50% Love

Description

 

Yoo HaeRa (you) is a pretty 16 years old girl. She liked a childhood singers called EXO, but they’re know nowhere to be seen. Her mother passed away when she’s a baby, and her father raised her. Her father, Yoo Jae Suk, work for a big company, named SM Town. Suddenly, SM Town’s branch in Osaka, Japan needed a new businessman, and Mr. Jae Suk was mutated to Osaka. But before he went to Osaka, he was worried about Haera, and he want to leave her into a good hand, and that ‘good hand’ is a husband.

Haera’s father have many friends, and he wanted Haera to quickly get married with his choice of man, since Haera has no lover. One day, Mr. Jae Suk brought Haera to a department store that’s known best for it’s expensive brands. Mr. Jae Suk actually never allows her to go here, so suspicions built up in Haera.

Her father bought her a Tory Burch white flowy dress, with a soft pink blazer from Forever21. He also bought her a pink Jimmy Choo pumps, Swarovski’s earrings and necklace set, Michael Kors watch that has a touch of Swarovski’s diamonds, Yves Saint Laurent’s artyring in turquoise color, Louis Vuitton’s vintage clutch, Pandora’s bracelet, and lastly, she went to an expensive salon, Bob Soho. When she’s done with all of this…

*What’s going on?? Appa’s really suspicious* Haera thought while squinting her eyes.

 

Foreword

 

Character:

Yoo HaeRa(you):

-Pretty

 -Loveable

-Great cook

-Motherly

-So full of your self(High Ego).

-Good at Singing.

-Have a life motto: ‘It’s better to spread smiles than spreading sadness’.

 

 

Park Chanyeol :

-Handsome

-Strong

-Tall

-Humorist

-Friendly

-Dependable

-Protective

-Good at dancing and rapping.

-Life motto:’ No matter how hard it is, I’ll always smile like an idiot’

 

Mr. Yoo Jae Suk(Your Father): 

-Nice guy

-Rich

-Humorist

-Energetic

-Protective about you

 

Kwon Ji Min(your best friend):

-Prettier than you

-Nice

-Likes Lee Gwang Soo(Maybe her eyes minus 10XD)

-Caring about you

-Shy

 -Perfect body proportion

-Good at Dancing and Rapping.

 

Lee Gwang Soo(Chanyeol’s bestfriend):

-Tall

-Not-so-humorist

-Likes to do body gag

-Funny

-Idiotic

-Good at creaky dance.

 

And Some additional characters, including EXO members^^