Who is he?

Is It Really Love?

So min was just heading towards the parking lot with her best friend Seung ah when a call comes in Seung-ah's cell phone. "Hello?" she says, "yes, uncle. It's me.....eh? Oh ok I'll be right there." She hangs up her phone and turns to So min, "so min-ah. Sorry but I need to go now, my uncle is calling me. I'll tell about it later to you, alright?" "OK. You may go. Be careful on your way. Bye! Fighting!" "m....Take care! Bye!" Seung- ah replies and heads towards her way. So min watches her leaving, turns in front, takes a deep breath and she takes out her cell phone as she need to tell her mom that she will be home in a few hours as she needed to go to the office and finish some works. She didn't care who, what was in her way. She was just watching at her cell phone and walking. Suddenlly, she stumbled with someone, her cell phone slipped out from her hand and broke down into two pieces. So min sits down holds the two broken pieces in her hand, turns back and yells "Hey!". As she stands up the person turns back and so min sees him. he was tall, handsome boy, with brown hair, shining eyes, and with perfect looks. His lips attracted her the most.

So min just stared at him and his face locked in her eyes. She was dreaming when suddnely he says, "did you just call me?" she wakes up from her dream and realizes he said something."Yes, I was calling you." she says "And just why did you call me?" he said  calmly as if nothing just happened. "What? Don't you know that due to you my cell phone broke into pieces and you are reacting as if nothing has happened." "Excuse me! You were the one that was walking carelessly and now you're blaming me for it?" "Then, you could have just walked from away from me without stumbling." "Why should I? If you are not walking properly then you must be careful not me. It's not my business and anyways I don't wanna waste my precious time with a stupid careless person" he says and walks his own way.

"Whoa! Such a rude man! I wish I could never meet a guy like him again in my life. My mood is just....Just.....huh! Oh! Forget it! Forget about him So min" She says to  herself and walks away.

She reaches the office and directly heads towards her cabin. She takes her seat. She wanted to call Seung-ah but what should she do? Her cell phone was dead (pooor so min heheehehahhaha). She was cursing that person; whom she stumbled with. "That person huh! What? STUPID CARELESS PERSON? and does he think only his time are precious?" She says to herself. She just remembers the face of that person. Just thinking about it made her smile a little cause no one could resist his handsomeness. "Ah! What is this? Why am I thinking about him? Forget it So min. Let's get back to work."

She completes all her works and heads home. She was exhausted. She returns home. "Hey mom!" "Hi sweetheart. Where have you been? I was worried dear." "I went shopping with Seung-ah and then went to the office for some works." "You could have just given me a call. I thought something was wrong." "Oh! About that......I was just walking..huh! Forget it mom. I'm sorry. I'll be sure to cal from next time. I'll go take a shower and is the dinner rewady? I'm starving." "Alright! Yes, it is and So min-ah you must come with me to meet someone tomorrow so you better choose a pretty dress for tomorrow fast sweetie." "Meet? Meet whom mom?"" She is an old best friend of mine. I met her today at the park. She asked me to visit her tomorrow with you and your dad. Since he’s busy he won’t be able to come so, only you and me. Alright sweetie?” friend of mine. We met after a long time. Since he’s busy he won’t be able to come so, only you and me alright?""alright" “And wait so min”, so min turns back, “there’s a son of her also. You’ll be meeting him too.” “OK. So…...what? Don’t tell me you are taking me so that we can meet, something like arranged date?.” So min asks suspiciously. “OH! What are you talking about? It’s nothing like arranged date. Don’t worry. And now go to sleep. Good night!” her mom says and goes to her room. “Good night!” so min says as she heads towards her room jumps in the bed and falls asleep.

Next morning so min wakes up and directly goes to search a new cell phone for her at the internet. She found a phone she liked it ver much and ordered it for home delivery. So min goes downstairs and to the kitchen.Her mom was making breakfast as she sees her she says “you remember right? Today’s meeting?” “Yes mom I do” she replies in a sleepy voice. “ok! So we will be leaving at 1:00pm so u must get all your dress ready till the alright?” “Ok!”

She haves her breakfast and was about to go to her room when the bell rang. She rushed to the door and opened it. It was her phone delivery. "Thank you." she says and closes the door. She goes to her room and takes a look at her closet.She couldn’t find any new and suitable dress for today and decides to buy one. She immediately takes her NEW cell phone which her father gave her and calls seung-ah she says her to meet her at a shopping mall. She dresses up takes her keys and says “mom I’ll be right back after sometimes” her mom sees her rushing and says “return fast! We need go also” So min replies “humph” and leaves the house. 

 

Seung-ah and so min meet in front of shopping center. Chatting they both go inside. “Ah! Seung ah! Why did you left early yesterday?” so min asks. “Ah! That...because my uncle said that if I wanted to go to jeju island.” she replies. “Jeju Island? Why?” so min asks. “He said there an exhibition and if I could help him with that in the exhibition” she replies. “So…you’re going? And he could have said you that in phone why did he call you all the way home? I had a problem yesterday” she says looking here and there at shops. “Yes I’m going. I too wonder why. Problem? What problem?” she asks. “that yesterday I met……Aish….forget it. Its too annoying and boring.” so min says and enters a shop. She buys a pretty pink dress up to thigh. “Why are you buying dresses so min? Are you going somewhere?” seung ah asks. “Mm…I’m going to meet my mom’s friend” and they head out of the shopping center. They bid goodbye to each other and so min heads back home.

 

“I’m back!” she says and her mother tells her to get ready quickly.

She wears the dress and puts on some light make up and curls her hair and leaves it free. She’s ready. Her mother calls her out and they head out. So min drives to her mother’s friend house.

So min parks the car at a corner and takes a good look at the house. It was a beautiful house. She goes inside it had a big garden with a hammock at a corner. It had beautiful flowers.

“OH! You are here he-yi” says someone; it was her mother’s friend. Her mother and her friend hugged each other. “And you must be the daughter, Jung so min. OH! You are so pretty just like your mom” she says in a smiley manner. Her mother introduces her friend,”this is in-seung my friend.” So in looks at her bows and says “anyong-haseo aunt. Nice to meet you.”

They go inside it was a huge house and the living was also huge. They all take a seat.  In-seung calls her son, “son! Hurry and get down! You need to meet somebody.” Her son comes down, while so min was looking around. “This is my son Kim Hyun Joong. This is my friend he yi and her daughter so min. Jung so min.””Anyong-haseo aunt. Nice to meet you” he says. While so min turns around and was about to greet they both see each other face and were shocked. It was the same tall, handsome, brown hair, shining eyes, rude boy. They were staring at each other not able to speak other.

END OF CHAPTER 1

I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER TOO SHORT AND NOT SO INTRESTING I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE BUT PLZ FORGIVE ME COZ THIS IS MY 1ST STORY EVER. I DIDN'T HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE. I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT MORE LONG AND INRESTING FROM CHAPTER 2 AND I HOPE I CAN UPDATE SOON.

PLZ COMMENT I NEED TO KNOW YOUR VIEWS TO IMPROVE MY WRITING AND SORRY FOR THE GRAMATICAL MISTAKES. PLZ PLZ PLZ COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE

MUNNA12