Dongwoon and Yuri are DATING?!

Agent Hyoyeon III

Hi! SORRY for the LATE UPDATE. I wasn't able to update the story yesterday because it's my birthday yesterday. My 2 friends and I went to the mall after our class ended and then I had a little celebration at home so I am really sorry. But here's the update now. Hope you like it! =^.^=


“The café is closing but those 3 guys are still here.” Max said. He and U-Know decided to stay in the café until the three men leave.

“I wonder what they want.” U-Know said.

“Should I ask them?” Julien asks.

“Nah… They might found out that we are from WGCo.” U-Know said.

“I think that they knew who we were.” Max said.

“I really should ask them.” Julien said. He was about to go to the three men when Shin Se Kyung go there.

“Good evening, gentlemen.” She said nicely. “I’m sorry but we are about to close soon.”

“It’s ok. Actually, we wanted to talk to you.” Doojoon said.

Shin Se Kyung was surprised. “Me? Why?”

“Do you know Kim Jaejoong?” Doojoon asks.

“Yes. He is my friend.” She said. “Why?”

“We are his co-workers. We want to see him because we need to tell him something about work.” Junghyung said.

“I’m sorry but I don’t know where he is. I can’t contact him too. I am worried about him but I know oppa. He can take care of himself.” She said.

“Well, if happens that he calls you, please tell us about it.” Doojoon said and gives her a calling card.

“No problem.” She said.

The three men left the café.

“Oppa, we can close the café now.” She said to Julien.

“What did you and those three men talked about?” Julien asks.

“They are asking me if I know where Jae oppa is.” She said. “Strange. Why everyone is asking me where oppa is?”

Julien, Max and U-Know look at each other.

‘Why would from Loki’s Company is looking for Jaejoong?’ Julien’s thought.

‘Is he working at Loki’s Company?’ Max’s thought.

‘Or he is an enemy of Loki’s Company?’ U-Know’s thought.

“Why are you three staring at each other? Shin Se Kyung asks.

“H-Huh? A-Aniyo!” the three guys said.

“Let’s close the café.” She said.

“Ne.” Julien said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

After celebrating the Christmas in California, Hyoyeon and her family went back to Korea. Hyoyeon doesn’t have a chance to tell to her husband about Jaejoong.

When they came back home, Eunhyuk needs to go to work again. He went to Taiwan and he will be there until New Year.

Hyoyeon and Hyori are baking cookies when Professor Sandara and Leo came to visit them.

“I saw black car outside your house. It’s kinda suspicious because there are two men inside the car.” Sandara said.

“Nothing suspicious about them.” Hyoyeon lied.

“If ever they did something bad, you know what to do, right?” she asks.

“Of course!” Hyoyeon said. “How’s WGCo.?”

“Doing great. After celebrating Christmas, they seem relaxed and now they are working hard.” She said.

“Thanks to Agent Ji Hyo sunbaenim.” Hyoyeon said.

“How are you and your husband?” she asks.

“We are ok now. Back to normal. He is Taiwan now with SJM.” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you sure?” she asks.

“Of course! And besides, he told me everything and I know that I can trust him.” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh well! Do whatever you want. But I will keep an eye of you and your husband. BoA asked me to watch over you.” She said.

“You don’t need to do that. I can take care of myself.” Hyoyeon said.

“Fine.” She said.

“By the way, can you bring those gifts to WGCo.? Those are my gifts to all my friends there.” Hyoyeon said.

“No problem.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Japan…

Taemin stays in the Japan while he is on vacation. He visited his cousin and grandfather there.

“Aigoo… I’m so sleepy!” Taemin said. “Why do I need to go with you this early morning?”

“Because I wanted to.” Junsu said.

“I take this vacation because I want to sleep all day not to help you going to market.” Taemin said.

“Stop whining like a baby.” Junsu said.

“If only Hyoyeon noona is here.” Taemin pouted.

“If you only helped me to date her then by now she is my wife now and you don’t need to go with me in the market today.” Junsu said.

“It comes to that I really can’t help you. Hyoyeon noona loves her husband so much and there’s no way she will gonna look at you.” Taemin said. “If you only look at Yuri noona.”

“I don’t like her and besides she is dating someone already.” Junsu said.

“How did you know that? As far as I know, Yuri noona doesn’t like dating.” Taemin said.

“Then, tell me what that is.” Junsu said and points at to the couple not too far away from them.

Taemin saw Yuri and Dongwoon in a souvenir shop wearing casual clothes and they are sweet together.

“What the-” Taemin was shocked.

“Doesn’t like dating, huh?” Junsu mocked him. “Let’s go.”

