Threat

Reset

"Come on, tell me about it. Does it concern HER?" Leeteuk insisted asking.

"HER?"

"Heerin~"

 

At the mention of her name, Donghae became even more silent.

"Am I speaking to myself?" Leeteuk muttered.

"Hyung. I will tell you about it later. I just don't want to talk about it right now."

 

His face was pale, sick.

..........................................................

"So unnie, what are your plans for this Friday? Are you still going to Jeju with Eunho?" Raseul interrogated.

She heard no response.

"Hey~" she snapped. "You're silent. That’s strange.”

"Oh...I'm sorry. I'm just thinking about some things." Heerin answered weakly.

"Here are your drinks..." Leeteuk handed the drinks to each of them.

 

**********************************************************

Raseul stood up and dragged Donghae outside the room.

"I have one favor to ask from you."

"What about it?"

"Will you guard unnie until tomorrow? I mean, watch over her," Raseul pleaded.

"Why do I have to? Besides, she has Eunho..." he uttered flatly.

"EXACTLY! That is the reason. My unnies and I are suspecting that he’s having another woman." She crossed her arms and bit her lips. "If you can't, then I'll ask Kibum."

"Then go ask him," Donghae blurted coldly.

"Jeez. FINE!" Raseul was angered by his sudden mood swing.

"Hey, you two~ Is anything wrong?" Heerin asked from her room's doorstep. "Seul, why are you yelling at him?"

"Are your bruises well?" Donghae asked worriedly, looking at her knees. "Stop pushing yourself too hard."

"Oppa, I'm fine," Heerin smiled reassuringly.

"Okay, enough for that sweet talks and consultations," Leeteuk butted in, patting them on their shoulders. "We'll go now."

"Thanks for the ride, Leeteuk-sshi," Raseul flung her arms on his shoulders.

"Anything for you~" he gave him a quick kiss on the lips, leaving the OTHER TWO stunned, awkwardly staring at one another.

 

Eunho came out from his car, while the two were heading towards their cars.

"I heard you help MY GIRLFRIEND," Eunho mentioned, crossing his arms. "I'll only say this now~ thank you."

Donghae who was shocked by what he heard, gently bowed his head. "No problem."

"Leeteuk, goodbye," Eunho bowed, seeing the other guest.

"Uh, annyeong."

"Eunho one more thing." Donghae approached him. "Take care of Heerin. Make sure no one will hurt HER."

 

Eunho was taken aback by his words. He looked at him nervously, feeling a threat.

"No need to say that~"