Invitation

Reset

When Heerin came back after the coffee-break, her friends noticed that she was smiling ear-to ear.

 

“I wonder who made Rinnie so happy today,” JaeEun uttered, smiling knowingly.

“Secret~” she sing-songed, picking some of the remaining chips on the bowl.

“Heerin, watch your diet. Don’t blame us if you get fat,” Heeyeon said in reminder.

“It’s okay. I’m just inspired.” The latter responded, grinning.

“You’re odd unnie,” Raseul remarked. “Most of the girls who are inspired can’t even touch or eat their food, but you, you eat a lot!”

“For you information, I am not a binge-eater. Solbi-unnie advised me to gain more weight.  She told me that if I overdo things, I might just collapse any minute.”

“Just take care of yourself. You don’t want Donghae-oppa to be worried about you, right?” JaeEun responded. “I really smell something fishy here…”

“Eh. You sure smell it. We’re eating sushi.” Heerin bit back, chuckling.

 

The girls burst out laughing with what the latter said.

 

“Speaking of the fish...here’s the BIG FISH,” JaeEun remarked when she saw Donghae knocking.

“Did I disturb you guys?” he asked, scratching his nape with his finger.

“No,” they chorused. “Please get inside.”

“Thanks and by the way, I’m not alone.”

 

Just after Donghae talked, Kibum, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Yesung, Heechul and Hankyung went in consecutively.

“There are many fish in the sea,” Heeyeon said, loud enough for the other girls to hear.

“Not just fish. The whole biodiversity is here!” Raseul corrected, eyes widening.

“Hi,” they greeted each other.

“What’s up?” JaeEun blurted, smiling. “What are you guys doing in our humble lounge area?”

“We’re here to invite you guys for a Welcoming Party,” LeeTeuk answered, winking at Raseul.

“But isn’t it too late for a welcome party? We’ve been working here for two months now,” Heeyeon asked, flustered.

“Don’t be so killjoy,” Heechul butted in. “It’s a privilege to be with us.” He remarked, rubbing his temples.

“Hyung, she’s just expressing her thoughts,” Yesung answered in Heeyeon’s defense, giving her a reassuring smile after.

Stepping in front, Eunhyuk grinned. “It can also be considered as a group date,” he uttered, blushing at his own idea. “…Better late than never, right?”

“That’d be exciting!” The girls, except Heerin, clapped happily.

“I’m gonna pass,” Heerin uttered, a regretful smile on her lips.

“You’re making an excuse again.” Donghae said, looking at her.

“That’s no fun!” Kibum remarked, doing a lip bite and a pout. “Heerin-ah, please?”

“We talked to Eunho and he said that it’s fine,” Hankyung assured her through his crooked Korean. “He has a schedule that day.”

“He agreed?’

“Yeah, so is it a yes?” the boys asked, hopeful.

“Maybe…”

“RINNIE!” the girls yelled at her, making her cover her ears. “Come on.”

Throwing her hands up, Heerin faked a scowl. “Fine!”

"LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!"