Junsu pulls Taemin towards the market.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Babe, try this. It really suits you.” Dongwoon said to Yuri while giving her the headband.

“Stop calling me babe.” Yuri whispered to him.

“We need to act as a couple, right? Remember it is a part of our mission.” Dongwoon whispered to her.

“I wish this mission will end soon.” Yuri whispered to him and pouts.

Dongwoon pinches her cheeks. “Aigoo… My babe is so Kawaii.” He said.

Yuri glares at him.

Dongwoon just smiled at her. He is having fun in that mission.

“Let’s go. Our target isn’t here.” Yuri said and walks away the souvenir shop.

Dongwoon follows Yuri and holds her hand so they can walk while their hands are holding.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Taemin didn’t finish his vacation and went back to work.

“Oh? Our baby is already here? You still have 1 week vacation left.” Baro said.

“Did you miss us already?” Gongchan teases him.

“Yeah. I miss your bullying.” Taemin mockingly said.

Gongchan pinches Taemin’s nose.

“Noona!” Taemin screamed for help.

“Sorry but no noona here.” Gongchan said. “Agent Wyn, Agent Yuri and sunbaenim are not here.”

“Speaking Yuri noona.” Taemin remembered what he saw in Japan. “Yuri noona and Dongwoon hyung are dating.”

“That’s not true.” Baro said.

“It is true. I saw them in a souvenir shop in Japan and they are sweet together.” Taemin said.

Baro and Gongchan look at each other.

“Maybe it is for their mission.” Gongchan said.

“I doubt it! I am sure there is something going on to them.” Taemin said.

“Agent Taemin sunbae, Boss Seung Hyun wants to talk to you.” Xiu Min said.

“Where is he?” Taemin asks.

“In his office, of course.” Xiu Min said and left.

“Aigoo… Even the hoobae doesn’t have any respect.” Taemin said.

“Well yes… it comes to you.” Gongchan said.

Taemin pouts and went to their boss’s office.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Japan…

“Dongwoon, we need to go back to Korea now. He is not here anymore.” Yuri said.

“We’re not going back to Korea.” Dongwoon said.

“Why?” Yuri asks.

“He is not in Korea.” Dongwoon said looking at the tracking device in his laptop.

“Then, where is he?” Yuri asks.

“Philippines.” Dongwoon said.

Yuri sighed. ‘Not there…’ she thought.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

WGCo…

“I told you they are dating for real.” Taemin said to the other agents.

“But I thought Agent Yuri sunbae hated dating.” Kai said.

“We all thought that.” Taemin said. “I knew her as a hot-tempered agent and hated guys. And now, I saw her dating with hyung.”

“I think it is part of the mission.” Suho said.

“I don’t think so. Even though it is part of the mission, there is no way she will gonna do that.” Taemin said.

“Then, they are really dating.” Luhan said. The others nodded.

“Lately, Agent Dongwoon sunbae and Agent Yuri sunbae are always together even thought there are no missions.” Xiu Min said.

“Really? Then, I am right.” Taemin said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Boracay, Philippines…

“Wow! It is so beautiful here.” Dongwoon said. He is inside their hotel suite and looking at the beautiful view of the ocean from the balcony.

“You’re right. This is my first time here and it is really beautiful here.” Yuri said.

Dongwoon looks at her. “I feel like we are really in a honeymoon.” He said.

Yuri glares at him. “Shut up! Let’s get back to work.” She said and went inside the suite.

“No need to know where he is.” He said.

“Why?” she asks.

“He is currently in the beach. I saw him just now.” He said.

“Then, let’s go.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yuri and Dongwoon walked on the beach as if they are lovers while secretly following their target.

“Is he planning to travel around the world? How can we capture him with evidence?” Yuri asks.

“Right. Maybe he knows that he’d been followed by us.” Dongwoon said.

“This mission is boring.” Yuri said.

Just then, Dongwoon saw something. “Let’s go there. Something’s going on there.” Dongwoon said.

Yuri saw a crowd of people circling around on something. “Probably, someone is proposing.” Yuri said.

“Let’s take a look.” Dongwoon said.

“We have a mission, remember?” Yuri said.

“But our target went there too.” Dongwoon said. “Let’s go.”

The two went to the crowd to see what is going on. In the center of the crowd, a couple is there. The guy is kneeling on the ground while the woman is standing.

“Baby, will you marry me?” the guy asks while holding the ring.

“Yes. Yes I will.” The woman emotionally said.

Yuri was about to feel touched when she recognizes the guy.

“Oppa…” she said.

The guy looks at her and the guy also was surprised.