Alluring

Touch of Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO-K – What is Love

 

 

Clearing his throat because Sehun was slightly embarrassed for having to dance, he took out his cellphone. Ara watched as he pressed something on the display. A beat could suddenly be heard. Sehun put his cellphone on the ground. The strong yet relaxing beat continued and then a voice said something in a deep tone, before the voice began singing. Soon another voice could be heard and continued singing. Both voices were strong and husky. 

 

During the seconds Ara had been too absorbed into the music, she didn’t even realize that Sehun already began moving a bit. When he did the first proper dance move, she snapped back, and was absolutely lost in his movements from then on.

 

The way moved was so flowing, as he danced to the song. The dance moves were differentiating from soft moves to stronger ones, some done with his legs, some with his arms and hands, some with his whole body. The soft light of a late afternoon framed his body perfectly. His moves were one with the music, embracing both the voices that sang and the beat in the background. At the same time the music complemented the way his body moved.

 

It was intriguing, and somehow … alluring to watch him.

 

And the girl didn’t even realize that she'd been cast under a spell the moment he had begun dancing. She couldn’t tear away her gaze from his lean body that moved to smoothly that it seemed magical to her; was unable to think when he directed his gaze to her. He wasn’t staring at her so intently on purpose, it just happened because he was so concentrated, but still, it absolutely intrigued the girl.

 

Every breath he took, every time his chest rose and fell, every wave that rolled through his body, from his feet to his fingertips was simply amazing. It was literally breath-taking.

 

When the song was coming to an end – Ara didn’t even realize it – the distance between her and Sehun decreased more and more. His body was right in front of hers, only a few inches apart from touching, his arm against the wall, next to her face. Because his chest was rising and falling so heavily – he was out of breath – their bodies occasionally touched, sending sparks through Ara's body every time she came into contact with his chest.

 

She instinctively looked up to look at his face and was met with a pair of eyes that was looking at her with such an intensity that she wanted to turn away her face, but at the same time those orbs seemed to hold her captive. When she finally teared away her gaze, it wandered all over his face. The bits of perspiration on his forehead dampened the ends of his hair, were also … fascinating. Her gaze fell upon his rosy lips, in time to see his tongue making its way to his lips and moistening them.

 

Besides her soft breathing and his heavy breathing, everything was completely quiet, as the music had stopped and the room itself was empty so not even a moving clockhand could be heard. And there was a spark of tension … almost , which both could feel but not exactly define.

 

All of a sudden, Ara could feel a soft touch against her chin. It gently pushed a bit, so she had to look up more and was once again met with Sehun's eyes. The two looked in each others' eyes and his face slowly came nearer. Sehun didn’t even realize what he was doing; it seemed like his body acted on its own. And Ara? She was in a dazed state, just staring into his brown orbs, her mind still with his dance moves from before.

 

When their faces were only an inch apart, no one moved anymore, absolute silence enveloping them as they both halted their breath. One too quick movement and their lips would touch, but both remained unmoving. They only stared at each other, not breathing, not saying anything, not even blinking.

 

 

 

All of a sudden, a ringing tone could be heard and almost instinctively, the two of them backed away. Ara pressed herself against the wall, gaze on the ground, and Sehun had already taken several steps back, looking to the side while gripping his hair. Damn, what just happened? He didn’t know it. Without further ado, he picked up his cellphone from the ground and answered the call.

 

Ara slowly looked up and eyed him holding his cellphone next to his ear. “Yeah?” He said, his voice cracking slightly, so he cleared his throat. “Ah … oh really?” His eyes widened and the girl wondered who was talking on the other side. “Me? I'm at that place,” he chuckled lightly, and Ara immediately knew he was talking to Kai. The way he smiled when talking to or about his best friend gave him away.

 

“Our presentation was among the top five,” Sehun declared happily, putting his phone away. The girl immediately straightened. “Really?” Her eyes widened in surprise. “Yeah, Kai just told me.” Sehun grinned at her.

 

“Shouldn't we go back though?” Ara asked, looking at him, but he only shook his head. “No, I still have to show you something.” He glanced at the window and nodded his head. “Should be soon.”

 

“I thought you wanted to show me this dance school …?”

 

Before the girl could say something else, he already broke in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter