Kidnapped...

Agent Hyoyeon III

Sorry for the late update... I got sick and after that I need to prepare for the exams... and now that my exams are finished I can update now... Hope you like the update... =^.^-=


Wedding Day…

“Wow! My baby is so pretty.” Hyoyeon said. She, Eunhyuk and Hyori are in their hotel room getting ready for the wedding.

“Umma is pretty too.” Hyori said. “Right, appa?”

“Ne. She looks like a princess.” Eunhyuk said.

“What about me?” Hyori asks. “If umma is a princess what am I?”

“Princess’ baby.” Eunhyuk said. “And I am the prince.”

“Monkey prince you mean.” Hyoyeon whispered.

“I heard that.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon cutely smiled.

“Umma, appa, let’s go.” Hyori said.

“Ok, baby.” Eunhyuk said.

The Lee family gets out of the room.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Is my make-up ok? Didn’t you put too much make-up on me? Or we need to add more?” Yuri keeps on asking Agent Song Ji Hyo.

“It’s great so stop asking.” Ji Hyo said.

“I can’t help it. I’m nervous.” Yuri said. “I feel like going on my first mission.”

“Relax. This is your wedding day; you should enjoy it and make it memorable.” Ji Hyo said. “Look at Fany. She is really excited.”

They look at Tiffany, who is busy with herself.

“Am I beautiful?” Tiffany asks them.

“Lovely.” Ji Hyo said.

Hyoyeon went inside the room. “Are the brides ready? The ceremony will start in a minute.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne. They are ready.” Ji Hyo said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

After the ceremony, it is time to eat.

The new agents are still guarding the entrances/exits of the place.

“Agent Chen, can you stay here alone? I just need to go to the rest room.” D.O said.

“Ok but make it quick. Be sure that you won’t be lost.” Chen said.

“Ne.” D.O said and left.

“Agent Chen, here are your foods. Share it with Agent D.O.” Jei said.

“You sure are enjoying being our leader.” Chen said.

Jei smiled widely. “I really enjoy it, especially, I always get to see the annoyed face of Agent Kai.”

“You still have 6 hours before it ends.” Chen said.

“Yeah. I’ll enjoy it until it ends.” Jei said. “Bye!”

“Bye!” Chen said.

Chen puts the foods on the table.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

After eating, Hyori walks around the hotel. She wants to go out to see the beach but she can’t because lots of agents are guarding the exits.

She walks towards the back of the hotel and saw Agent Chen and Agent D.O busy eating. She carefully walks to the door and opens it.

Finally, she is out.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Inside the wedding hall…

“Have you seen Hyori?” Eunhyuk asks Hyoyeon.

“Aniyo. I thought she is with you.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll go look for her.” Eunhyuk said.

“Call me once you see her.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne.” Eunhyuk said and kissed Hyoyeon on her cheeks before walks out of the hall.

“Is there something wrong?” Ji Hyo asks.

“Nothing.” Hyoyeon said.

Everyone in the wedding hall is chatting and didn’t notice a guy enters.

“Congratulations!” the guy loudly said.

All of them look at him.

“Jae oppa.” Hyoyeon said.

“What is he doing here?” Professor Dara asks.

“What are you doing here, Jaejoong?” Onew asks.

“Aren’t you missed me, chingu?” Jaejoong asks.

“You are not my friend.” Onew said. “Get out of here?”

“Relax. I won’t do anything harm. I just want to congratulate the newlyweds.” Jaejoong said.

“Better get out of here or do you want to be capture by the B2ST.” Dongwoon said.

“Ok. Ok. I’m leaving.” Jaejoong said. “See you again soon, Hyoyeon.”

Jaejoong left the hall before the B2ST came.

“Urghh! He is gone already.” Yo Seob said.

“What did he do here?” Kikwang asks Hyoyeon.

“Nothing.” Hyoyeon said while staring at the B2ST’s leader. “Doojoon?”

Doojoon looks at Hyoyeon. “Hyoyeon?” he said.

“Omo! Are you one of them?” she asks.

(T/N: Doojoon appeared in Agent Hyoyeon 1 as Hyoyeon’s friend.)

“Ne. I’m their leader.” He said.

“I thought you are a pharmacist.” She said.

“That is just my front job. My real job is in Loki’s Company.” He said.

“Nice to see you again.” She said.

“Me too.” He said.

