ITS OVER, THE CHOICE

REN

Ren woke up in the morning,,,he found himself burried in his own bed,,he sat up and started his mind thinking and realizing on how he end up sleeping in his own bed,,the last thing he remembered is that he slept on minhyun's place..he step his feet on the floor and drag himslef to the bathroom..he wash his face, bending half  to reach the running water on the metal faucet,,,he lift up his face  dripping with water and stared at his own beauty on the mirror,,,he knew himself that he wa sick yesterday but he feels alright today aside from a bit dizziness when he stood up from his bed,,,he caried his feet lazily out towards his bedroom again aftr he pat his face dry with a small towel,,,making a messy ponytail and went to see outside,,when he did his first step, the other's rooms on the other corners opened their doors, his mom and the husband came out, sungjae and followed behind is the man he never wanted to see coming out from sungjae's room,,,but the fact is,,jonghyun came out behind sungjae, obviously he stayed on that room,,maybe overnight, he was assuming,,he blink many times and bit his lower lip that were shaking all of a sudden,,

"aigoo,,,,jr you slept together again? i thought you were at minki's room last night,,,father spoke as he tease the couple...

"no appa,,i,,i just,,,,jonghyun talked looking at ren,,their eyes met,,ren is frozen,,like a frozen flower..

"no uncle..i actually texted him last night,,i can't sleep so i asked him if he can sleep at my room,,sungjae said staring at ren too and turned to his side to see jr,,,

Jr is about to step forward but sungjae held his hand tightly,,,he looked at the boy,,he clenched his free hand, he doesn't like how sungjae acted,,,he wants to go to ren,,Ren who was teary that moment,,,Ren who looked so outcasted, Ren who was froze on the same spot and not moving even an inch...They both just look at their eyes,,the gaze coming from each other,,jonghyun's eyes who seems saying sorry for the situation,,,Ren's eyes who seems jealous,,really jealous to the boy beside his boyfriend...Jr wants to decline the words of sungjae, sleeping together that night,,that was just a misunderstanding,,the truth,,Jr stayed the whole night to the blonde's room and he just came to sungjae this morning to say something,,,but because of hi father's statement it turns out that he slept at sungjae's embrace,,he wants to tell the boy all of those to prevent those tears to fall but because of sungjae who had thought of petending, he made control to him and not able to go to the bonde..

"Ren..how are you feeling right now? you were in deep sleep last night,,your mom is worried,,she thought you faded or collapsed that's why jonghyun was carrying you last~~~ father spoke but didn't even finished his sentence...

"Appa..lets have a breakfast,,ren needs to eat to take his medicine.....Jr cut off his father and starts to leave the awkward situation of them all...Sungjae followed as his hand hadn't parted from jonghyun's hand...

The parents followed..Ren who was still froze on his door was held by his mom,,,he look at his mother,,he doesn't know why,,and how,,what was the reason why he suddenly felt warm from his mom's hold, he felt comforted from his mom's presence,,it's diffrent from the first day, the second day and the third day he saw his mom and the first attempt of an embrace from his mother...Does he forgiven her already or he just felt like he was alone and so he accepted the other's touch,,he wants jonghyun beside him but the boy is beside the other,, holding hands,,he ants those hands lock into his but they were locked to the other,,,,

Ren walked down along his mom,,still spacing out and his eyes never leaves jonghyun's back,,,,They were all sited to their respected seats, ren infront of jr and beside his mom, while jr beside sungjae,,,the atmosphere is too awkward,,they were all eating silently aside from occasionally questioning of the father,,,and they answered what was just asked...simple and no further discussion...

"I'll go up first,,i'll skip school today...ren announced and stood up after bowing to the elders...

''ajjuma,,change the water on ren's room before taking the medicine,,,jr called and told the maid...

"i can just do it my own,,,ren said and turn around,,,

"ajjuma,,change the glass too and make sure to make the water warm,,,,he has a bit of cold,,he can't drink with ice,,,,jr added in his cold instruction, ignoring the blonde's words...

"yes young master,,,princess,,,let's go upstair,,i will prepare you a warm bath too....ajjuma said and obeyed...

"ren just walk along with the ajjuma when a sudden dizziness he felt...he stopped from walking for a while and shook his head,,

"princess are you alright? ajjuma asked as she noticed the boy frowning...

''yes i am,,,take me upstairs please,,,he said to the ajjuma lowering his tone to not able to make the others heard it...

........

"Is he that sick? my son looked so weak lately,,,does he hates it that i came? i think we better leave and comeback when it's alright with him,, mom said in sad tone...he felt he is really hated by his son,,,,

"i think he's not prepared yet auntie,,but he needs you,,time will come he will accept you again,,just stay beside him,,sungjae spoke and brought a suggestion...

