Chaper 36

My Husband and I are 2 Different Types of Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   A year passes . . You haven't yet forgive Sehun, and haven't seen Sehun since the day he was at the hospital begging you for forgiveness. Baby Jae Eun was born, and she grew up to be 8 months old. Because she has never seen her real daddy, Sehun. Jae Eun calls Luhan, 'Baba', since she grew up with Luhan.

  Sehun? He's miserable. He lives on his own, drinking mostly everynight. Without showing himself, EXO was shut down for a while.

 "Luhan?" you call.

 "Neh?" Luhan replies.

 "8 months with Jae Eun calling you her 'baba'.. It's not really comfortable." you admitted.

 "I know it's not. I know. I'm not comfortable myself with her calling me her baba either. But just shake it off.. Unless, you want to forgive Sehun?" Luhan asked as he held Jae Eun.

 "Sehun?" you smirk, "Who knows what happened to him.. There's no more rumors about Sehun and Hyuna anymore, but rumors about Hyuna and another band.. I don't know Luhan.. It's been a year without Sehun. Life has been better for me."

 "Huh. . Really? You're telling me that living with me, having Sehun's child call me her father, is better? Than having a family where there is a true father guarding his family? You call that better then having Jae Eun call me her dad?" Luhan asked.

 "No.. That's not exactly what I meant.. But--" you were cut off by the knock on the door.

 "You want to get that?" Luhan asks. You nod, stood up, and walks towards the door and opens.

 "Annyeong~" Hyuna stood there, waving innocently.. You stood there frozen, about to run back calling for Luhan, until Hyuna took a grasp of your wrist,

 "Jung Hee. I'm not here to harm anyone. I really mean it." Hyuna spoke as you turn slowly to face her.

 "W-why are you here then?" your voice shook.

 "I wanted to ask, do you know where Sehun is?" she tilted her head to an angle.

 "A-ani. I don't.. I thought he was with you? Is he not?" you asked in a tone of not being afraid of Hyuna any longer.

 "I don't know where he is. Ever si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter