Piece of Paper

Reset

"Rin-ah, I'll be going somewhere this evening," HeeYeon rolled her eyes, giggling.

"Me too! I'll be going with Teukie to Golden Ladder," RaSeul exclaimed, fixing her pink headphones.

"So I and JaeEun will be left alone?" Heerin sulked.

"I guess that's the way it is," JaeEun growled, playing with her bangs.

"It's hard to earn a living," Heerin blurted.

 

**************************************************************

"RaSeul-ssi, will you give this to JaeEun?" Eunhyuk requested, looking tensed. "Cha.I should go now."

"I wonder what's inside this note," she pondered, glancing at him, walking away.

 

Later...

"Unnie, this is for you. It is from your Jewel Boy SLASH HOTTEST DRUG DEALER. I'll leave you with that."

"Really? Thanks RaSeul," she took the note and started reading.

 

JaeEun-ssi, see you at Kiss the Radio!

 

"That was it? I thought he is going to..."

"You thought what?" Heerin teased, making her unnie flustered.

"I assumed much! Kiss the Radio, his ATHLETE'S FOOT!" JaeEun blurted out.

"Haha. He's too shy, isn't he?" Heerin added.

"Anyway, I'm going to Sukira. We don't know...what's gonna happen," she smirked.

 

Kiss The Radio Studio:

"Oh, she came," Leeteuk whispered to Eunhyuk who was anxiously waiting.

"Annyeong!" she waved, making him feel blissful, his eyes sparkling.

"Good evening KTR listeners. Tonight, Eunhyuk will sing to us his own composition, One Love. Eunhyuk-ah, do your best!" Leeteuk expressed, secretly chuckling.

"This song's for a special person to me. I hope she likes it," Eunhyuk started, staring at her consciously.

 

As he was singing, JaeEun's face reddened, too red for an apple's color.

"Aish. Hyukjae stop. I'm gonna die out of heart attack here," she mumbled, clutching into someone's arm.

"Yah miss! You're breaking my arm!" the mister, who happened to be a staff, shook her arm away.

"Sorry sir," she bowed lowly.

 

************************************************************

After Sukira, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk, together with JaeEun went out of the KBS Building.

 

"I'll leave you guys first. I don't want to break the LOVE ATMOSPHERE here," Leeteuk smiled naughtily. "Hyukjae, fighting!"

"Hyung, where are you going?" said he, nervously calling for his leaving hyung.

"Thanks, Eunhyuk. You're very sweet," She smiled, blushing.

"Everything for you," he answered sweetly, again slowly posting his eyes on the ground. "Uhm, er...JaeEun-ssi, do you like me?"

She was startled upon his question.

"Why do you want to know?"

"...because, I think I'm already...I'm already in love with you," he said bravely, holding her hand.

 

She looked up at the night sky, filled with twinkling stars, listening to him.

"I don't know but when I'm with you, all things brighten up. I thought I could only find happiness through my family and the members, but now that you're here, I'm even happier."

"...I bet I don't need to answer that," she said, slowly gazing on his innocent face. "Because YOU ALREADY KNOW my answer."

She got a paper from her bag and write a word in English.

"NO?" his face saddened, as he read it.

She flipped it upside-down and gave to him.

"ON~"

He was surprised."I'm your namjachingu?"

"You are mine. Naekko."

 

At a snail's pace, Eunhyuk moved closer to her. JaeEun automatically closed her eyes, trying not to make it hard for him.

However, as they were going to do their "thing", RaSeul and Leeteuk showed up, forgetting they are there.

"My bad!" the two newly arrived chorused, RaSeul covering her eyes innocently.

"Leeteuk-hyung, do you ever know the word, WRONG TIMING?!" he whined, sighing out of disgust.

"They didn't mean to interrupt us, right Teukie and Seullie?" JaeEun grinned, full of sarcasm and mockery.

"Mianhae."