I like his talkative side unlike his silent side, just like now. I don’t know what’s on his mind right now. He should speak before my mind will lose its control.

“Jiyong …” careful and softly, I call him. I exhale before saying, “… What did I do wrong …?”

Seriously, I’m scared right now.

He closes his eyes and breathes. “Dara, do you know what did you do?”

I knew it! I did something wrong, didn’t I? But … what?

“Honestly, I don’t Jiyong” I look at my feet.

Since when did my flats become so clean and shiny?

Sandara, focus you crazy girl!

“Are you sure?”

His question is really, really hard! How could I know what I did wrong when all I could think of is I didn’t make something bad as much as I’m concern this morning. Okay, let me do a recap.

Right after I made an alibi to Jiyong and Jihyun this morning that I’ll not go with them, I walked to the bus station and went directly to my class. Then after it, I am loitering at the school paper’s room. Mrs. Song gave me two envelops, one for me and one for Minhee. She left me a request to give the other envelop to Minhee since she’s rarely seen at school. Before I come in here, I dropped by at Lee Communication Compa-

Wait.

Where did I go again?

To Lee Communication Company … Jiyong’s rival com-pa-ny.

Shiiiiit!

My eyes widen instantly as I remember where I went. I did not do some mistake but I did went to a very wrong place. Is this the reason he’s giving me this treatment? Oh my gosh. I’m such a fool.

“I’m sorry” the moment it escapes my lips, it was almost inaudible. “I’m sorry Mr. Kwon.”

“So you knew now?” he says through gritted teeth.

I can only nod my head.

“You knew I forbid you to go there but you still went. Why is that Sandara Park?”

I take a step forward but retreat my feet back to where it was. “I didn’t realize my mistake not unless I remembered it just a moment ago. I can’t say ‘no’ to Mrs. Song when she asked me to give a letter to my associate editor-in-chief who works there.”

I try to explain my part. Even though I’m wrong for stepping on the enemy’s place, I still have the right to explain, right?

“You have a choice Sandara to say ‘no’ to your teacher OR ask someone, your friend or your classmate maybe, to give the letter to your co-staff.”

He is still seated on the table, not moving an inch.

Sigh

He really is angry at me. Damn Park! What did you do?!

“I’m really sorry Mr. Kwon. I didn’t realize it to be honest. I’m really sorry.” My throat is twisting painfully. I want to cry but I’m trying my best to hold it in. Gaahd, why I must be so unlucky?

“Stop calling me Mr. Kwon” he muttered.

Silent.

I should not say another word now.

“Do you know how much angry I am right now?” he asks me.

I shake my head ‘no’.

“Look at me Sandara” he says when he noticed me hanging my head low, staring at the ground.

I slowly lift my head and stare at him. “I am so angry at you right now”

Oh God no!

He’s so angry at me.

I try to keep my face straight and continue to stare at him.

“Why must you enter an enemy’s place, huh? I thought you knew it! That company is my rival Dara you should not have ing walked inside of that ing building!!” He finally shifts his position and stands up.

“Please don’t shout at me” my voice quivers as I say. “I know I’m wrong but please, just don’t shout at me Mr. Kwon.”

I already know my mistake but swearing in front me … is not just right and shouting too?

His expression softens.

“I acknowledge my mistake Mr. Kwon and I promise you it won’t be repeated again. I should take my leave now. I’m sorry again.” I bow at him, turning around to the door and walk out.

I think, I should really move on.

 

 

---

 

The rest of the day, Dara was silent in her cubicle doing her job as an OJT student. Her officemat

Please log in to read the full chapter