THE PARTY

REN

They go to shopping mall... they arrived first to the meeting place waiting for the rest to come,,,,they both sited face to face, both heads down, Jr playing with his fingers while ren's chin rested to the table making an invisible circles through his finger on the table...Ren squint his eyes gaping up to the other, Jr glances to ren once in a while...

"ren! jr called reaking the awkward moment...

"hmm? ren ift up his face and look at the boy...

"nothing,,,jr uttered shaking his head, looking away after..

"tshh..ren poutd, disappointed,,,expecting words from the boy infront of him...

"eo they're here finally,,,jr stood up and waited for the three to get near,,,

"eo,,sorry we're late,, aron apologize, speaking in english as he smiled as soon as they reach the location...

"we're waiting for a long 30 minutes already,,jr complained..

"let's go,,, shall we walk now? minhyun invites and clung unto  ren's arm..both started to walk ahead...followed behind the rest...

They all walked together looking every stall they pass by,,,minki try this,,,minhyun said showing a simple black coat with fitted jeans under...

"no! try this,,,jr came to them and showed a plain white coat with pants too...

"no! this one first,,,minhyun frowned shoving jr's choice...

"This one first, ren come on!! jr raise an eyebrow gritting his teeth...Both waited for ren's choice..

Ren was staring pouting to the behavior of his bestfriend and his lover...looking each of the clothes that were hang infront of him...with minhyun's cute smile and jr's cold stare...he sighed lowering his head and quickly grab both of the clothes and went inside the fitting room. he fitted both but he came out immediately,,,

The two runs over the blonde,,,so what is your choice,,minhyun asked excitedly while jr just waiting for an answer expecting his choice to be chosen...

Ren shook his head, he pursed his lips giving both of the clothes to them...i looked an ajjussi to those,,,he commented...

"Eo! jinjja? ok we will select another for you...both said in unison and race over the items,,

"ren!!! aron called with baekho on his side,,,,,walking closer to the blonde,,the two who were busy checking every suits looked at aron, mused when they saw him with a pair of clothing,,,white coat with a knee level shorts,,,

"what is it? minhyun questioned looking at the white thing as soon as they get closer to the rest...

"clothes,,don't you see it? it suits him well i think,,,,aron replied s he gave the clothes to the blonde and pushed him inside the fitting room...

Few minutes later, ren came out wearing the pair, he pouted s he stood on the door playing with his fingers infront of him...how~~ how is it? he asked, he manage to asked,,hesitant,,

No one answered, four pair of eyes stock on him, open mouth, head tilted..

"Arasseo, i'll change,,ren mumbled, still playing with hi fingers, sign of his worries,,worried that it might not suit him that's why,, but he likes it,,,

"Ah! no! jr shouted nearing the boy holding the hands, stopping him from playing th fingers,,stop that mannerism,,,you're worried that we won't like it right? he said with cold eyes,,,

"de,,,ren nodded,,,

"im sorry,, we are just amazed with it,,you suit it well,,,jr said complimenting,,,

"yeah that's right,,,well, ermmm mianhae i don't know what kind of clothes you like this days,,,minhyun said...

"then,,shall we pay now,,it's getting near to dark outside..we already walked long hours, im tired already...baekho spoke and complained...

All went to cashier after ren change into his clothes,,,of course jr paid for ren, he grab it to him and went immediately to the cashier...

They have to eat dinner already, baekho can't wait an hour to take dinner t home,they entered the restaurant and had their dinner, going home after it...They all reach home,,the new official couple reach their own doors...

"Thank~~~~you,,,ren spoke in low tone thanking the boy hesitantly...

"not a big deal..jr said looking on his side,,he walked closer to the blonde, holding both of the shoulder and turn to face him...you don't need to feel awkward,,,from now on, we will talk casually like before,,if you feel awkward thinking that you are in a special relationship to me, then don't think so,,just think that we are friends like the others,,,i hate awkward times,,

"Ahh im sorry,,it's not like that,,it's just that,, i,,i mean,,i never treated like,,,,well mj never treat me like his~~~ren said stuttering...

"stop mentioning mj,, you want me to get jealous,,i can kill him if you want him to disappear,,,jr cut the boy lifting up the mood,,

"ah n~~no!! don't,, ren aid in high tone,,,how could you think of killing,,,,he added murmuring under his breath,,,

"then,,,good night,,,,jr chuckled, releasing the boy after giving him a long touch of his lips to the boy's forehead,,,sleep well,,he added pat the head of him...

Ren was stunned,,wondering why jr is not taking his advantage over to him,,,why he always get a respectful action from the other,,,watching the boy walking to the door until disappeared on his sight and saw nothing but the closed door of the room where the boy entered...He entered his room, putting down the paper bag that he was holding,,washing up immediately  to clear his thought,,,he hopped in his soft bed hugging the pillow after changing into sleeping outfit...closed his eyes and think nothing..he is exhausted for the whole day of roaming around the shopping mall and so he fell in his sweet dreams quickly..

Jr on the other hand can't enter in his dreamland, thinking about what? thinking so many things, he fell in love with the blonde that supposedly was taking care of only, watch him only as what was instructed to him...but he suddenly can't understand why he beats for him,,why he ended up treating him as his lover though he wasn't sure if the other agreed to it,,they just slept together, they kissed but no words to confirmed that they are actually in a relationship, no i love you to both of them,,it's just that he ended up telling the friends that they are official..also, thinking what if the one who told him to watch the boy suddenly knew that they were in a relationship,,,what if this relationship will ruin everything,,,what if ren will knew everything about why he took him away from mj?

Lots of questions making a war inside jr's brain, too many "what if's" in his thought now...time flies and soon everything will revel whether he likes it or not..finally after millions of thoughts, his dreamland pulled his eyes to close and fall asleep...a

.....

