Playtime

Reset

The next day, Donghae returned to his normal attitude.

"It's a Miracle~" Eunhyuk crossed his arms.

"Wae? You got a problem with that?" said the former, giving Hyukjae an evil look.

"Aiyah...you're so unpredictable."

"Get used to it."

"Hello, JaeEun-ssi," Donghae greeted as he and Eunhyuk arrived and met the 3 girls.

"Yah...are you trying to seduce my girl?" Eunhyuk suspected, putting his arm around JaeEun. "I'm warning you, though were friends I can't let you do this."

"Eunhyukkie...don't worry. I know that. Besides, you know to whom I'm interested with~" grinning, he flipped his hair.

"I got it.”

"Good morning, Heerin," he greeted sweetly when she came.

"Donghae, annyeong~" she bowed shortly. "Happy?"

"Ne~"

"That's good. Don't take things too seriously, okay? Fighting~"

"I'll remember that."

"Oppa, I'll work first."

"Can we talk later?" Donghae asked all of a sudden. "…Coffee break perhaps?"

"S-Sure. Bye~" Heerin waved at the guys.

"Unnies are you seeing what I'm seeing?" RaSeul observed keenly.

"Yes girl. Today's EPIC," JaeEun and HeeYeon chorused. "What have Donghae eaten?"

RaSeul just shrugged.

************************************************************

In the middle of rehearsals onstage, HeeYeon brought homemade cookies for Yesung to eat.

"Yesungie!"

"HeeYeon-ssi, you brought something with you?" he asked cutely.

"Yes. I forgot to give it in the office. I baked these cookies for you..."

"Thank you. Jeongmal komawo." Yesung gave a very quick smack to her, which made both of them blushed.

"Aiyee...We saw it Jongwoon!" the other members teased from the stage. "We're envious~"

"How I hope I have a girlfriend~" Kangin sighed.

“Kangin, live a good life and you'll get one~" Yesung retorted, insinuating.

"What do you think of me? A mortal sinner? Am I that bad to you? What did I do to you?" Kangin hollered back, his pride injured. "FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THEIR GIRLFRIENDS HERE STEP OUT~"

"Yah~ is this revenge?" No fair," Yesung complained and the whole gang started playing.

 

HeeYeon was still there trying to hold back her laughter.

"Super Junior members really do argue on petty things~" she thought.

"Please excuse and understand us. That's the way we act~" said Leeteuk panting, who managed to escape from the sight of the other boys.

"OH, Leeteuk-hyung escaped. Go catch him~" Kangin commanded.

"Hey, I'm tired. No consideration for your LEADER!" Leeteuk whined, running with the others in circle.

"Now, what's wrong with my boys?" Seunghwan, SJ's manager slapped his forehead. "Don't forget to practice!"

"We'll do that after," Heechul yelled stubbornly.

"AIGOO~ such young active fellows~"