FIRST SMILE

REN

Class ended Jr and Ren decided to just go home since both of them were not in the mood because of what happen this morning,,Ren is not talking yet that makes Jr been worried the whole day....Both hopped inside the car facing opposite sides...It was just seconds when the three ambushed the car and all of them gets inside too, baekho with his greasy smile, minhyun with his flower boy cute smile while aron just shrug his shoulder and gave a cold smile..

"what are you all doing here? Jr asked coldly, giving  death glare to each of them..Ren seems not concern with what is happening...

"we will go with you two..we don't want to go home yet,,baekho answered sticking out his tongue..

"go where? we are going home...jr raise one of his eyebrow..

"we know,,we will hang out at your house,,,minhyun said..

"who told you that you can go with us? jr asked again...

"no one,,we just want to,,,it's ok right ren? minhyun talked and pat ren's head lightly...

"ren didn't say any word, instead, he glared at jr's direction and goes back to the window..

"haizzttttt,,,tsskkk,,,jr looked away and without another words he commanded the driver to go.

"ermmm ehemmm drop by at the store,,i want to buy noodles...aron spoke clearing his throat and pointed outside to the store that they were passing by...they stopped and all went out,,as usual ren needed to be dragged before going out,,and minhyun did it..

All roam around the store and bought all the foods they wanted almost overloading the basket with junk foods...

"still mad at me? jr approach the silent ren when they had the chance to be alone while the rest were at the counter paying their dues...

Ren looked at the boy but didn't responded,,He looked down and played with his foot writing a character on the floor, two characters,,invisible writings,,,he formed a smile,,but hidden to the other,,,JR, he mumbled after writing it with his foot,,,

"de? Jr wonder,,

Ren dropped his smile and went to look at the boy, nothing, he said,,

"let's go!!!! hyper baekho shouted running to the two followed behind the rest of them...

"They drove home,,,few minutes later, they reach the house the three comfortably walked inside and put down their foods and started to grab the remote control of the tv and play paper, rock, scissor and begin to set the two joy sticks to play a game...

"yahhh who do you think will cook the noodles? Jr who was holding the plastic questioned the three who are now busy playing...

"You...all three of them answered not looking to their friend..

"yahhhhh!!! jr yelled at them...

Ren pick the plastic from jr's hand and went to the kitchen,,,,he started to unsealed the pack and boiled the water..

Jr hit the three's head and followed the boy, watching him while unsealing the pack, he went closer and lean his chin over the blonde's shoulder,,,"im sorry" he utttered...

"it's ok,,i can cook it,,ren answered 

"it's not what i mean,,i mean this morning....jr told as he scratch his head

"forget it,,,as if i can get any answer if i asked you about that again,,just do whatever you want, i don't mind it anymore..i used to it anyway, it just that you~~~~.Ren said but was cut...

"just don't think negative,,i won't do things that make you be in danger,,,jr explains cutting the boy in his words...

"whatever, jr,,,ren response,,just~~~~~

"hey!!!where is it? baekho came in rushing towards the almost cooked noodles,holding the ear of the pot and looked at the two before he exits the kitchen carying the hot pot,,,,the two brought the bowls and chopsticks following behind...

All ate,,,eating like a monster who hadn't eaten for years....while ren eats slowly, bit by bit,,,

"eat more huh..you are so skinny,,skinny than before,,mj is not feeding you isn't it? minhyun said putting more noodles on ren's bowl...

"it's ok,,i can get more after,,ren replied in low tone pouting,,he doesn't have large stomach to eat more, or else he will puke all he have eaten,,,,

"yahhh i remember when we were kids you are an eating monster, you eat a lot,,don't starve yourself,,,,eat that all.....minhyun talked like a mom who gives food to his kid....

"ren pouted more, jr sighed and lowered his head, the two jaw dropped,,,you didn't gave all the noodles to him right?...baekho spoke drooling over the noodles on ren's bowl...

"why? minhyun questioned wondering why all the faces were down....

"all look at ren's bowl, look at his bowl it's almost overflowing, baekho pushed his saliva in and tried to get some from the bowl...

"yahhh!!!! that's for ren!!! minhyun hit baekho's hand and yell at him...

"it's ok,,i can't eat it all....minhyun ah...thank you,,,ren muttered,,

"de? minhyun face ren...

"im sorry for ignoring you,,,i just don't want you to drag you with my problem with mj... ren suddenly opened up his heart and apologize to his long lost bestfriend...

"you mean both of you knows each other? aron questioned..

"minhyun smiled brightly and grab ren's shoulder and make a peace sign...it's ok minki,,at least now i can see you smile again..he added turning to his friend...

"aigoo you should've told us so that we didn't able to think something,,we thought you have a crush on ren...baekho told...

"only you,,,aron nudge baekho widening the eyes..

"aigoo~~ baekho hissed and had the chance to snatch some noodles from ren's bowl and eat it quickly...

"Yahhh!!!!!! minhyun yell and pushed baekho...

"arasseo arasseo arasseo,,ahhh it hurts it hurts,,aron,,,jr helppp!!!! minhyun stop twisting my arm, you will gonna break it,,,baekho screamed but the rest were just laughing...ren formed a smile,,he didnt able to hold his smile....

Jr saw the blonde smiling for the first time,,,he smiled because of that,,relieved that the boy starts to open is world to them,,,the eyes were sparkling with happiness, that heartshape lips spread widely..

"eo!!! he's smiling,,,baekho notice it too and pointed to ren...the rest look at him too...

"haissstttt,,,,jr nudge baekho and hit the head...

Ren felt embarrassed, the smile faded, he looked away,,he coughed and excuse himself...ex~~~excuse me,,i~~ i will just go to my room.....he said stuttered and quicky walked up to his room..

Aigoo,,you shouldn't say that...look wht you did...jr scolded baekho...

"why? baekho asked puzzled,,no idea of what the other tried to say..

"ren got embarrassed because of it,,.got it? aron told the boy...

"I'll check him ...jr stood up and went to follow the blonde..he knock and open the door by himself when no one is responding...the blonde was sitting on the bed staring to the poor drawer,,,

"why did you walked out all of a sudden..? jr asked the blonde..

"ahhh? i didn't i just suddenly felt like going to pee, call of nature,,,ren answered shyly..

"are you done? can we go downstairs now? jr said...

Ren pursed his lips and lowered his head playing with his fingers..."just go first,,,,,he said...

"oh come on,,dont be shy..they were just happy for you,,,,it's your first smile i think,,,ehmmmm,,,jr said complimenting,,,,you are cute back there,,so keep smiling,,,he said,,, looking away...

"ren sighed,,,it's hard to smile,,,,he said,,

"but you did,,that is called smile right? jr said lifting up the blonde's head to see the face....come on,,they will think that we are doing something if we don't appear infront of them immediately...

"i can't..let them think whatever they want,,,ren uttered and lay his back on the bed..

"even if they will think that we are having,,ermmmm jr naughtily cleared his throat...

"think what...? i don't care anyway...ren asked and playfully pout his lips..

"ok..let them think that we're making out here,,,,that we are having ,,just like that,,,jr said whispering....

"they won't think like that... ren said, confident..

"i see,,then can we make ourselves..they wont think like that anyway...jr pressed the boy's shoulder on the bed...

"ahhh jinjja!!! arasseo,,,im going out,,,ren pushed the other out of him...

"tskkk..jr chuckled and laughed....

"hey what are you doing in there?!!!! we're still here!!it's too early!!!! the boys down stairs shouted,,,enough for them to hear the words...

"see? jr tilted his head...

"arasseo,,,ren frowned and exited the room bumping the other's shoulder,,,

Jr run towards the boy and intentionally held him on waist and wiped the imaginary sweat on his forehead as soon as they reach the living room,,,

"yahhh!! what did you do? hey,,,what was that?~~~ baekho who has a weird imaginations among them asked and copied jr how he wiped his forehead...

"eo?! ren immediately look at jr and saw him acting like tired and so on....yahh!!! what are you acting at? he elbowed the boy and yelled.

"ahhh? jr stuck his tongue and sited on the space on the long couch...

"what was that? ren frowned and bit his lower lip...

"it's nothing...come here,,,jr answered and pulled him to sit on his side...the three look at them strangely, weird and eyebrows raise as if asking them What-happen-back-there?

"ahhh nothing happened,,,ren defended himself...