.....

School days had past, a week past quickly,,all students are excited for the annual party,,,and they are not exempted to that, even ren who hadn't attended any school party is curious of what was the party looks like,though he attended a company's party when he was at mj's possession...and this is different of course,,,

They are all prepared, ready to go...aron, baekho and minhyun patiently waiting downstairs,,jr went down first and waited for ren to come,,,like waiting for a bride to come,,,

Ren finally came out fro his room and all was staring to him walking down, watching every steps, all the four boys were stock on the boy, glad to see different ren, though his expression never changed, his face looks so bright, shining and sparkling that everyone will melt down, they looked like the boys who are waiting for their debutante,,..hr finally reach the last step making a glance to each but jaw still dropped, still in awe,,even baekho who had been his most hater was stunned with his pretty face, with the white cloth that aron chose for him and his hair that pony tailed well leaving a side bangs on it..

Jr finally snapped fro his senses and notice that someone is waving infront of them,,,ren who was trying to wake the boys from day dreaming,,,jr hit each head who still not waking fro their own self..

"Eo!!!yikesssss!!!that hurts,,,baekho screamed as he felt the palm reach his back too hard...

"Let's go..we will be late for the show,,,jr clap his hand and drop a word that left a confusion to his friends...

"Show? minhyun asked with his puzzled face..

"Show,,,let's show our pretty princes to everyone,,,,,i bet mj will drool over him MORE,,,jr said with his wink to them..

"i am not princess,,,ren pat his head and said in low tone...everyone laughs when they heard him...

"whatever...everyone will drool over you,,,jr said assuring that joke to the boy...

"ahhh im drooling,,,aron act like wiping his mouth,,,

"Yahhhh!!!! except all of you!!jr yelled,,,

"aigoo,,getting jealous already,,,minhyun joke and grab ren's wrist and walked him to the car,,,

....

....

They entered the function hall of the school where the party at,,,they already snatch everyone's attention as they all pass the entrance with their outfits..four of them are wearing black suits, tight jeans and their black shoes except for ren who wear an all white including his shoes...the four walk ahead while ren walk slowly behind...

"wait,,,ren stopped to the door,,the four turn around..

"what's the problem? jr asked.

"it's ok,,,don't mind them,,minhyun spoke,,,

"they are just jealous...ignore them....aron added,,

"ahhhhh let's get inside quickly.im hungry already!! baekho added jumping up while complaining again...

"why~~~why all of you wearing black and i am wearing white? ren asked softly, pout his lips..

"all four smiled except for jr who just scratch his head and went closer to him, whisper, because you look pretty in white,,,

"ehhh?,,,ren was speechless,,maybe it was a plan of all of them to make his outfit different from them,,to stand out? it's possible,,

Minhyun and aron nodded their heads, baekho look at him holding his stomach and grimace...Jr took his hand and hey started to walk and find a table for them,,All eyes staring to them,,starting to stab his face again,..murmuring, some were compliments but mostly ome gossips,,,

"the party is going well, so far, hours past and no mj appeared to their sight,,ren seems enjoying it,,smile once in a while,,treated like a fragile  from the boys,,,

Jr and aron went to the dance floor and dance well, enjoying every steps together since ren dislike to go with them, minhyun decided to just sit with him while baekho still busy wih foods and drinks..

Few moments later,,,

"where is ren? jr asked immediately when they came back to their table and the blonde is not in his sight anywhere...

"he went to the wash room,,minhyun answered,,

"alone? jr questioned, worried,,

"i told him i'll go with him but he refuse,,since mj is not around so he said it's ok,,,minhyun explains...

"what? it doesn't matter whether mj is around or not,,mj is not the only person here,,some stupid people here hates him,,,quick, find him now,,jr said commanding his friends,,,but before they all parted to search, they heard some students who just came to the nearest table excitedly spread the news to the other students,,,,

"hey,,guesss what..i think that came back to mj,,,,one student said in low tone,,,

"ohhh that was a lie, i saw him, we saw him with the newest student here, that jr,...another student didn't believe...

"believe it or not,,we saw them together..ren came in first and when we were about to leave, mj followed inside and that ert pushed us out of there...another student assured the others..

"jr turn into more colder one,,,eyes burning,,he grabbed minhyun's collar and told him in whisper,,find him, quickly,,,now!!!! he added with his teeth gritted..he release the boy after and run searching every corner they were passing,,they split into two,,minhyun nd baekho searching the upper floors restrooms while aron and jr search every wash room on level floor..

.....

.....

Ren felt throwing up,,felt dizzy with the new ambiance, loud music and too much lights and noises,,,he went to the washroom inside but it was full,,everyone were throwing up already,,he went out and saw the gymnasium just beside the function hall they were at,,, he entered the gymn and proceeded straightly to the bathroom, there are some students too in there, he went in, washed his face to cool it down and walk towards the cubicle, sitting at the bowl as he lean his shoulder to the wall, resting his mind,he closed his eyes deleting the noise in his mind,,,,

Few minutes later he heard a door slammed and noise outside, hearing the door sound click, someone locked the door,,he was about to open the cubicle when he heard a conversation outside,,he dropped his hand and search his pocket,,he remembered that he gave his phone to minhyun before he left him if in cae his phone will acidentaly fall on the water and to be safe he left it to him...He fell sat to the bowl again,,shifting in surprise when he heard  knock to the door just a step away from him and saw shaddows stock behind it,,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

updated,,i am delayed already,,keke coz ive watch we got married, inkigayo an idol's singing contest,,don't know the title,,i forgot,,,typos will be edit ater on,,,forgive me for that,,,don't hesitate to leave a comment,,,,