"Just leave him alone first,,he suffered a lot,,,he needs more time,,i'll take care of him don't worry,,,i'll stay with him,,,jr said assuring the parents,,he agreed to the idea of the mother to leave for a while..

''But jr,,how can auntie gets back ren's trust and heart if she leaves him again,,she left him once,,isn't it time for her to get his son back if she wanted,,if she will leave him for the second time,,what do you think ren will think? sungjae argued and contradict the idea,,somewhat he has a point to that but then jr only think about ren and him for this,,jr can't able to act as boyfriend to the boy since the parents are around,,sungjae knows what jr's in mind that's why he battled about it..he is the one not prepared,,he is afraid of losing jr over ren,,,

"you don't know anything,,ren ust need more time,,,jr insisted.

"i know what do you want,,,i know you're doing this because you want ren to be~~ sungjae raise his voce...

"sungjae!! stop pushing yourself over this,,you are out to this,,,jr yelled back when he saw sungjae's eyes threatening of something,,jr was shaken to the fact that sungjae is about to reveal the relationship to the boy, which is not good for him,,,he doesn't want to reveal it yet,,,he knows that he isn't supposedly in a relationship with ren in the first place,,he doesn't know the truth too in the first place so he let his heart fallen to the boy...all he knows is ren is just a relative of the step mother who was concerned to the boy...it just happened,,he felt something for ren,,he wanted to ignore that but he can't,,they live together,,everyday, everytime he sees the boy,,his heart beating so fast,,he loves him,,he started to get that soothing feeling,,the addicting feelings for love....

Sungjae walked out the dining room and went out to the garden,,jr followed,,,the parents were left in silent,,,"what's your problem? jr asked the boy as he grab the wrist and turned him around...

"ren!! he is my problem,,,sungjae shouted...

"What's wrong with him,,he never touch or hurt you,,why do you hate him,,,just hate me,,it's my fault,,i told you,,we are over, but you acted like we weren't yet this morning,,,why don't you just let my father knows about our relationship,that we already broke up from the time you left me,,,jr told the boy who was now crying,,and why did you say that i spend the night with you,,?...

"I haven't gave you up jr,,we're not done yet,,,you chose him over me,,,he's a ,,don't you think i don't know? he's mj's boyfriend, mj's ,,,and now you're asking me why i hate him,,it's obvious jr,,he stole you from me,,,you are mine just until he came and~~~

"No! i'm yours just until you left me,feeling so dumb and just a nothing to you,,don't blame him if i gave my heart to him because you abandoned it long time ago.,,he just fixed it,,

"I will tell uncle about you two,,,don't dare me jr,,,i will tell him,,,you decide,,me? or him? sungjae said,,threatening the guy,,

Jonghyun were surprised to it,,he never calculated and expected that sungjae will thought of the idea..choosing between him and ren,,,,he knows if he chose ren,,it will be the real end and sungjae will reveal it, if he chose him, ren will be hurt,,,,silence to both of them,,jr was thinking of nothing,,he can't think what to do or what to say,,speechless and no words had been formed from his tongue,,sungjae is waiting but impatiently, he turn his back to the guy...

''wait...jr grab sungjae's wrist,,,ok,,just don't tell them,,,,jr said,,unknowingly what's that answer means,,does he mean he chose the boy infront of him and willing to abandoned ren? he bit his lower lip and move his eyes side by side thinking what he had answered to the boy...

"Tell it infront of ren,,,sungjae demanded,,,

"Mwo? isnt that enough that i~~~~

"No..i want you to say it infront of him,,,,that you'e choosing me and it is over to both of you,,,if you can't do that then fine,,,sungjae told and turn his back again,

"Jr grab him back for the second time and stare at him,,you are so horrible you know,,i don't think you are the sungjae that i've known before..the sungjae that i loved the most,,,you are  stranger now,,,

"I know, this is all because of that and you,,,you never reconsider my presence,,,you always think of him,,him,,and him,,,sungjae gritted his teeth,,he is angry, furious to the point he wants to stab the man infront of him but he can't, he wants to hate him but he can't,,he loves him,,,"i love you,,and i'd never loved another man,,it's just you,,,he added as he hugged the man,,,,he pulled out and held jonghyun's hand,,heading upstairs and went inside ren's room without a knock,,,

"Wha~~~what are you both doing here? ren's face is in shock,,,he was surprise to the sudden appearance of the two,,,he just finish his shower and was drying his hair,,his blonde hair was in mess still not even had to comb it,,,his face is shiny from the cream he had put on it,,,the fresh scent of body wash spreads around the room,,,

"jonghyun!! sungjae called out,,,now choose between us..me or him? sungjae repeated the same question he asked on the garden..

"Jonghyun doesn't know what to say,,his tongue stick inside his mouth and lips never parted,,,he looked at the boy who was in deep thought,,...

......

......

Ren immediately took his medicine prepared on the side table while ajjuma is preparing the warm shower instead of a warm tub..he wants to rest after taking his quick shower that's why...he pat his blonde hair to a dry towel and blow it dry...in his surprised, the door swung opened and it bang the back door to the wall, revealing wo did it is none other than sungjae,,,and behind is jonghyun,,

"jonghyun!! sungjae called out,,,now choose between us..me or him? sungjae asked the guy,

He looked at jonghyun and jonghyun looked at him,,they met eyes to eyes,,he furrowed his brows to jr,,asking what's happening through his mind,,,

"But jr just kept in silence,,,sungjae lost his patience and hold ren's fist,,,stay away from jr,,he told me that you both were over,,and he will stay with me, that he still loves me,,he wants me,,he just felt pity on you,,he never felt love on you,,,do you understand?,he said,,,,those brutal words makes the weaker boy more weak,,

Ren fell on the bed,,he can't breath, he can't say anything,,all he was doing is just stare at the guy,,the man he loves the most,,the man he trusted, the man he felt he could rely on,,but what is this,,all this things were opposite on the man's words to him before..."it hurts,,he thought,,more painful that a sharp knife stabbing his heart,,he felt like his heart beat skips and his world became blank,,he can't believe it,,those words,,those were lies, he thought again,,,jonghyun loves me but why are you telling me this now? jonghyun say something,,he said but just in his thought,,he can't even confronted his man,,he can't ask any of those thoughts,,, Jonghyun,,jonghyun,,,jonghyun say something,,,he shouted in mind,,,he wanted an answer to that but no words had spoken from the guy,,,

Sungjae felt a little guilt but he needs to do this to save his man to him,,he needs the man,,,he face jonghyun who was speechless the whole time, he held him closer and planted a kiss to him,,he kissed him infront of ren,

Ren rounded more his eyes,,,seeing how the two kissed infront of him,,that's enough,,,that's enough!!! he screamed out his lungs in his mind,,,Jr,,,you betrayed me,,he said silently, shaking his head,,,He wished jr to pull out and shove sungjae from that, if that happens he will understand everything and he will know that it was just a threat but no,,jr is not moving, instead he received the kiss without any disgust in the face,,,

Jr was stunned, unknowingly what was happening,,sungjae did asked him to chose infront of his princess, his dearest prinsess and lover,,he was speechless, making his tongue just stayed where it is,,no words were coming out,,he stared cautiously to the boy,,,he wanted to take back his words and will choose ren over sungjae but he was threatened and he is afraid of losing totally the boy,,,at least even if he won't choose his princess, he still be living with him, unlike if he chose him, the possibility of making them parted will make their relationship in end,,he doesn't know why he has no confident on telling about their relationship,,it was just maybe because his father disapprove it..,he didn't move nor shifted a bit,,,until he felt a pair of lips touching his,,he closed his eyes,, turning his fist into bald,,,this is not him,,,he thought of ren,,,the kiss is different until he snap out and just saw sungjae kissing him and saw ren on the bed as he squinted his eyes down to the side,,,almost crying,,,

Wanting to say sorry but he lost any confident and words were nowhere to find,,,sungjae pulled out and wiped his man's lips, he smirk as he glance at the boy sitting on the bed,,"just know where you stand ren,,,he's not yours,,he still mine,,,he told the boy,,,

Ren stood up, frantically wanted to scream but he can't,,he wiped off his own tears,,he walked weakedly to the door,,,Jr grab the arm...Ren,,,he mentioned...it's not what you think,,let me explain,,,jr said...Ren stopped, waiting,,,

"Jr!!! sungjae shouted....

Ren shove the hand on his arm and dashed outside the house,,,,he run in race,,no one follows behind,,,His heart will explode soon,the hate,,the hurt,,all the mixed feelings he had when he was with mj came back,,the cold heart, the mind full of hate,,he felt betrayed again,,He run and run and run,,His phone was rigning repeatedly, many times but no calls he entertained,,,he keeps in racing with his tears,,,

He froze when he reach a certain turn and he heard screeches from tires,,someone had grabbed him on waist,,,he fell on the ground and hold his head with his eyes close,,too many memories he remembered,,the past,the present, even the current ones,,,he sees himself making out with mj brutally, people laughing at him like a dirty bug...he sees himself laughing with jr and his friends,, seeing himself with jr's embrace and the soft kisses they shared,,,he sees being ignored by jr, he clenched his fist as they pressed tightly to his temple and eyes squeezing,, it hurts~~it hurts~~~it hurts~~~,,he mumbled...his world becme a whirlwind, he felt like he was in a rollercoaster,,,,

"Hey!!!ren!! a voice spoke,,,he felt a shake on his both shoulder but his face burried between his knees,,,he heard it,,calling,,,"Hey you almost got hit,,,the voice spoke again...he lift up his face to see the one calling,,but he can't recognize him,,it wasn't jr,,,he thought,,,

"yaahhh!!!watch where you run to!!!!!!! the man on a car shouted,,,

"De,,i'm sorry,,,the stranger apologize,,,

"Why is he apologizing? he thought with his brows wrinkled in confusion..

