She’s Back

Agent Hyoyeon III

Annyeong! It is supposed to be 2 chapters today but since exams are next week I am very busy. and also this chapter is short.... Sorry...  :P


“Any news about the two teams who went to Busan?” Sandeul asks.

“None. The last time they call was when they reported that they found the house where Kim Jaejoong and sunbae are.” Jei said.

“Try calling them.” Sandeul said to CNU.

“We can’t contact them.” CNU said after calling them.

“Can you locate where in Busan they are by using the phone call a while ago?” Kai asks.

“I’ll try.” CNU said.

“What’s going on?” Song Ji Hyo asks.

“We can’t contact the two teams that went to Busan.” Sandeul said. “The last time they called they said that they found the house where Kim Jaejoong and sunbae are.”

“Maybe they got into fight with Jaejoong.” Song Ji Hyo said. “Agent Sandeul, go to Busan along with Agent Wyn, Agent Seung Ho, Agent Baro and Agent Gongchan.”

“Ne!” Sandeul said.

“What about us?” Kai asks.

“You can’t defeat Jaejoong. We need expert agents to do that.” Song Ji Hyo said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Busan…

“You are so stupid.” Hyoyeon said to Jaejoong after finding out why Jaejoong wants revenge.

“What?” Jaejoong asks.

“Obviously, there is no point to revenge. In the first place, it is my decision to not accept your love because for me you are just a friend. BoA unnie doesn’t have to do about it. It is my own decision.” She said.

“But-”

“Aigoo! I can’t believe you waited for so many years just to have revenge?” she said. “Oppa, whatever you do I will only treat you as a friend, now that I have my family now.”

“But your husband cheated on you.” He said.

“I know that but for the sake of my family I am willing to forgive him.” She said. She looks at the 6 agents that are finally waking up. “Are you guys alright?”

“Ne.” they all said.

“Good. Then, let’s go.” She said.

“But what about him?” Chanyeol asks.

“It’s ok. He didn’t kidnap me.” She said. “Oppa, stop thinking about revenge, ok?”

Jaejoong watches them leaving. ‘I am not done yet. If you will not be mine, I should just ruin your family.’ He thought.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Hyori!” Hyoyeon happily said when she finally got home.

“Umma!” Hyori said.

Hyoyeon hugs her daughter tightly.

“Where have you been? I thought you will never be back.” Hyori said.

“Mianhae. Umma will never leave you again.” Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk’s mother and his noona are watching them while crying.

“Let’s go to see your appa, baby.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyori nodded.

“Hyori, let’s change your clothes.” Eunhyuk’s noona said.

Hyoyeon left with Eunhyuk’s umma. Hyoyeon told everything to her.

“I’m so happy that you’re back. What are your plans now?” Eunhyuk’s mom asks.

“I want to continue living with my family.” She said. “I am willing to forgive him.”

“Oh Hyoyeon! Thank you.” Eunhyuk’s mom said and hugs her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Super Junior’s Dorm…

Eunhyuk has no idea that his wife is back. He doesn’t want to go back to his house because he doesn’t want his mom to get mad again.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” IU lively greets. She visits Eunhyuk again.

“Who let you in?” Eunhyuk angrily asks.

“Kyuhyun oppa.” IU said.

Eunhyuk glares at Kyuhyun.

“Why?” Kyuhyun innocently asks.

“IU is banned here.” Sungmin said.

“I didn’t know.” Kyuhyun said.

“Just get out of here. I don’t want to see your face.” Eunhyuk said.

“But oppa-”

“You heard him, right? Get out.” Someone said from the door.

They all were surprised to see Hyoyeon standing there.

“Hyoyeon!” Eunhyuk said.

“She’s back.” IU whispered.

Hyoyeon walks towards IU. “Seems like you are not surprise to see me. Are you expecting me?” she asks.

“A-Aniyo.” IU said.

“I don’t want to see your face here again. And if you don’t want me to rip off your face, tell to public that you and my husband are only friends, got it?” she said.

“N-Ne.” IU said and quickly left.

