Sleep or Not

Reset

As they went back, Donghae was already on the ground, soundly sleeping.

"God~” Heerin squealed as she ran towards him.

"Our fault..."

"Help me bring him to my room. No one’s occupying my room for now.”

"W-Where? Your ROOM?" Kibum's eyes widened.

"No other choice...Oppa, did you hear me?" she snapped looking at his shocked expression.

"I got it."

**************************************************************

"Slowly--- his head..." Heerin uttered as Kibum placed Donghae on her bed.

"What about you?"

"I'll sleep in the sofa. Aren't you going back to sleep?"

"...Me? Can I stay here?"

"Kibum-ssi, what are you up to? Are you afraid, I might do something to him?"

"Huh? OF COURSE...NOT~"

"Yah, you're flustering!”

"I'm not!" he answered defensively. "All of us will sleep on the bed."

"No! Wait. Where are you dragging me? I can't sleep here!"

"You stay in the middle," Kibum smirked naughtily. “I was sleeping in one of the guest rooms earlier but they’re already three there.”

"I'll sleep in the couch, okay?" Heerin tried to escape.

"Nah-ah," said the dreamy sleepy-voices of the two, holding each of her arms.

"Jeez...Eunho will kill me~" she muttered, watching them. "You guys are not helping me fall asleep..."

An hour and half passed. Heerin eventually journeyed into her dreamworld.

 

****************************************************************

(Raseul's POV)

 

"Aish~" I blurted out as I bang my head to the pillow.

Eunho's texts in Heerin's cellphone is disturbing me.

"Why did she have to leave it here?"

I went directly to the next room, which was, HeeYeon’s to give it back to her, but she’s not there. I went to the last room---Heerin’s room to be exact, to see if she is there.

Just when I opened the door, I found unnie situated between the two guys. I can't believe what my eyes are seeing.

"Hell ya~ what's happening?" I scratched my eyes, taking a clearer look.

I covered my mouth not to wake those sleeping people.

"No more hopes Eunho~" I nodded, flipping the cellphone close. "These guys are way too quick!"

"I got to ask Rinnie about this tomorrow."

 

Meanwhile, I also checked upon Leeteuk on the other room. He was indeed a sleeping angel without wings.I stepped out and got back to sleep.