Alliance

Agent Hyoyeon III

Warrior Goddess Company…

Boss Seung Hyun is instructing Agent Dongwoon and Agent Yuri for their new mission when visitors came.

“Sir, 5 men want to see you.” CNU said.

“5 men?” Boss Seung Hyun asks.

“They called themselves B2ST.” CNU said.

Dongwoon eyes widened. “Sir, I think we should start our mission.” Dongwoon said while taking the folders.

“Why in a hurry?” Yuri asks.

“Let’s go. Boss Seung Hyun is busy.” Dongwoon said.

When Dongwoon and Yuri get out of the room, the 5 men wearing black suits are there.

“Well… well… well… Dongwoon, it is nice to see you here.” One of the 5 men said.

“Hello hyung.” Dongwoon boringly said.

“Is that the way to treat your seniors?” the guy asks.

“Doojoon hyung, as far as I know I am not one of your subordinates. I left your company right before I finish my training.” Dongwoon said. “Sorry but I think I need to go now. I am busy right now.”

Dongwoon left them and Yuri follows him.

“Who are they?” Yuri curiously asks. “And why you seem hated to see them?”

“I don’t want to talk about them.” Dongwoon said.

Yuri didn’t force Dongwoon to tell about the B2ST.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“It is a surprise to see a group of men from Loki’s Company visiting Warrior Goddess Company.” Boss Seung Hyun said.

“We are not here to visit.” Doojoon said. “We are here because of Kim Jaejoong.”

“What about him?” Boss Seung Hyun asks.

“We found out that you are trying to capture him few days ago.” Doojoon said.

“So?” Boss Seung Hyun asks. “He kidnapped one of my former agents.”

“Former. That’s the word. Everyone knows that once the agent left his or her company, the company has no rights to involve about their former agents activities.” Doojoon said.

“You’re right but since Kim Hyoyeon is one of the greatest agents in our company we have rules that our company is here to help them as long they are considered greatest agents.” Boss Seung Hyun said. “And besides, we are talking about Kim Jaejoong a while ago. You don’t have concerns to our former agents.”

“Kim Jaejoong is working at our company.” Doojoon said. “Since, we found out that you are trying to capture him, we won’t let that happen.”

“Even though he kidnapped our agent?” Boss Seung Hyun asks.

“He is working with us so we have the right to decide about that issue. Please tell us where he is so we can interrogate him.” Doojoon said.

“The last time we saw him, he is in Busan but I don’t know if he is there or went to another place.” Boss Seung Hyun said.

“Thank you. Please cooperate with us if ever you have news about him.” Doojoon said.

Boss Seung Hyun nodded.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

The 5 men went to their van after talking to Boss Seung Hyun.

“Boss, we wasted our time there. They don’t know where Kim Jaejoong is.” One of Doojoon’s subordinates said.

“Let’s proceed to our plan.” Doojoon said. “Kikwang and Hyunseung, follow Kim Hyoyeon.”

“Ne!” the two guys said.

“Yo Seob and Junghyun, come with me to find Jaejoong.” Doojoon said.

“Ne!” the other two guys said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Did you make a mess in Hyoyeon’s house?” Jaejoong asks the girl who just arrived.

“Yeah. So?” IU asks.

“Why did you do that? I told you not to make a move without telling me.” Jaejoong said.

“I want my oppa back.” IU said.

“If you hurt Hyoyeon, I will kill you.” Jaejoong said.

“Are you threatening me? Have you forgotten where you are now? The B2ST is probably looking for you right now and if ever I saw them, I will tell them that you are here in my apartment.” IU said.

“Fine, tell them. Before you do that I will reveal to the whole world about the real you. Do you think people will like you if I reveal that behind of your innocent face is hiding an evil girl?” Jaejoong said.

IU glares at him. She knows that she is lost now.

Jaejoong grinned. He won again.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

After few days…

“Merry Christmas!” Song Ji Hyo happily greets the staffs of Warrior Goddess Company in Korea. All the agents are there minus Dongwoon and Yuri who are busy with their mission and Taemin who is in Japan with his grandfather and cousin.

“Professor Ara, aren’t you going to spend your Christmas with your father?” Professor Dara asks.

“Umma and appa are in Paris. I let them go there so I can spend my first Christmas Party here.” Go Ara said.

“In fact, all of us share the same experience. Good thing Agent Ji Hyo is here.” Professor Dara said.

“How’s Hyoyeon unnie?” Go Ara asks.

“She’s fine. She and her family went to America to spend their Christmas there with her mom and dad.” Professor Dara said.

“Ah…” Go Ara said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

California, USA…

Hyoyeon, Hyori and Eunhyuk went to California with Eunhyuk’s mom and noona. It is their first time spending Christmas in other country and they are complete.

Hyori is happy to see her grandparents in California and same goes to Hyoyeon’s parents.

Hyoyeon was looking at the window from Hyori’s room when she notices 2 men inside a car. She knew that they are following her since from Korea. She didn’t know them and why they are following her. She doesn’t want to make a move first but she needs to make sure that her family is safe.

She went outside the room and gets her wallet.

“Are you leaving?” Eunhyuk asks when he saw her wearing a fur coat.

