Love, Love, Love

1st Anniversary Cake

Lily had been planning this for the whole night. On her poor brain, she had drawn the perfect three-tier square cake with beautiful decorations everywhere. But, there's this one problem...

“Yes, Baekhyun, please!” she begged for this dude with messy hair named Baekhyun who was wearing brown t-shirt.

Their gaze met. But Baekhyun quickly threw his eyes out of hers and crossed his arms on the chest in authority manner. “No, Lily.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yeeeeesss... Please with white chocholate flowing from top to the bottom?” Lily begged for once more, giving him her irresistable puppy face.

“Come on hyunnie, white chocolate...”

She poked his chin. But being this Baekhyun he wouldn’t be attracted by her nor his favorite white chocolate. “No, big no.”

“But-”

Baekhyun cut her off, “No buts. Remember my birthday? You tried to make me one but end up burned half of my kitchen.”

“And I baked my own dress that day,” she clumsily added.

“Yea, your dress, and I don’t want it to happen again,” he said and began to walk to the kitchen, followed by this steadfast Lily.

“Please, Baekhyun.” She pulled his clothes as he was about to open the shiny fridge that you could use it as a mirror. “I’ll be your maid for a week plus the maid costume!”

Baekhyun stopped himself as he started to imagine Lily in maid costume. He mentally chuckled and it almost made him say yes but then he remembered the panic he felt when he saw fire behind her. He quickly shook his head several times before slaming the fridge’s door closed, forgetting the cold water he was going to drink.

They both stared at each other. One raising evebrows waiting for the answer, another one furrowing eyebrows thinking for an excuse.

“I…I will stop loving you if you keep on being stubborn,” Baekhyun stated.

“What? Are you no longer in love with me?” she shierked. His eyes grew twice wider as Lily’s eyes began to flame with tears in her lower eyes.

“No! I’m sorry, of course I love you but it’s not what I-”

“It’s only a year but your love has faded, it’s finally happen…”

She cried harder, making Baekhyun couldn’t do anything but scratch his hair in panic. Her tears were his biggest weakness.

“Listen, I want you to live with me forever and I do love you more than everything.”

“No, you don’t, Byun Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun stared at trying-to-cry-harder Lily before letting out another sigh of frustration.

“Okay, you can make our anniversary cake.”

“Really?! Hogod! Thank you!” Her eyes returned to the smiling eyes again. She jumped in happiness and gave Baekhyun a sweet childish kiss on his cheek and his nose.

“Yay! You will regret nothing!” she said and left the room. “I need a lot of eggs, sugar and oh, some strawberries to make it pink.”

Baekhyun sighed. “I need a relaxation tea.” And shook his head before leaving the room with a slight smile.