Jaejoong & IU are BACK

Agent Hyoyeon III

Hyoyeon’s House…

Hyoyeon is busy preparing lots of special foods for the visitors when Eunhyuk woke up. He just got home from Taiwan.

“Are we having visitors?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne.” she said.

“Who?” Eunhyuk asks.

“The soon-to-be married couple.” She said.

“Siwon and Tiffany?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Yeah. But there is another couple that will come too.” She said.

“Who?” Eunhyuk asks.

Just then, someone rings the bell.

“Can you open the door?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Sure.” Eunhyuk said.

He opened the door and the SiFany couple enters and after them the DongYul couple entered. Eunhyuk stares the DongYul couple.

“What’s wrong?” Yuri asks.

“Why are you here? You are not here to guard my baby?” Eunhyuk asks.

“We are here because Hyoyeon invited us.” Yuri said.

“You are another couple?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne.” Yuri and Dongwoon said.

“Wow! How did that happened?” Eunhyuk asks.

“In your tone, you think that it is impossible for us to be together.” Dongwoon said.

“It is not-”

“Oh you are here already! Come in!” Hyoyeon said.

Tiffany went straight to the kitchen. “Wow! You prepared a lot!” Tiffany said.

“Fany baby, you are on a diet, right?” Siwon said. “Remember, you are still a member of SNSD. You know you can easily get fat.”

Tiffany pouted. “Why?” she said. “It is just for today.”

“Araso. Araso.” Siwon said.

Hyori gets out of the room. “Dongwoon oppa!” Hyori happily said when she saw Dongwoon.

“Hyori Annyeong!” Dongwoon greets.

“Why are you here? Is umma going to leave again?” Hyori asks.

“Aniyo. Your umma invited us here.” Dongwoon said.

“Hi everyone!” someone said from the door. It was Eunhyuk’s noona. She came to take Hyori.

“Hyori, get your bag now. Your auntie is here.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyori went back to her room to get her bag. She will gonna spend the night to her auntie’s house.

“Be a good girl there.” Hyoyeon said to her daughter.

Hyori nodded.

After the two left, Hyoyeon finished preparing the foods. And soon they began their dinner.

During dinner, they talk about the wedding. The two couples decided to have a double-wedding in Jeju.

“But we need to do something first before the wedding.” Dongwoon said.

“What is it?” Hyoyeon asks.

Dongwoon looks at Yuri and holds her hand. “It would be a secret.” Dongwoon said.

Tiffany, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon look at them suspiciously.

“We are not planning for an advance honeymoon, so don’t look us like that.” Dongwoon said.

“We are not thinking that.” Tiffany said.

“Good.” Yuri said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

WGCo.

“I’m late! I’m late! I’m late!” Taemin said while running towards Agent’s Department.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Inside the laboratory of the scientists in WGCo…

“Professor Ara, can you please put this outside and observe what will gonna happen?” Professor Sandara asks while holding the fake plant that she invented.

“What is that gonna do?” Professor Ara asks.

“I still don’t know. I just invented it.” Professor Sandara said.

Professor Go Ara took the fake plant. “I’ll take it to the rooftop.” Professor Ara said.

“Be careful not to drop it.” Professor Sandara said.

“Ne.” Professor Ara said.

She is walking out of the laboratory not noticing Taemin rushing.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I’m late! I’m late! I’m late!” Taemin said while running towards Agent’s Department not noticing Professor Ara walking out from the laboratory.

The two accidentally bumped each other and the fake plant fell on the ground and break.

“O-oh.” Taemin said.

“OMG.” Professor Ara said while looking at the broken fake plant then she glares at Taemin.

Taemin slowly steps back. “I-It wasn’t my fault!” he shouts and runs towards the Agent’s Department.

“Yah! Lee Taemin!” Professor Ara shouts.

Professor Sandara gets out of the laboratory. “What happened?” Professor Sandara asks.

“Agent Taemin bumped me and your experiment broke.” Professor Ara said.

“That kid!” Professor Sandara angrily said then she smelled something. “What is that smell?”

“It smells rotten onion and garlic.” Professor Ara said.

Professor Sandara looks at the broken experiment. “I think I know where that smell comes from.” She said.

“Where?” Professor Ara asks.

“There.” Professor Sandara said while pointing at the broken experiment.

“Eeewww!!! Professor Sandara, what kind of experiment is that?” Professor Ara asks.

“I don’t know. A smelling bomb?” Professor Sandara said.

“How can we get rid of the smell?” Professor Ara asks.

“I don’t know.” Professor Sandara asks.

“Do something. The others are disturbed from their works.” Professor Ara said when she notices that some employees are going out of their department checking where the smell comes from.

Until Boss Seung Hyun gets out from his office. “What is that smell?” he asks.

“My experiment.” Professor Sandara said.

“CNU, let the employees out of the headquarters first and ask someone to get rid of the smell.” He said.

“Ne!” CNU said and quickly left.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

All the employees went out of the headquarters for a while.

