Circumstances

Touch of Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the rest of the day Ara avoided Sehun. When the breaks began, she immediately left the classroom, giving Sehun no chance to find her, as she disappeared as quickly as a gust of wind. And when he wanted to stand up and try to chase her, Miyoung would hold him back, questioning where he was going with a confused expression. And it was then when he was always reminded. Reminded that he wasn’t allowed to leave Miyoung alone during school. On the day Miyoung had arrived at the university in Germany, one of her maids had asked Sehun not to leave Miyoung alone during the time in university, sounding serious, but leaving out the reason. 

 

Sehun hadn't understood at first. Only when one day Miyoung had been too much of an annoyance the past few days and he was just about to turn around and leave her alone, he understood. The girl had fainted, and she did so quite a few times even after that particular day. Lee Miyoung had a poor health and a bad circulation that caused her to faint and collapse unusually often.

 

However, that was something the Lee family chose not to share with the public, as Sehun had found out later. And the girl had begged him so desperately to keep it a secret from everyone, that he couldn’t help but agree. Along with that, it had somehow happened that he always helped her cover it up during their stay in Germany. The girl could usually feel when she was becoming weaker (mostly after the classes during the breaks) and then she'd ask Sehun to bring her somewhere where no public was present.

 

As much as Sehun disliked her at the beginning, he could see that she was honestly desperate to keep her health a secret from the media. That she was trying hard to keep her family's reputation because that's what her father had taught her. Her father, who, as much as Sehun knew, hadn't contacted Miyoung even once during their stay in Germany. So, even if he didn’t want to, he could sympathize with her. It was the fact that she had been born into an elite family, that she grew up with the constant pressure as well, that made him not have an all too cold attitude towards her.

 

But he also decided not to be as cold to her as in the very beginning after finding out that her stay in Japan wasn’t as she first portrayed it to be. She hadn't attended a boarding school. She had stayed in a private private doctor's office, receiving private tuiton as well.

 

It seemed like her life wasn’t as easy as it first seemed. And although the girl didn’t show it, she seemed to be a bit more than the oblivious and spoiled girl. So, he decided not to complain when she bothered him. It was hard to do so, after knowing her circumstances. In a way, he found himself not wanting to be too hard on her.

 

Sehun was, after all, a person who easily sympathized with others. Rather, he had been like that when he was young, but over the time he had forced himself not to do that anymore. And so he didn’t. Until he met Ara, that is.

 

Ara – she was the one who changed so much for him without ever having the intention to do so. She was the one he loved. She was the one he craved for. But right now, things were complicated. The situation Sehun was in seemed like a dilemma.

 

Oh, how much he wanted to clear up things, but right now he couldn’t.

 

Sehun loathed the situation right now. He loathed it so much.

 

 

When school was over, Sehun stood up to leave the classroom. Seeing as Miyoung wanted to follow him, he first thought of just leaving her back. However, the girl looked a tad too pale, and he knew that within the next 20 minutes she'd most likely collapse or at least be dizzy. So he let her follow him. There was a certain classroom he had to go to.

 

When he walked inside the classroom, with nervousness growing inside him, he wondered how his friends would react seeing him. He hadn't contacted any of them, as well. When he was met with surprised faces and the smiles that followed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter