Plagiarizing

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

It was the day for the third year students to pass the company’s name they wanted to work on their OJT.  They were falling in line outside Mrs. Song’s office. Dara and Bom were at the end of the line talking.

“Mr. CEO begged you to work in his company??!!!” Bom said with her eyes wide with glee. “Really Daroongggg???!!!”

Dara slapped her arm and glanced around the place. “Shush your voice Bommie, it’s too loud!”

“Did he really beg to you?”

Dara rolled her eyes and gripped Bom’s wrist. “He did not beg to me okay, not literally, but he somewhat asked me to work in his company.”

“Ooh!” She nodded her head and moved forward on the line.

“And the tone of your voice tells me that it’s dangerous” Dara narrowed her eyes at her.

Bom grinned. “By any chance, does Mr. CEO have a crush on you?”

“WHAAT?!”

“No I mean, he asked you to work on his company when in the first place you told him that you didn’t want to work in his company AND he insisted. He wanted you to work for him Dara. IT IS A GOOD SIGN OF YOUR BLOSSOMING LOVE!” Bom spread her arms in the air.

“What is that sorcery you are talking about Bommie?”

“That’s what you call a reality Sandara Park. Look on the possibility baby” she poked Dara.

Dara shook her head at her bestfriend. “Possibility your face Park Bom; it’s not possibility Bommie, it is impossibility. Mr. CEO has a crush on me, why won’t you say me having a crush on him?”

“Uh-oh! Sandara Park just confirmed the smelly issue in her life that she has a crush on the freaking smexy beastly CEO. Weee~” she twirled in her place clutching her notebook on her chest.

“Gaaaah!”

“You have a crush on him first, then you’ll fall in love deeper, then he’ll be your boyfriend, then he’ll propose to you and then you’ll get married and you will have cute babies and you’ll grow old together and, and, and, Sandara’s blossoming love starts nooowwww!!!!”

“And you have a very imaginative mind Park Bom. Now move forward and try to stop your mouth” Dara pushed Bom’s back forward.

 

 

“Oh! So you did choose Kwon’s Telecommunication huh, Dara-ssi?” Mrs. Song smiled at her sweetly and signed her paper for confirmation.

“Yes Mrs. Song. I’m not supposed to work there but he insisted and he got angry and so I have no choice” Dara shrugged.

The teacher could only smile and pat her hand. When Dara went out of her office she watched her retreating back before talking in her mind.

“You really didn’t know you oblivious girl! His eyes when he looked at you. It was full of love yet you are so blind for not noticing it. My son was like that when he found the love of his life. Mr. Kwon is sure do lucky for meeting such a sweet and lovable girl like you.”

“Uh, Mrs. Song?” Dara poked her head in.

“Yes Dara?”

“Mr. Kwon says thank you for the copy you spared for him” she said.

The teacher smiled fondly and nodded. “Tell him he’s most welcome dear.”

“Okay Mrs. Song, I’m leaving now. Bye, thanks!”

Mrs. Song chuckled and went to continue her work.

 

 

“Hmm, and yeah I already told Mrs. Song your thank you and she said you are very most welcome” Dara said on her phone.

It was their break and she was on the school paper’s room resting and once in a while thinks of a new topic for the next issue when Jiyong called her.

“I’m done eating thank you … I swear I really did eat my lunch! … I’m not lying Jiyong. If you want you can call the cafeteria’s telephone and ask them if I ate there … OMO!”

Dara suddenly shouted when the door burst open. “You scared me!”

She put the phone back to her ear and whispered, “Hold on a minute Jiyong.”

“Is there something wrong Hyeri-ah?” she asked at her junior panting and trying to even her breathes.

Hyeri raised her hand up to tell her to wait and Dara nodded. When the young girl finally caught her breathe she said, “Mrs. Song called you unnie. It’s an emergency meeting at the dean’s office and you are needed there ASAP!”

Emergency meeting?

This is the first time we had like that! Is there something … wrong?

“Okay, I’m coming Hyeri. Thank you for telling me” Dara grabbed her things and ran to the said office clutching her phone in her free hand and remembered that Jiyong was still on the line.

“Jiyong I’m really sorry but I have a very urgent meeting with the dean. Bye.” Then she hung up without waiting, possibly, for his reply.

When she reached the office, panting and sweating, Mrs. Song and the dean had a worry countenance on their faces.

“Is there something wrong?” she asked them, not even greeting beforehand.

“Please sit down darling” Mr. Bang, the dean, pointed the available chair in front of him and beside Mrs. Song.

Dara complied and sat down. “What is this emergency meeting all about Mr. Bang, Mrs. Song?” She exchanged her glances between the two.

Mr. Bang nodded at Mrs. Song.

“Dara dear” Mrs. Song softly said, trying to sound worry. “You’ve been accused of plagiarism.”

“What? How? Why?” panic rose in her body. “How come?”

“They accused you of plagiarizing the featured news of Mr. Kwon Jiyong. We’ve received a call not l

Please log in to read the full chapter