"aigoo ok,,stop it,nothing happened,,im just joking,,,,stop thinking weird..jr said when he saw ren already pissed off...

"alright..as you wished,,,,the three replied but still not convinced,,,,

"aehhh its true,,we didn't had if you think so...im just acting,,,yahh!!!! jr himself trying to convinced the rest,,,

"Ren blushed and keeps hiding his face with the pillow...

"ren? did he~~~minhyun mentioned confirming to from his friend...

"we didn't ok? ren answered,,,

"wait,,what if we did it,,we are dating anyway...jr said,,

"dating!!!! the hree exclaimed,,

"ehhh? ren shifted from his seat

"eo wait no we're not...jr took back his words...

"aigoo...the three sighed in relief...

"we are official already...jr took ren's hand and kissed it while eyes looking up to the blonde, assessing the reaction.....

"what???? the three exclaimed again...

"yah! since when? ren asked, confusing himself..

"yahh since yesterday,,right? jr response...

"yesterday? eo??? waahh you two are~~...baekho tried to comment...

"congratulations minki,,,,minhyun hugged his bestfriend and act like crying in happiness...yahhh!!! jr,,,don't ever hurt him or else you'll see my evil side,,,minhyun turn to jr and threatened him...

"aniya....it's not~~~ ren tried to take back what jr had revealed to everyone...

"of course...i will take care of him....jr interrupt ren and lean his chin to the shoulder while assuring the others with his words...

"hayyyy finally,,,you told us,,,aron shook his head and murmur...anyway,,it' going to be late,,let's go home,,,

"eo,,,time really flies too fast,,,minhyun said looking at his watch...

"let's go,,,aron and minhyun pulled up baekho from his seat,,,,

"ahhh wait,,i want to ask something......baekho wiggled....

"it's late already,,or you want to go home alone...aron warned the boy...

"haisssttt spoiler,,i havent asked even once...baekho complained...

And all of them disappeared from the house, leaving the two...the house became silent again...it left an awkward moment for the two....nothing to talk,,ren is still blushing,,,he can't explain himself, his hert fluttered,,he thought that the moment he was bought by the boy beside him, it was already the time he became his property, but what was jr had mentioned it was just official since yesterday,,and not since he entered the house,,,

Jr on the other hand doesn't know what to say to start a conversation,,how he will approach the boy beside him,,is he thinking im weird? is he thinking im taking an advantage over him since i bought him from mj? why did i revealed such news like that? is he mad at me now? did he dislike it? those were the questions he thought at the moment,,,maybe he can't like me as a lover, he can't love me as a boyfriend.maybe i am still a bad guy in his eyes because i used money to have him,,those were the assumptions he was thinking right now...

"im going up first,,,i~~~i am sleepy already..ren spoke first and broke the silence...but it was really awkward now...

"ahhh yeahhh.. sleep well, good night,,i'll go up later,,,jr replied awkwardly...

"de...goodnight...ren bowed and turned around,,,

"ahhh wait! jr stopped the boy...

"eh? ren faced him again...

"we will go shopping tomorrow....jr told,,,

"i have enough clothes already...ren said...

"it's for the school party,,the yearly party,,aron said it will be hold on next week,,,

"ahhh yes but i never attended the party of the school..i hate it,,,

"you will be attending this time,,,jr said...

"but~~~

"no buts..im here,,we will attend it...im here..i will stay with you,,we will stay with you...jr assured the boy...good night,,,,

Ren left the boy with no choice,,he didn't able to refused, the other is desperate to attend the party and this time he needs to come even if he doesn't like it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...finally had my update,,,sorry for the late,,,thankyu for the new subbies,,please comment too...enjoy,,wish you like it...

SONG PLAYED: yobeoseyo (hello album) by our dearest nu'est

P/S..i know i will be out of line,,,did you saw the new mv? i think yes,,,i read some comments shouting how they hate the girl, nam bora for kissing jr (not to mention, i like how jr kissed the girl, so professional,) and cheating the boys,,it is just an act, please do not comment rude and hate the girl, im not fan of her but just felt pitied,,he was called for no reason..the song is good, it just showed how a boyfriend was worried because she's not picking the call of her boyfriend,,nevertheless she was cheating her bf anyway...just my opinion..don't hate me for this....