Mr. CEO

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Screw this tuition hike!” she huffs as she crumples the newspaper and throws it on the trash bin near her. She’s been having a difficult time dealing with money since she was fired lately by the owner of the convenience store she worked for almost 3 years now because she is so busy with her school work lately that she doesn’t have time anymore with her work. The owner did it in a good way rather than rude.

 

“You can come back here anytime Dara-yah, if you are not that busy with your college life of course. I don’t want you to have a difficulty in managing your time. You’re a hardworking girl and you are always welcome here.”

 

Mr. Song’s last words keep on playing in her head. He’s right about her. She is always busy with her school activities and it comes to a point where her time in the store lessens. Not only that, but her payment lessens too. She considers Mr. Song and his family as her second family in Seoul, since her real family is in their province.

I’ll come back there, maybe next month. She thought hesitantly. Will she have that same job after a month? She sighs and buries her face on her palms. Oh life!

 

Suddenly her phone rings, taking her face away from her palms she slowly rummages her bag for her phone.

 

“Hello?” she gloomily greets. Her once sulking body suddenly jerks up, her eyes widens in panic.

 

“I’m on my way!” she hurriedly hangs up and scampers her way to her bathroom. “Damn” she runs from the bathroom to her room and back to the living room panicky almost tripping her feet in the electric fan’s wire.

 

“How could I forget the interview!!!” she scolded herself as she runs back to the bathroom again, watching her reflection in the mirror.

 

She frantically finds a hair brush in the mini cabinet and when found, she brush her hair quickly trying to tame it. When satisfied with the outcome she gets her lip balm and applies it on her lips.

 

“You look pale Sandara Park” she murmurs. Before walking out of the bathroom, she pinches her cheeks to add some color on her skin. There, you go.

 

Her guide papers are on her study table and she snatches it away, carefully tucking it inside her envelope.

 

She is wearing her bestest best dress she could find in her closet. She uses the heels given by one of her high school friends as a graduation gift.

 

 

 

“Fighting!” she closes her eyes and breathes. When she opens them, she looks up at the embossed company name above the entrance door of the building, it says: KWON TELECOMMUNICATION INC.

 

She inhales a fistful of air before she walks inside the building. Carefully not making a self-embarrassment inside the place, she slowly walks to the reception area.

 

“Hello, good morning” she greets the pretty receptionist warmly. The lady smiles at her and nodded.

 

“May I help you ma’am?” the pretty lady asks her as her fingers are waiting in the keyboard.

 

“I’m from Seoul University and they assign me to have an interview with the CEO” she tells her with her smile not fading in her face.

 

“Oh! Wait a moment ma’am” the lady types something in the computer and she nods, almost to herself. “Mr. Kwon is in his office ma’am. You’ll just use elevator number 1 on the right and it will lead you in his floor directly ma’am” she smiles at her once more before going back on her work in the computer.

 

“Thank you” Dara bows and heads to elevator number 1 as said by the pretty receptionist. The door immediately opens with the help of the operator assigned on that elevator.

 

Kwon Telecommunication Inc. CEO’s floor is on the last floor that you need a code in order for the elevator to start lifting you up.

 

 

Once she’s on the 26th floor, she sighs again, trying to ease the nervousness building up inside her. Why would I need to interview a CEO?

 

“For your school Dara, just do it.” She repeats that mantra on her head. Then she starts walking to the long hallway, leading to another hallway to her left.

 

Before she could turn to the last hallway, a little girl bumps her.

 

“Omo!” she hugs the little girl in place with her right hand while her other hand is planted on the wall for support.

 

After regaining her balance, she bends down to level with the little girl only to find that she’s crying.

 

“Did unnie hurt you baby?” she asks in her most soothing and most comforting voice a child could ever hear. The little girl stares at her with her eyes beaming with tears and shakes her head.

 

“Then why are y

Please log in to read the full chapter