Dongwoon ♥ Yuri

Agent Hyoyeon III

“Oppa…” Yuri said when she recognizes the guy.

“Yuri?” the guy said.

Yuri quickly left before the guy walks closer to her.

“Yuri, wait!” Dongwoon called her and runs after her.

But Yuri keeps on running.

Finally, Dongwoon catches up and holds Yuri’s arm to stop her from running.

“What happened? Why did you run away? Do you know him?” Dongwoon asks.

“Don’t ask me about him.” Yuri said. “Let’s get back to the hotel.”

Dongwoon let Yuri decides.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

When they get back to the hotel, Yuri was quiet.

“Who is he? Is he your ex?” Dongwoon asks.

“He is not my ex. He is my older brother.” Yuri said.

“Your older brother? I thought you are an orphan.” Dongwoon said.

“I am not. I kept my real identity a secret because I don’t want you all to know about my family.” Yuri said. “Before I joined WGCo., I ran away from home because I don’t want to live with them anymore. I am a daughter of a rich man but despite of being a rich daughter, I am not happy. I always left alone in the mansion. My dad is busy in our business while my oppa studied in abroad. All they want from me is to grow up like a proper lady and to marry a rich guy. One day, they introduced me to a rich guy and for the first time I disobey my dad. And that’s the time when a run away from home. The rest of my story is all about WGCo. now.” Yuri said. “Gosh! If all places, why do I need to see my oppa here during my mission?”

“Maybe because it is all a plan.” Dongwoon said.

Yuri looks at him. “What do you mean?” Yuri asks.

“There is no mission at all. It is actually a fake mission. Mr. Ahn is actually the owner of a real estate company not a drug lord. Boss Seung Hyun really wants you to meet your family and he knows that you will gonna against it that’s why he asked me to do this.” Dongwoon said.

“Why?” Yuri asks.

“Your dad is sick. He will gonna die soon and Boss Seung Hyun found out that your dad hired some private detectives just to find you. He wants to see you before he die.” Dongwoon said.

Yuri starting to pack her things. “Let’s go back to Korea.” She said.

“But what about your dad?” Dongwoon asks.

“I don’t care about him anymore!” Yuri shouted.

“Yuri…” Dongwoon said.

“I know the reason why he wants to see me. He wants to use his remaining lives to manipulate me and there is no way I will let him do that.” Yuri said.

“But-”

“Dongwoon, for the sake of our friendship please stop it.” Yuri said.

“Ok.” Dongwoon said and sighed.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yuri and Dongwoon went back to Korea. Dongwoon told to his boss what happened. Yuri focused on her office works in WGCo. without talking to his boss and Dongwoon.

Taemin on the other side is just watching the two. He knows that something is wrong to the two. He wants to know it but he is scared at Yuri.

“Agent Taemin, for you.” Baro said and handed him an invitation.

“What is this? An invitation?” Taemin asks.

“Aniyo. It is a bomb. Pabo! Of course it is an invitation. What else could that be?” Baro said.

Taemin opens the invitation. “A wedding invitation from Siwon hyung and Fany noona? They are getting married?”

“Yeah. Actually, it will be a secret wedding since they don’t want the fans to interfere.” Baro said.

“The place will be in Jeju. They are expecting us to be there.” Gongchan said.

“And since we are not busy we are going to attend the wedding.” Baro said. “The rookie agents will be stay here while we are gone.”

“I’m not going.” Yuri said.

“Sorry but you need to go with us.” Seungho said.

“Yeah. You don’t want to disappoint Tiffany on her wedding day, right?” Wyn asks.

“I am not one of those important visitors on her wedding. They can have their wedding without me.” Yuri said.

“What’s wrong with you? You seem different.” Wyn said.

“Yeah. You started acting strange right after your mission with Agent Dongwoon.” Gongchan said. “Tell us what happened.”

“Agents don’ tell their mission to other agents unless they are part of the mission too.” Yuri said.

“You really are strange.” Seungho said.

“Enough of me, ok? I’ll just call Tiffany to tell her that I won’t go to her wedding.” Yuri said and left them.

Dongwoon almost bump to Yuri when he enters their office.

“Hyung, good thing you are here.” Taemin said.

“Why? What’s wrong with her?” Dongwoon asks.

“That’s what we want to know.” Seungho said. “What happened to you when you are in the mission?”

“Can’t tell you. It is confidential.” Dongwoon said.

“I saw the two of you in Japan and I thought that you two are dating.” Taemin said.

“It is part of the mission.” Dongwoon said. “And as for her, just let her be.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“What? But why? I want you to be there.” Tiffany said. She and Yuri are in Shin Se Kyung’s café.

“I am really so sorry.” Yuri said.

Tiffany stood up. “Fine. Don’t come and don’t show yourself to me forever.” Tiffany said and walked out.

Yuri felt guilty but she can’t understand why she is acting like that. She is mad at her boss and Dongwoon but it doesn’t mean that she needs to be cold towards her friends and co-workers.

“Gwenchana?” it was Julien Kang.

“Maybe.” She said.

“Wanna talk to me?” Julien Kang asks.

“I don’t know.” She said.

“Is it about love? If it is I think my girlfriend can help you.” He said.

“About family and co-workers.” She said.

“Hmm… I think you should really talk to my girlfriend. A girl to girl talk.” He said. He looks at the clock. “She will be here any moment now.”

And he saw her coming. “Here she comes.”

“Oh? Hyori’s guardian angel 2.” Shin Se Kyung said when she saw Yuri. She knew Yuri when she saw Yuri and Dongwoon outside the school waiting for Hyori.