“Professor Sandara made it! Because of her failed experiment, Agent Song Ji Hyo sunbaenim forgot about scolding me for being late.” Taemin said to the new agents. Lately, he is hanging out with the new agents.

“Aigoo… You are really fit with the new agents. You looked like their dongsaeng.” Gongchan said.

“Aish! Yuri noona!” Taemin shouts.

“Sorry no Yuri noona here. She and Agent Dongwoon took a day off.” Baro said.

“Why? Where are they going?” Taemin asks.

“We don’t know.” Sandeul said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yuri and Dongwoon went to visit Yuri’s family in the Philippines. When they arrived at the mansion, Yuri felt nervous.

“Wait.” Yuri said. They are the front gate of the mansion.

“Why?” Dongwoon asks.

“I’m nervous.” Yuri said.

Dongwoon hugs her tightly. “Everything’s gonna be alright.” Dongwoon said. “I am right here.”

“Yuri?” someone said.

“Sang Woo oppa.” Yuri said.

Her oppa walks closer to her and hugs her. “I’m glad you came.” He said.

“Oppa.” She said.

“Come. Abeoji is waiting for you.” He said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

After few weeks…

IU went to the apartment. When she gets inside the apartment, she saw Jaejoong packing his things.

“Are you leaving?” she asks.

“We are leaving.” He said.

“We? Where?” she asks.

“To Jeju.” He said.

“Jeju? What are we going to do there?” she asks.

“We are invited to a wedding this weekend.” He said.

“Who’s wedding?” she asks.

“You’ll find out soon.” He said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and Hyori went to Jeju two days before the wedding. Tiffany and Yuri want Hyoyeon to organize the private wedding since Hyoyeon knows about arranging the weddings.

The wedding will be held in a hotel owned by Kwon’s family. It would be a secret wedding. Only close friends are invited and also the agents of WGCo.

Yuri’s oppa and dad are already there. Yuri finally apologized to her dad and they are now close again.

“No one should not allow entering the hotel.” Hyoyeon instructed Agent Jei, who volunteered to help Hyoyeon along with the new agents.

“Ne!” Jei said.

“Also, tell to the other agents to guard all the entrances and exits.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne!” Jei said.

‘”I put you in-charge of the security since you are the only girl in the new agents.” Hyoyeon said.

“I hope that they will listen to me.” Jei said.

“They will and if they not just tell me.” Hyoyeon said.

Jei smiled widely. “Ne!” Jei said.

Jei left Hyoyeon to talk to the other agents.

“Miss Kim.” Mr. Kwon called Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon turns around and saw Yuri’s dad in the wheel chair while Yuri’s oppa pushing it.

“Just call me Hyoyeon. I’m Yuri’s friend.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon, is everything alright? Do you need our help?” Mr. Kwon asks.

“Everything is ok. Just take a rest and don’t let yourself gets tired. You need to get ready for your daughter’s wedding.” Hyoyeon said.

“Thank you for arranging the wedding of my sister.” Sang Woo said.

“This is all I can do for her. This is my wedding gift for her and for Fany.” Hyoyeon said.

“If you need anything, just don’t shy to tell us.” Mr. Kwon said.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said. Hyoyeon’s phone rings. “Ne, Yuri?”

“Is everything ok? How’s my dad?”

“He’s fine. I just talked to him and he is asking if I need some help but I can manage. I told him just to take a rest get ready for the wedding.” Hyoyeon said.

“We will be there tonight. Fany and Siwon will arrive tomorrow morning. They still have some shows to do.”

“Ok got it.” Hyoyeon said. She saw Hyori and Eunhyuk coming. “I need to go now. See you tonight.”

“Ne!”

“Umma, I want to see the ocean but appa doesn’t want me to go.” Hyori said.

“Baby, you can see the ocean after wedding. Umma and appa are busy and no one will go with you to see the ocean.” Hyoyeon said.

“But I want to see the ocean now.” Hyori pouted.

“Baby, you know my rules, right?” Hyoyeon said.

Hyori nodded.

“We will go to the ocean after the wedding, I promise you that.” Hyoyeon said.

“Promise?” Hyori asks.

“Promise.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyori smiled again.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“What’s really your plan?” IU asks Jaejoong.

They are in some hotel in Jeju.

“We are attending the wedding.” Jaejoong said.

“Are you crazy? The B2ST will probably attend the wedding.” IU said.

“They are not. That wedding is exclusive to the close friends. I’m sure that there are some agents that will guard the hotel. We must get inside the hotel.” Jaejoong said.

“How?” IU asks. “And what are we going to do to the wedding?”

“Leave it to me.” Jaejoong said and puts the gun out from the bag.

IU’s eyes widened. ‘He is not planning to kill someone, right?’ she thought but she felt scared just seeing the gun.

“What are you going to that gun? Are you not planning to kill Eunhyuk oppa?” IU asks.

“Aniyo. Just see what will gonna happen.” Jaejoong said.