Forgiven

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara was still not sleeping later that night. She was reflecting back on what she did and all she could do was to heave a deep sigh. She promised herself not to make fun of Jiyong again because even if it’s her fault or not, she could not make him forgive her.

“Babo Dara” she muttered to herself for the nth time. She was on the same spot where Yun and she ‘acted’ this morning. She wanted to breathe some fresh night air and this is the best spot, or more so. Dara was surrounded by silence and she was comfortable with that; it was then later at that moment that the silence she absorbed was distracted by the ringing of her phone.

She fished it out on her front pocket and saw that her brother was calling her. In the middle of the night? She suddenly felt nervous, scared and worried at the same time of what might be happening at her family. Immediately, she answered it.

“Sanghyun-ah! What happen? Is there something wrong in there? Are you all okay?” She fired him up questions right after she leaned the phone on her ear.

“Noona calm down. Eomma just wanted to hear your voice. She said she misses you so much.”

Her heart warmed up. Oh, how she missed her mother and the rest of her family right now. It’s been a year since she hadn’t gone home.

“Is she still awake?”

“Neh.”

“Put her on the speakers.”

Seconds later, Dara could hear the murmuring at the background. “Dara-yah!”

It was her mother’s voice.

“Eomma!” She can’t help but to feel emotional right now. If she have a spare money, she will surely go back home to her hometown.

Dara and her mom (and Sanghyun on the second half) talked the whole hour. They really missed her and so she did. She didn’t know that Jiyong was watching her from the terrace just above her. He was watching her every move; the way she wiped her cheeks; the way she sniffed; the way she smiled oh-so-dearly and; the way she laughed at something.

He, too, felt guilty when he didn’t forgive her. Honestly, he already forgave her since Yun asked for their apology, but he didn’t have the chance to tell it to her when she went to his study. Why was it Jiyong? Is it too hard for you to say it?

When he saw Dara standing up from her seat, he immediately left the place and went inside her room. Okay, when Yun saw him sneaking out before Dara could see him, he will probably laughing his life out. Oh Jiyong!

 

 

“Good morning baby!” Dara greeted Jihyun as she woke her up. The little girl fluttered her eyes open and smiled sweetly when she saw her unnie.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes. “Good morning too unnie” she kissed both Dara’s cheeks.

“Aigoo, so cute!” Dara giggled and pinched her cheeks.

She combed Jihyun’s disarray hair and patted her cheeks. “Let’s go take a bath baby” she was about to scoop her up in her arms but the little girl shook her head.

“Unnie, I’ll just walk your clothes might be crumpled” she smiled at her and Dara could only control herself not to pinch her cheeks back.

They walk to the bathroom and Jihyun made a stop sign using her hand.

“Unnie is not allowed here” she shook her head sternly at Dara.

Dara bit her inner cheeks and tried not to laugh at the cute little girl in front of her. She pouted and said “Waeyo?”

“Because only Kwon Jihyun is allowed in here.”

“Baby~” she used her aegyo power to persuade the little girl but the latter only shook her head.

“Aniyo.”

“But-“

“Unnie, Jihyun knows how to take a bath now, so let me ne?” Jihyun smiled at her.

Dara paused for a bit to think and then nodded her head. “BUT” she wagged her fingers at Jihyun, “if you didn’t wash well, we will take a bath again with unnie. Okay?” she made an okay sign and Jihyun followed suit.

“Okay!”

The little girl went inside her bathroom and started to take a bath while Dara arranged her bed. She hummed a happy song and cleaned the scattered paper on the floor. Since her fever is long gone and she was back in her healthy state, she decided to go to school AND no one will force her to stay home even if it’s her doctor or even JIYONG.

After twenty minutes, Jihyun appeared on her front. “I’m done. Ta-dah!” She twirled around with a bathrobe on.

“Let me check” Dara narrowed her eyes at her and Jihyun giggled. She inspected her hair and smelled it. Check. She then spun her around for any signs of unwashed bubbles. Check. “Perfect!”

“Yay!”

 

 

Both Jihyun and Dara went downstairs together to eat their breakfast. They saw Jiyong already there and Dara’s once happy bubble burst out. She can’t look at him in the eye nor can’t she talk to him. It will be an awkward breakfast. She swallowed a lump on and masked her nervous feelings.

Jiyong sensed their presence and he set aside the newspaper and glanced at them. “Good morning baby!” He greeted her little sister and kissed her cheeks. “Good morning too Dara” he looked up at her and Dara saw him smiled at her.

EXPLOSION!

Why must he notice her? She was silent but gaah, why must he greet her a ‘good morning’? Dara was fanning herself inwardly. Damn! Mr. CEO was smiling at her. Gaah!

After she calmed herself down, she forced a smile and greeted him back. “Good morning to you too Jiyong.” She helped Jihyun on her chair and she sat beside her.

That was the time when she fell silent and tried not to dare opening to talk. She still remembered that Jiyong is still mad at her and she was not yet forgiven. Aigoo.

“Oppa” Jihyun started talking “Did you know that I am taking a bath by myself?” she smiled at her brother.

“Really baby?”

“Neh and I didn’t let Dara unnie enter in my bathroom. She is forbidden there forever!” She said and laughed. Jiyong laughed together with his sister.

Dara coughed and quickly drank down the water. She was supposed to laugh at Jihyun’s word but it turns out to be a cough since she swallowed the bread unconsciously. She was still coughing even after she drank some water and she pounded her chest. She refill her glass with water and drank it in one go.

Jiyong looked up at her and so did Jihyun. “Unnie are you okay?” she worriedly asked. The unspoken question of Jiyong was asked by his

Please log in to read the full chapter