“I never thought that you are Julien oppa’s girlfriend.” Yuri said.

“It is a small world after all.” Shin Se Kyung said.

“I’ll just go to the counter to take the orders of the customers.” Julien said and left them.

“You have a problem, right?” Shin Se Kyung asks.

“How did you know?” Yuri asks.

“I can see it in your eyes.” Shin Se Kyung said. “It is about a guy, right?”

“W-What?” Yuri asks.

“Tell me what happened and I’ll give you an advice.” Shin Se Kyung said.

Yuri thought that Shin Se Kyung is nice so she tell her everything removing the agent part.

“Based on your story, are you willing to forgive your boss and your partner?” Shin Se Kyung asks.

“I can easily forgive my boss but I don’t about my partner.” Yuri said.

“You love him, right?” Shin Se Kyung asks.

“H-Huh? A-Aniyo!” Yuri said.

“You do love him. I can see it. You can’t easily forgive him because he hurts your feelings. When he tricked you, it made a deep wound inside of you because you believe in him. Maybe you don’t know it but you love him that’s why you are acting like that.” Shin Se Kyung said. “Try to think it over tonight. And as for your family, it would be the best to apologize for leaving them. Even though it is their fault why you left them, they are still your family. No one can replace them.”

“How do you know if you’re in love?” Yuri asks.

“Love doesn’t need to have a reason. You just feel it.” Shin Se Kyung said. “Like me. I just woke up that I am in love with Julien oppa and I don’t want him to leave me. Being in love is so great. It feels like you’re floating in the air with your love. You always want to his side and you are jealous to the every girl that talks to him. You heart beating fast every time you see him. You make chocolates in Valentine’s Day without noticing that his chocolates are more special than others.”

Shin Se Kyung talks a lot about love and Yuri keeps on listening.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

After talking to Shin Se Kyung, Yuri went back to WGCo. The agents are already left and she was left alone in their office. She is thinking about what Shin Se Kyung said.

‘Am I really in love? But it can’t be. Agent Dongwoon is just a friend.’

Then she remembered the days when they are together in work.

“Everyone, we have a new agent. He is Agent Dongwoon.” Boss Seung Hyun said to the other agents.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! My name is Agent Dongwoon. Hope we can have a great time in work.” A young Agent Dongwoon said.

Agent Yuri who is also new but started working 2 months ago feels her heart beating fast when she saw him. She ignored that feeling until she transferred to the other branch.

The day before Valentine’s Day…

The day before Valentine’s Day, Agent Wyn ask Agent Yuri’s help to help her make chocolates for the other agents. Agent Yuri decided to make chocolates for them too.

“This will be for Agent Seungho.” Agent Wyn said while wrapping the special chocolate that she made.

“Why is it so special?” Agent Yuri asks.

“Because he is special. He is my partner you know.” Agent Wyn said.

“I should make a special chocolate for Agent Dongwoon because we were together in our last mission. He worked hard during our mission.” Agent Yuri said.

On Valentine’s Day…

The two agents gave their chocolates to the other agents.

Agent Taemin is happy that he received a chocolate but he frowned when he saw how special the chocolates that Agent Dongwoon and Agent Seungho received.

“Why are their chocolates special? I want special chocolates too.” Agent Taemin said.

“Agent Dongwoon and Agent Seungho are special to us so we made them special chocolates.” Agent Wyn said.

After thinking of the flashbacks she now know that she is in love to Dongwoon.

‘I love to be with him and my heart always beats faster when I’m with him.’ She thought.

“Agent Yuri?” someone said from the door.

“O-Oh! W-What are y-you doing here, Agent Dongwoon?” Yuri asks.

“I forgot something here.” Dongwoon said. “Why are you here?”

“I… I am working.” She said.

“With your computer off?” Dongwoon asks.

“I…” she doesn’t know what to say.

“Sorry.” Dongwoon said.

Yuri looks at him. “Why?”

“Because I hurt you.” Dongwoon said. “I didn’t mean it. I just wanted to help. I thought if I will show you to your family, you will not be jealous to Hyoyeon’s family.”

‘Jealous of Hyoyeon’s family? How did he know that?’ she thought.

“I know that you are jealous of her family because she has a happy family. That’s why when Boss Seung Hyun told me about his plans, I agreed to it. But I didn’t know that it will hurt you. I just want you to have a happy family.” Dongwoon said.

Yuri cried and hugs him. “You don’t need to do that. I may be jealous to her family but I am happy because I have my second family here in WGCo.” she said.

“Agent Yuri…” Dongwoon said.

“Thank you. I didn’t know that you’re concern to me.” She said.

“I am concern to you because I love you.” Dongwoon said.

Yuri looks at him. “What?”

“I love you.” He said.

“But how?” she asks.

“I don’t know. I just felt it.” He said. “Do you love me?”

“Me? Ne! I love you! I only noticed it now but I am sure that I really love you.” She said.

“That’s great! Now the ring won’t be wasted.” He said.

“What ring?” she asks.

“This ring.” He said and shows a ring to her. “Yuri, will you marry me?”

“Ne.” she said happily.

When Dongwoon puts the ring on her finger, the other agents came out from the tool room.

“Congratulations!” Wyn said.

“Hyung, it worked, right?” Taemin said.

“Ne! Gomaweoh.” Dongwoon said.

“Then, it would be a double wedding, I think?” it was Tiffany. She came to witness the confessions of the two.

“Definitely.” Yuri said and hugs Dongwoon.