Eunhyuk looks at Hyoyeon. He can’t believe that she is finally back.

“Hyoyeon…” he said.

“Ne? Did you miss me?” she asks.

Instead of answering her, he hugs her tightly and cried.

“I thought you will never be back.” he said.

“Aish! Crying like a baby? And besides, I am a former agent, right? I won’t die easily just because of car accident.” She said. “I want you to go home now.”

“Yeah. Where’s Hyori?” he asks.

“With Kibum.” She said. “I went there to leave Hyori for a moment since I know that IU is here.”

“How did you know?” he asks.

“I saw IU’s car outside. And I am sure she will gonna pissed off if she sees what I did to her car.” she said and smiled evilly.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

IU’s mouth wide opened when she saw the 4 flat tires of her car. “Shoot!” she irritated said. “I will not let you do this again to me Kim Hyoyeon.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon told everything to the Super Junior plus Kibum and Hyori.

“So, that’s why you don’t remember me.” Kibum said.

“Yes and I am sorry about that.” Hyoyeon said. “Anyway, that girl, is she always go here?”

“Every day.” The Super Junior said.

“I see.” Hyoyeon said. “Anyway, I am sure she won’t gonna back again and besides my hubby will be living with us again.”

“That’s mean we are going to spend Christmas together?” Hyori asks.

“Yes.” Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk said.

Hyori jumps happily.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

The Lee family went back to their house. Hyoyeon talked to Eunhyuk while Hyori is sleeping.

Eunhyuk told Hyoyeon everything and she believes him.

“From now on no more hidings, ok?” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne.” Eunhyuk said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the next day, after sending Hyori to school, Hyoyeon went to WGCo.

The agents are happy to see her.

“Nice decorations for Christmas.” Hyoyeon said. The headquarters are full of decorations.

“Agent Song’s idea. She is really serious having a Christmas here.” Yuri said.

“That’s good.” She said.

“Are you ok now?” Yuri asks.

“Ne. I am happy.” She said.

“What happened to Jaejoong?” Yuri asks.

“I don’t know. I already talked to him. I told him that revenge is not right and I think he understands me.” She said.

“Don’t be so sure about that.” BoA said from the back. She is holding the baby while Kangta holding the bag.

“Unnie.” Hyoyeon said.

“Jaejoong is kinda obsessed it comes to you. Better don’t let your guard down.” BoA said.

“But Jae oppa is a nice guy.” She said.

“I don’t think so. Why do you think Agent Onew hates him?” BoA said.

Hyoyeon doesn’t know the answer but she believes that Jaejoong is still nice.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon and Hyori are walking towards their house when a fast motorcycle came and they almost got hit if not only Hyoyeon was quick. She didn’t see the face of the rider because of the helmet. She felt nervous so they hurriedly go home.

When they got home, she was surprised to see the gate opened and also the door. She went inside the house and saw their house is a mess. Someone came in and make a mess in their house.

“Umma, what happened?” Hyori asks.

“Go to your room.” Hyoyeon said and she went to check the CCTV cameras. The rider of the motorcycle a while ago was the one who make a mess to their house. “Who is that person?” she asks.

“Jaejoong is kinda obsessed it comes to you. Better don’t let your guard down.” She remembers what BoA said.

“Aniyo. It wouldn’t be.” She said.

“What happened here?” her mother-in-law worriedly asks.

“A stranger came here while we are gone.” She said.

“Oh no! A thief?” her mother-in-law asks.

“Nothing’s gone. I checked the CCTV and it seems that the stranger just made a mess here.” She said.

“We should report that to the police.” Her mother-in-law said.

“No need. I think someone was playing prank and this house chosen to be prank. Most important thing is Hyori is safe.” She said.

“Ok if that’s what you want.” Her mother-in-law said. “Let’s clean up the place before Hyukjae sees these.”

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Incheon Airport…

5 men wearing black suits like in the movies ‘Men In Black’ are walking towards the exit of the airport. Outside the airport a black van is waiting for them. They get inside the black van.

“Where are we going?” the driver asks.

“To the Warrior Goddess Company.” One of the 5 men said.