Jaejoong's Revenge

Agent Hyoyeon III

“Seung Hyun, are there any news about Hyoyeon’s whereabouts?” BoA asks.

“Unfortunately, when my agents found out where she is it is too late.” Seung Hyun said.

BoA sighed.

“Is there something wrong?” Sandara asks.

“We must find her. I can’t trust Jaejoong.” BoA said.

“Why?” Sandara asks.

“Because… Because…” BoA can’t say it.

“Because of what?” Sandara asks.

“Jaejoong is on his revenge.” BoA said.

“Revenge? What revenge?” Sandara asks.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Many years ago…

Agent BoA watches Agent Onew entering the WGCo. in London with a girl when a man came from her back.

“She is Kim Hyoyeon. She saved Agent Onew’s life. I want you to train her.” the man said.

“Is she capable to be an agent?” she asks.

“Yes.” The man said.

“How sure you are, JYP?” she asks.

“It’s Mr. Park.” The man corrected. “Agent Onew chooses her and I trust him.”

“If she failed?” she asks.

“Do you doubt her?” he asks.

“It would be waste to train her if she will only be failed.” She asks.

“I am sure she will be a great agent someday.” He said and left her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I am Agent BoA. I will be your trainer until the end of your training days. Don’t expect this to be easy. Being an agent is not a simple job, your lives is always at risk. Currently, I am going to train you two, I hope you pass the test.” She said.

Agent Onew enters the room. “Sorry I am late.” He said.

“What are you doing here?” she asks.

Agent Onew sat next to Hyoyeon.

“I am a trainee too.” He said.

“You are already an agent.” She said.

“I almost died in my last mission so I think I failed to be an agent. I need to train again to be a great agent.” He said.

“Fine.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Months later…

Hyoyeon is at the roof top waiting for someone.

“Hyoyeon!”

“Jaejoong oppa, why?” she asks.

“I love you.” He said.

“Eh?! It is not funny.” She said.

“It is true. I really love you.” He said. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

“I-I’m sorry. Right now, I want to focus to be an agent. Love is not in my priority. Sorry.” She said and left him.

Agent BoA is watching them from a far. “Good job, Hyoyeon.” she said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

The truth is it is Agent BoA’s order to Hyoyeon to reject him. Agent BoA knew that Jaejoong starting to develop feelings towards Hyoyeon every time she trained them. She wanted Hyoyeon to be a great agent and falling in love is a big NO to become a great agent.

“You did a great job, Hyoyeon.” she said. They are in the corridor not knowing that Jaejoong is listening to them.

“I wanted to be a great agent. I will do anything to achieve it even I hurt Jaejoong oppa’s feelings.” Hyoyeon said.

“Good. I am counting on you.” She said.

After their conversation, Agent BoA went to her office. Jaejoong came in.

“Is there something wrong?” she asks.

“I’ll quit.” He said.

“Why?” she asks.

“I can’t believe that you ordered Hyoyeon to hurt me.” He said.

“I only did that because I can see Hyoyeon being a great agent. Falling in love will not gonna help her to achieve her dream.” She said. “You are a smart guy and I know you understand that. You also can be a great agent if you want to.”

“I changed my mind. I don’t want to be an agent anymore. But I’ll promise that I will be back and get my revenge. You’ll pay for this, Kwon BoA.” He said.

Agent BoA didn’t mind it. For the past years, Hyoyeon became a great agent and she forgot about the revenge of Jaejoong.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

WGCo…

“Warrior Goddess Company Korea Branch, how may I help you?” Agent Baro said after answering the call. He and Agent Gongchan just got back from London.

“I need to speak to Agent Frog Prince.”

“Who’s on the line?” Agent Baro asks.

“His boss.”

“Agent Frog Prince, Boss Wu is on the phone.” Agent Baro said.

“Don’t call me that!” Agent Minho said. “Yes, boss?”

“What are you doing there? When did I assign you there?”

“Huh?? A-Ah…” he said.

“Go back here. We have lots of work here.”

“B-But…”

“No more buts! Do you want me to order Agent Ady to get you there?”

“N-No! I’ll leave right now.” He said.

“Let me guess. You didn’t tell your boss that you’re here, right?” Agent Ji Hyo said. “And you lied to us?”

“Sorry.” He said.

“I can’t believe I put you in-charge here.” She said. “Get out of here! I don’t want to see your face!”

“N-Ne!” he said and quickly left.

“Agent Sandeul, you are in-charge with the young agents now.” She said.

“Ne!” the agent said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Shin Se Kyung is in her café with Julien Kang. “I wonder where Jaejoong oppa is. He hasn’t calling me.” She said.

“Maybe he is in vacation.” Julien said.

“But he needs to call me.” She said.

“Relax.” Julien said. Actually, he also wants to know where Jaejoong is. He knows that Jaejoong kidnaps Hyoyeon.

Just then, a familiar guy came in the café with a girl.

“Oh? Yoochun oppa, Ji Min.” Shin Se Kyung said.

“What’s up?” Yoochun said.

“Did you see Jaejoong oppa?” she asks.

“Jaejoong? He is in Busan. He is with his girlfriend.” Yoochun said.

Julien secretly left them and calls the headquarters.

“She’s in Busan.” Julien said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

WGCo…

“The Twin Towers and The Bridge Team and The By Height Team, go to Busan. Agent Julien sunbae found out that Kim Jaejoong and sunbae are in Busan.” Agent Sandeul said.

“Ne!” the agents said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Busan…

Hyoyeon went to the market early morning. She wants to prepare something for Jaejoong.

She saw a little girl crying in the middle of the market. “What’s wrong?” she asks. She can’t explain but she hurt when she saw the little girl.

“Umma…” the little girl cried.

“Hyori!” someone shouts.

The little girl runs towards her mother.

“Hyori, mian. I will never leave you again.” The mother said.

Hyoyeon watches them leaving.

‘Hyori…’ she thought. Then, she saw something on her mind. A little girl is crying in her front. Hyoyeon knew her. “H-Hyori…”

She remembers everything now. When her husband cheated on her, when she left him and when she got into accident.

“Jae oppa is lying to me. But why?” she said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

IU went to the Super Junior’s dorm.

“What are you doing here?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I want to show you something.” IU said.

“Get out!” Eunhyuk shouts.

“Will you please listen to me first?” she asks.

“How should I when you made things worse? Everyone believes that we are really in a relationship.” Eunhyuk said.

“I only did that so your pride will not hurt if these pictures came out.” She said and shows the pictures.

Eunhyuk looks at it and his eyes widened.

In the pictures, Hyoyeon is seen with a man that he never knew.

“Where did you get this?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Someone send these in my house.” She said. “Oppa, can’t you believe it? She left you so she can be with her man.”

“Get out!” Eunhyuk shouts.

“But-”

Eunhyuk pushed IU out of their dorm. The pictures left on the floor. He looks at the pictures. ‘No way.’ He thought.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon went back to Yoochun’s house and she was surprise to see Jaejoong standing in the middle of the living room and on the floor 6 guys are unconscious. Hyoyeon recognizes the two guys. “The Twin Towers.” She said. “Oppa, what happened?”

“They are enemies.” Jaejoong said.

“They are not!” she said. “They are the new agents in WGCo.”

Jaejoong was surprised. “So, your memories have gotten back.” he said.

“Why did you lie to me?” she asks.

“I want what are mine years ago.” He said.

“What are you talking about?” she asks.

“You.” He said.

Hyoyeon’s eyes widened because of shocked.