Crush

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

 

Gaaaah! Mr. CEO is so damn handsome. That white shirt and black pants. Kyaaaa! How could he pull of that kind of simple fashion that made him so hot?! Then his voice and that bossy attitude, he is so damn freaking hot. Spell hot, M-R-K-W-O-N. Gaaah! I don’t know how my performance at the interview back there is. Why didn’t Bom warn me or describe me at least his physical features moreover handing me his picture? Aiish that girl!

But … DARA PARK! You’re one of a hella lucky girl. You even meet his little sister.

Oh! Speaking of his little sister, that girl is the epitome of cuteness and gorgeousness. I want to squish her and put her in my pocket, bringing her home with me. Jihyun is so lovely … like his brother. Kyaaa!

Can I be any more hopeless romantic girl? Duh!

Taylor Swift’s Begin Again starts to sing and the song fills in my room. Bom! That is the ringtone set only for my one and only bestfriend.

“BOM!!”

“Dara-yah~ how was the interview?” her jolly voice fills my ear.

“Why didn’t you tell me he’s a young, handsome bastard?”

She giggled at my endearment. “Gorgeous bastard, isn’t he?”

“More than gorgeous and not to mention hot, freaking hot. Gaaa~ Bom, I can’t get him out of my mind! Kyaaa!” I can’t help but to squeal at my friend.

“Yah Sandara Park, get a grip. You still need to finish that article, so stop spazzing like a new born teenage girl.”

“Aigoo Bommie, can’t you at least spazz with me? It’s my first time squealing like a fifteen year old girl over her crush and now you’re scolding me?” I pouted over the phone.

“Ayssi, look at you. Do that article first, before you’ll do that Mr. CEO post-effect. I’ll come over later tonight and I need to see you all finish with the school’s feature story when I arrive, arrasso?” She sounded like my mother. Aigoo this girl.

“Yes ma’am” I giggled at her.

“I’m serious Dara.” Her voice become deadly again. So scary!

“Arrasso, arrasso; I’ll do it alright?!” Pssh. This girl can’t even support me with my newfound love.

Love. I giggle at the word. Now I already think about love. Pfft. Dara you’re just a newborn smitten girl. Ha!

Bom hangs up after another round of warning about the school’s article. She’s so very concern about my extra-curricular activities at school. She always supported me with my profound-successful career. If I’m the paper-work-kind-of-girl, well she’s the opposite of me. She is our university’s most beautiful and sought out girl. Lots of guys drool over her as she passes by them and me as her cool bestfriend, tries to throw them an invisible dagger. Ha! Poor boys, no touching of my girlfriend or else I’ll strangle your neck.

 

I make myself some coffee. As I am pouring a cup of it, I can’t help but to think of Mr. Kwon again. That tousled hair, scrunching brows, lips form on a hard line, authoritative voice and not to mention his dazzling aura that could make girls blinded by him makes him a perfect package. When I interview him, he is so keen in my questions plus his answers are so precise and exact. Wait, precise and exact are synonym words. Gahd, what an effect he had on me that made me forget words.

 I walk back to my room and fire up the laptop. I need to start writing this article before my oh-so-good friend arrives. I know for sure that she’ll squish me for information about Mr.-not-so-hot-CEO. She’s really good in fishing information, either good or bad. Broadcasting is really her thing. I think she’ll make a good reporter.

“Mr. Kwon Jiyong right on cue” There goes my title. My hands start to type on the keyboard furiously. I pause momentarily when I recall on the things he had said during the interview.

“It’s

Please log in to read the full chapter