"Are you alright? heyy!!! the stranger asked him..

Ren cried,,even more,,he cupped his face with his hand and cried even more,,The stranger pulled him slowly into a comforting embrace,,"it's alright,,you're safe now,,,the stranger said in an asurin tone...Ren tightened his grip to the other's sleeves and sniff,,he felt scared,,,he was shocked to the point he hadn't notice he was holding with someone he doesn't know,,,

Ren was carried and he tug to the boy's shoulder tightly,,,The boy sat him to the rock near the tree on the nearest playground,,,They both became silent,,Ren looked at the boy beside him when he felt relieve and no tears coming out already,,,

"I'm sorry,,,i didn't mean to mess up with you,,,Ren spoke..feeling embarrassed...

"It's alright? are you sure you're fine? you were scared,,are you planning to get suicidal attempt,,,i think this is not the right thing to do,,because you are scared,,the stranger said and laugh,,,

"I don't..i just didn't~~~ ren tried to replied but ended up pouting his lips...

"~~didn't saw the car coming,,good thing i'm on the same way,,if not,,maybe you are at the emergency room right now,,,the guy said and laugh again...

"i'm sorry to bother you,,,tha~thank you anyway,,,ren said and stood up...he was leaving the guy but his ankle is a bit in pain,,he limp as he step his foot,,,the guy catches him and held him on waist,,,they both looked at each other and the guy just smiled at him,,,it's ok,,i'll take you home,,,he said,,,

"Do you know where i live? ren asked still looking at the guy's face...

"NO...just tell me the turns and i'm sure i'll get where you live..alright? agree? the stranger said and made a thumbs up as he smirked at him...Ren made  flash of small smile on his face.."you're pretty when you smile.. he commented...

"Tsshhhh..by the wy i'm~~~

"ren right? i heard it that day,,the guy sid..

"You know me? are yu a stalker~~~ren raie his voice and pull himself slightly from the guy...

"We bumped,,remember,,i smiled at you too but you didn't...and i thought you're a MISS,,,now you remember?

"ahhhhh owwhhhh,,,ren formed an O to his heart shape lips..

"Yeahhh that's me,,Kim Seyong...he said introducing himself to the boy before taking him to a walk,,,

Ren just smiled,,,he somewhat forgotten to whom his tears a while ago is for,,,he felt comforted to the boy,,he seems a good one,,,maybe,,,he thought while staring at the guy who he just met now or maybe the second time,,,is he a new friend again? hopefully..he was hoping he is..it has been  long time since mj didn't bother him in school,,he doesn't know why that mj never did..but he was thankful for that, maybe he is afraid of jr,,,

Seyong squat down inront of the boy gesturing him to hopped at his back, offering a piggy back,,and ren voluntarily lock his hand around the boys chest and hopped at the back,,,Seyong easily lift him up because the boy is slim and no much weight and started their adventure to the road,,They talk about this and that,,seyong somewhat makes ren laugh and enjoy the walk,,,

......

......

Minhyun, aron with baekho are in school, waiting for their friends,,they didn't had text messages from ren nor jr of what happen why they are not able to go to school..minhyun was freakin worried over ren,,it was just a day since ren came home with jr,,he was afraid if his bestfriend is seriously ill because that night that he asked jr to take him home is he was sick badly,,,he keeps calling the phone but ren is not answering,,,,

Aron called Jr's phone and good thing he answered..."de hello jr,,,,

"eo...aron,,,i'm not going to school...nd en too...jr said immediately...

"Yeah we know,,but what happen where is ren? aron asked...

"He run outside the house so i thought he'll come to minhyun,,,jr response,,

"Mwo...minhyun is in school,,,we are at school.ren didn't came to mihyun,,what happen exactly,,,aron replied and asked again....

Minhyun snatched the phone from aron,,,Yahhhh! jr what happen to ren again..where is he? the mother like bestfriend questioned...

"I thought,,he will go to you,,i don't know where is he,,,jr replied in so worried tone,,,and hang the phone...

"Yahhh jr...Yahhhh don't hang the phone!!! minhyun screamed but the phone was already hanged...aishhhh what the hell is happening again....minhyun hissed when he passed the cut phone call to aron again...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

,,,update,,sorry for the late,,,your authornim is sick,,,,the new character is KIM SEYONG of MY NAME,,if you happen know him..

....

please do comment,,thankyu for new subbies,,,,,i know this chappy is boring,,,,keke,,,