Eunhyuk enters the wedding hall with Agent Chen and Agent D.O.

“What’s wrong?” Hyoyeon asks after seeing her husband looks worried.

“Hyori went outside the hotel.” Eunhyuk said.

“What? What do you mean?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She went out of the hotel while we were eating. I’m sorry.” Chen said.

“Oh no! My Hyori.” Hyoyeon said. And she remembers Jaejoong. “Jaejoong oppa.”

“Who?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Jaejoong oppa came here a while ago and before he left he said to me ‘See you soon’. I am sure he kidnapped Hyori.” Hyoyeon said.

“Alert all the agents. Find Kim Jaejoong quickly.” Seung Hyun ordered Ji Hyo.

“Ne.” Ji Hyo said.

“Shall we end the wedding early?” Siwon asks.

“Aniyo. The other visitors might find out that we are agents. Just continue the wedding while we are trying to find Hyori.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok.” Siwon said.

All the agents left the wedding hall. Siwon explained to the other visitors about what happened except the agent thing.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jaejoong went back to the hotel where he and IU checked-in. He is mad at IU because after he left the wedding hall and went back to the parking lot where he left her, IU isn’t there and also the car. But when he came back to the hotel, IU was already left.

He tried to call her but she isn’t answering the call. “Where is that girl?” he said.

He gets ready to leave because he knows that the B2ST will find him.

He is now in the lobby when the B2ST enters the hotel.

“Kim Jaejoong, come with us.” Doojoon said.

“No.” he said and runs to the other direction.

The B2ST run after him.

Doojoon is a fast runner so he easily catches up Jaejoong. He holds Jaejoong so Jaejoong can’t escape.

“Come with us back to Loki’s Company before the Warrior Goddess Company captures you.” Doojoon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Loki’s Company…

“Where is Hyori?” Doojoon asks Jaejoong right after they arrived at Loki’s Company.

“Who’s Hyori?” Jaejoong asks.

“Don’t try to fool us. You kidnapped Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk’s daughter.” Junghyung.

“What are you talking about? Jaejoong asks. “I didn’t kidnap anyone. I admit that I went to the wedding but that’s all. I didn’t kidnap her daughter.”

“Are you saying the truth?” Hyungseung asks.

Jaejoong nodded.

“If you didn’t kidnapped Hyori, then who?” Yoseob asks.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Somewhere in S. Korea…

“I want to go home! I want my umma!” Hyori cried loudly.

“Yah! Your voice is so irritating. Shut up!” IU shouted.

Hyori cried more.

IU covered Hyori’s mouth with a handkerchief. “Stop crying!” IU crazily said. “This is your umma’s fault. If she didn’t marry your appa, this isn’t happening to you. Well, if your umma didn’t marry your appa, you are not in this world.”

Hyori continuously crying.

IU left her in a room.

A while ago while waiting for Jaejoong to come back, IU saw Hyori walking around outside the hotel. An idea pops out in her mind. She kidnapped Hyori and went somewhere far away.

“Now that Hyori is with me, I can control Hyoyeon now.” IU said to herself.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk went to WGCo. after receiving a call from Seung Hyun. “Did you find my daughter?” Hyoyeon asks when they entered Seung Hyun’s room but she was surprised when they saw Jaejoong there.

“Jaejoong oppa?” Hyoyeon said.

“He is Jaejoong?” Eunhyuk asks. He angrily tried to punch Jaejoong but Jaejoong avoids it. “You! What did you do to my daughter?” Eunhyuk angrily said.

“Relax. I don’t have your daughter.” Jaejoong said.

“LIAR!” Eunhyuk shouts.

“He is telling the truth.” Doojoon said.

“Doojoon…” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, where is our Hyori?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I think IU took her.” Jaejoong said.

“IU? IU can’t do that.” Eunhyuk said.

“She can if she is desperate.” Jaejoong said.

“Desperate? What do you mean?” Hyoyeon said.

“Desperate to be with your husband.” Jaejoong said. “She loves your husband so much that I think she is crazier than me.”

“I don’t believe in you.” Eunhyuk said.

“Fine. I don’t care if you believe me or not but just a tip; I know IU is going to use your daughter to control Hyoyeon.” Jaejoong said.

“Do you know where could IU take Hyori?” Hyoyeon asks.

Jaejoong shook his head.

“Hyori…” Hyoyeon said before she fainted.