Jiyong's friend

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong called their family doctor to check up on Dara. Doctor Han arrived few moments later. Jiyong was already waiting for him in Dara’s room.

“Dara” he said “Doctor Han will be here in a short while to check up on you and please answer honestly on whatever questions he will ask you, arrasso?”

Dara who was reading with her book looked up at him. “Jiyong, I don’t need a doctor. I am fine now.”

“Don’t be stubborn woman” Jiyong stood up from his seat as he heard a knock on the door. “And he’s here already too.”

He opened the door and appeared Doctor Han with Ahjumma Lee behind him.

“Good morning Mr. Kwon” the doctor greeted him.

Jiyong smiled and greeted back. This is the first time Dara saw Jiyong smiling today. She thought his angelic smile would not appear today. All thanks to the doctor.

“Here is the patient Doctor Han” he ushered the doctor in and Dara sat upright and smiled at the doctor.

As soon as the Jiyong introduced the two people with each other, he left Dara to the doctor.

“How are you feeling Ms. Park?” he asked the very first question a doctor should ask.

“First, please call me Dara Doctor Han” she smiled “Well, I am feeling okay now just a bit dizzy. For all Jiyong told me, I was burning last night.”

Doctor Han nodded and smirked when he knew Dara wasn’t looking at him.

Interesting Jiyong!

He continued with the routine and concluded that Dara was over fatigue. She was prohibited from too much work within two weeks time. She was shocked by the prohibition.

“Doctor Han, is there no other option? Is it necessary for me not to work? But I’m a workaholic and having nothing to do make me sick!” Dara reasoned out as she unconsciously pouted.

Doctor Han chuckled, “Dara, you need to follow me or else you’ll get sick again and Jiyong will get anxious and angry at you again.”

She gasped. “Jiyong’s mad at me? How did you know?”

He stuffed his things to his bag and replied, “I can see it and can feel his aura Dara. I know him too well. That look in his eyes screams anxiousness. I will be his best friend for nothing if I wouldn’t know that.” He stood up and bowed at Dara.

She stared at his figure and blinked.

Before he could leave, he said something to Dara. “Being anxious and angry at the same time is so rare to a man like him. I congratulated you for making him like that even for a day.” He laughed as he shook Dara’s hand. “I advise you to keep being stubborn; you’ll see a different side of him.” He laughed again and Dara could only smile.

He walked to the door and held the knob; he then turned around to Dara and winked. “It’s nice meeting you beautiful. See you later.” Then he went out of her room.

What a weird doctor. She shook her head and lied back down.

 

Jiyong was waiting for his friend to come out of Dara’s room. When he saw his figure heading to him, he immediately walked up to him.

“How’s she Yun?” he asked.

Doctor Han aka Han Seung Yun grinned at him. “Your girl’s fine.”

Jiyong rolled his eyes. They sat down on the couch and Jiyong requested ahjumma to make them some light food.

“Finally Jiyong, you already found a gorgeous, y, and angelic girl!” Yun said and winked at him.

He stared at him and said, “I didn’t know you’re such a ert Han Seung Yun.”

“ert? How come I become a ert?”

“y huh?”

Then Yun laughed. “Haven’t you seen her body? Gosh Mr. Kwon, you’re so slow!!!”

Jiyong shot him a look.

“Okay, I’m sorry. I was just joking though” he defended himself and smiled inwardly.

“It’s not a good joke Yun” he muttered.

Both friends were catching up their lives. They engaged in their casual talk and had a good time with each other’s company until they saw Dara walking slowly.

Jiyong raised his brows and Yun just watched her smiling.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“I can’t go to school right? So I’m going out first. Need to breathe some air” sh

Please log in to read the full chapter