“I promised Hyori that I will bake a cake for her. I will just go to the market to buy the ingredients.” She said.

“Let’s go together.” Eunhyuk said.

“No need. Stay here and watch Hyori. Mom, uhmeoni and unnie are busy in the kitchen. Dad is busy inside the study room wrapping the gifts.” She said.

“Are you sure it’s ok?” Eunhyuk asks. He is afraid that Hyoyeon might be gone again.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be gone quickly.” She said.

She left the house and started walking towards the nearest market. As expected the 2 men left the car and followed her all the way to the market.

Even when she is inside the market and buying the ingredients, the 2 men are there.

After buying the ingredients, she walks back to the house but she changed her way. She walks faster and enters the streets that are no people.

Finally, she ended up in a dead end. The 2 men were surprise when she went to a dead end.

“Who are you?” she asks them. “And why are you following me?”

“How did you know that we are following you?” the guy asks.

“Answer my question first.” She said. “Who are you and why are you following me?”

“We are from Loki’s Company. My name is Hyungseung and he is Kikwang. We are following you because of Kim Jaejoong.” The guy said.

“What’s with oppa?” she asks.

“He is working in Loki’s Company and we found out that he kidnapped you. We are following you because we thought that Kim Jaejoong will appear again to you.” Kikwang said.

“What will you gonna do to him if you found him?” she asks.

“Investigate him and remove him from our company.” Kikwang said.

“No way.” She said. “He is a nice guy and besides he didn’t kidnap me.”

“You didn’t know him, right?” Hyunseung asks.

“I know him very well. He is my friend since we were trainees.” She said.

“2 years after he left WGCo. He is not the Kim Jaejoong you knew. He changed a lot because of you.” Hyunseung said. “He only wants you and no one else.”

Hyoyeon doesn’t want to believe it but if BoA and the two men are telling her the same about Jaejoong, then it is true.

“How sure you are that he will gonna show to me?” she asks.

“He is Kim Jaejoong. Sooner or later he will gonna come to you.” Kikwang said.

“Please, allow us to follow you wherever you are.” Hyunseung said.

“Ok.” She said.

After talking to the two guys, she went back home.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

While waiting for the cake to be baked, Hyoyeon keeps on thinking. ‘Why would oppa do that? Is he really that obsessed?’ she thinks.

Because of deep thinking, she didn’t notice Eunhyuk walking closer to her. Eunhyuk hugs her from the back.

Hyoyeon was surprised that she punched Eunhyuk on his face.

“Ah!” Eunhyuk said in pain while touching his nose.

“Omo! Mianhae!” Hyoyeon said. “Are you alright?”

“Ne.” he said. “There is something bothering you, right?”

Hyoyeon didn’t answer him.

Eunhyuk holds her hands. “It’s ok. Tell me.” He said.

Hyoyeon sighed.

“Go on.” He said.

Hyoyeon was about to say anything when Hyori came with Eunhyuk’s noona.

“She said she wants to decorate the cake.” Eunhyuk’s noona said.

“We will talk later.” Eunhyuk whispered to her and left them.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Julien Kang is busy in the cashier in Shin Se Kyung’s café.

“So, this is what you’re are doing when you are not working.” A guy said.

“U-Know and Max, what are you guys doing here?” Julien asks. U-Know and Max are just like Julien but the two are always working together.

“Mission.” Max said.

“You are assigned in New York, right?” Julien said.

“Yes and during our mission our target went here.” U-Know said.

“Ah I see…” Julien said.

“Is this yours?” U-Know asks talking about the café.

“No. My girlfriend owns this. She just went outside.” Julien said.

“You haven’t introduced your girlfriend to us. I think this is the time that we need to meet her.” Max said.

“Sure no problem but don’t tell her my ‘other’ work.” He said.

“Of course.” The two said.

Julien saw Shin Se Kyung coming in. “Here she comes.” He said.

“I’m back!” Shin Se Kyung said.

“Come here and meet my friends.” Julien said.

“Hello! I’m Shin Se Kyung!” she said.

“U… Yunho and he is Changmin.” U-Know said.

“Nice to meet you.” She said. “This is the first time I meet Julien’s friends.”

“We just came here to visit. You will meet the others once they have time to come here.” Max said.

“I would be glad to meet them.” She said.

Julien saw three guys entering the café.

“Miss Se Kyung, we need you here.” One of their staffs said from the kitchen.

“I’m coming!” she said. “Excuse me.”

“What are Loki’s Company’s men doing here?” Julien asks the two after his girlfriend left.

Max and U-Know saw the three guys too.

“It is rare to see them.” Max said.

“I agree. I wonder if they have a mission here.” U-Know said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“We need to ask Miss Shin Se Kyung. Maybe she knows where Kim Jaejoong is.” Doojoon said to Junghyung and Yoseob.

“Those three guys in the counter are suspicious. They keep on looking at us.” Yoseob said.

“They are the secret agents from WGCo.” Doojoon said.

“How did you know that they are the secret agents? If you know them, then they are not secret agents anymore.” Yoseob said.

“Shut up.” Doojoon said. “Don’t mind them. Let’s focus to our mission.”

“Ne.” the two said.